Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
Character Descriptions from Singh
Songklod
He is the only son of Jao Sua Tong, the owner of Xiang Kong in Chinatown aka Yaowarat. Songklod is a handsome young man, who has everything. Including treasure and money but the only thing that he is missing is love and warmth from his parents because of the reason that his mother had died since he was little. With this, Songklod isn't that close to his father because he thinks that his father doesn't love him. Songklod than has an independent life, but the truth is that he is a strong person on the outside but is soft inside. He honors his dignity and pride more than anything. Songklod is a very good leader and has leadership skill. If he thinks of something, he is brave enough to do so. He is also very skillful at using any type of gun. He will never give up or give into anyone but Ah-Ju,who is the women of his heart.

Jurisaya or Ah-Ju
She is a strong women who struggles to help out her family since little. With this she graduates from studying and signed up with be a secretary at Xiang Kong. Without knowing the true secret behind her childhood that her father is the leader of Tao Mungkorn aka The Turtle Dragon. Even though on the outside of Ah-Ju she may be a women that is sweet and gentle but in the inside of her she is very strong just like a man. She has a lot of smartness and wisdom. She is grateful to her mother and grandma and loves her younger brother a lot.

Anop or Ah-Aun
Anop is Songklod's right hand bodyguard. He is only ages apart from Songklod, is quite and doesn't speak much but he can punch hard and well. He is serious with his work, in which Songklod's work and problem alway comes first for him. He is also an adviser for Songklod, a bodyguard and Anop is also like an older brother to Songklod. He is also like part of Songklod's family. Anop is a honest man, always follow Songklod's order without having to ask questions. He always does a great job in whatever his job is and helps give advice to Songklod. Most importantly he is willing to sacrifice his life to Songklod. Lastly the only women that he loves is Yokmanee.

Yokmanee
Yokmanee is a very pretty singer at Chua Tien Lao. She and Anop are living together and loves each other a lot but they both have to separate from each other because Anop has to go protect and take care of Songklod. Yokmanee is a happy mood person on the outside, but deep inside. Her heart is filled with sorrow. She is the only person who knows every secret of all the Gang in Yaowarat. In which she is like a spy who helps out all the five character, Parop, Songklod, Tham, Kanin and Hong.

Ah-Mong
AhMong is Jao Sua Tong's adopted son. He is nice on the outside but evil deep inside. He obeys Jao Sua Tong's rules and everything but the truth is that he is a tricky person and is clever to every problem. He is a greedy, hypocritical and crude. Whenever he works for Jao Sua Tong, AhMong is always wanting something back in return. He and Muylee are secretly making out together. Later on he will goes to live with Sia Leng.

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I am very saddddd that Seur gonna end..but I also cannot wait for Signh...its more melodrama i guess and i like Mew soooo much..so they're going to marry each other in Signh? Wow

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
It's more of a force or unwilling for both of them here's a spoiler of why they have to get marry
Seiw who is Ahju grandma drugged her and Songklod by drinking some tea. Seiw then create a situation by making Songklod and AhJu sleep together. Ahju's mother came into her room and saw this. Seiw then goes to see Jao Sua tong to make Songklod take the responsibility.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
fara_markim said:
I am very saddddd that Seur gonna end..but I also cannot wait for Signh...its more melodrama i guess and i like Mew soooo much..so they're going to marry each other in Signh? Wow
Same here. I DID enjoyed Seur but I'm ready for some drama that has a developing story. This better not disappoint.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Watching live...let's watch Ananberley now. I don't know what Ananbeley did to me that I'm so addicted to this couple.
LOL MCs told Kim sit closer to Ananda and he just gives signal to sit on his lap. Need to focus now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
in 3 zaap i'm watching live But it cut time o time but lucky ME  OMG you want believe this THEY SHOWED THE KISS THAT WAS CUT 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG the cut kiss scene in ep 7, we can watch it in 3Zaap. Someone need to make completed kiss nowwww.
I4M WAITING FOR YOUTUBE TO MAKE A GIF 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
For the whole show, i just hear "joob....joob....joob". Their real kiss scenes really are really big deal
meoconie ar eyou smiling like me like a crazy the hole time , there's BTS too they hit each other butts :loool:

arrrggghhhh i hate live streaming , can't wait for youtube  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

kim posted this in her ig 

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Yes i see that and think woooow Ananda that's too hard...hahaha.Ananda talks all the time.
Oh they finish now. That's shorrrrrrrt.
Ok now i'm satisfied with Suea with 9 eps. Thank 3zaap for showing the kiss scene. That's definitely HOT KISS.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: 
Ananda looks like he is enjoy watching again their kiss. I love his sitting posture here.
Can I request Kimmy sub team. After Suea finishs, can they sub this one^^?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Ananda looks like he is enjoy watching again their kiss. I love his sitting posture here.
Can I request Kimmy sub team. After Suea finishs, can they sub this one^^?
i think 100% they will :yes: