Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na adsd18/2 for sharing the ratings.

Highest epi.   9  -  6.0
Lowest epi.    2  -  4.1

Average overall rating -  4.9

Decent ratings for the prime time lakorn but could be higher considering Ananda's first lakorn with Kim (slap and real kisses) and with a good production and director and a highly anticipated series.

adsd18/2 said:
hi everyone just a fast visit to post the rating for ep 8 and 9 of tiger

ep8: 5.5
ep9: 6.0

personally and if you compare tiger rating to the other ch3 lakorn rating, tiger is doing great for a "bad story" as you most of you ladies say, so i'm happy for ananberley :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vimalee said:

Highest epi.   9  -  6.0
Lowest epi.    2  -  4.1

Decent ratings for the prime time lakorn but could be higher considering Ananda's first lakorn with Kim (slap and real kisses) and with a good production and director and a highly anticipated series.

Yeah, they're decent because I think the highs are double digit or close to it at least. 

Do you know the ratings for Singh's??

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone and thank you all for sharing esp.  adsd and Vimalee for the rating updates na ka. 
Oh...Vimalee, you're so funny...slap and real kisses...I like that haha
Vimalee said:

Highest epi.   9  -  6.0
Lowest epi.    2  -  4.1

Here are the Total/Actual Rating (Analog Rating + Digital Rating)
Suer
     epi 8  --   8.33 (5.46 Analog + 2.87 Digital)
     epi 9  --   8.79 (5.95 Analog + 2.84 Digital)  ending epi

Singh
     epi 1 --   7.64 (4.0 Analog + 3.64 Digital)
     epi 2 --   7.17 (4.3 Analog + 2.87 Digital)

Hopefully Singh will pick up after Songkran na.

:welcome:  Welcome Arrah Friez, tweedaly, phoenix81 and all the new comers and hope you all will enjoy being here na ka.  Yes, let's have a welcoming party and I'll bring cookies to share.

cr:AGBneilsen,pantip,thai rating center, sugarywinzy

@D-D, you're welcome ka.  I like the name "AhTee", have a nice ring to it.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
We international fans actually don't care about ratings. But it's nice to know. We are jjang with inner strength. We like what we like. And don't give a damn about others. Let's row ppl. Even I'm not to the point of shipping the OTP yet. Too early to judge everything with 2 episodes.

D~D

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

:welcome:  Welcome Arrah Friez, tweedaly, phoenix81 and all the new comers and hope you all will enjoy being here na ka.  Yes, let's have a welcoming party and I'll bring cookies na.

@D-D, you're welcome ka.  I like the name "AhTee", have a nice ring to it.  Thanks for sharing na ka.

Awe !!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :thanks:

D~D

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
We international fans actually don't care about ratings. But it's nice to know. We are jjang with inner strength. We like what we like. And don't give a damn about others. Let's row ppl. Even I'm not to the point of shipping the OTP yet. Too early to judge everything with 2 episodes.

I personally don't find rating to be important but it is  very nice to know the rating and update.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Someone once explain about the rating and what the #'s meant but i still find it VERY  confusing.  :coverlaf:

So, I'm not gonna ask anymore. :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP2 Thoughts:

- OMG Songkrod, you and your cheeky ways. HAHA. I feel assaulted just looking at him stare at Ah Ju. :ghehe:
- The grandma is sooo creepy. She was creepy in EP1, but even more so in EP2. Haha. 
- Tik blinks so much! HAHA. He needs to chill it out a bit. Dr. Pholdee control them eyes please. 
- I can't wait to watch this one with subs I really want to know what the elders were talking about. 
- Is is just me or does anyone else LOVE the instrumental version of Hua Jai Likit in this series? I love it! 
- Awe...Songkrod only lets his woman call him Khun Tee. HEEHEE. Aun's reaction was cute. "Khun Tee??" HAHA.
- I was going to say, wow Yok is singing a different song, but it's someone else. Haha. Sounds like Yayaying though...? 
- I wish they'd built a more realistic restaurant. This one is too fake. Haha. 
- The director's doing a good job, but I wish he'd do a better job directing the supporting actors/extras. They seem to not know what to do most of the time. Haha. I also wish they'd edit in more background commotion. 
- I feel so sad for Yok. She has to please lots of men and be degraded by other women. She clearly loves Aun still, but don't want to be left alone again. I look forward to seeing more of her and Aun. Their love story is so romantic! HEHE.
- Why don't Ah Ju just leave Songkrod if she doesn't want anything to do with gangsters AND fears her grandma. Oh, but she has to work...sigh the dilemma. 
- Haha. Aun and Yok are cute. Yok's all "you can just walk me to here," and Aun tells her he's actually getting Songkrod and Ah Ju. HAHA. Yok's expression was like "yeah right, and you say you care for me."
- Wow, that was like triple threat. First Songkrod holds the gun, then Itt, and finally Aun. HEHE. 
- Eew. The mistress and Mong are despicable! How can they do that right under the big leader's nose! One calls him pa, the other calls him samee. Eew. And no one knows? Haha. Pimpan is beautiful though, how old is she anyway?? She looks like she's in her early 40's. She looks like those youthful older women. 
- I feel like we don't see much of Songkrod....or is it just me? It feels like they're exploring the storyline so well that they've given little attention to our lead couple. Well, that's okay as long as it involves the main storyline and not just random things, I'm fine. 
- I love Au's smile. You know what, I think I'm gonna go watch one of his older lakorns. I drearly miss his youthful image. 
- Ah Wuer is too cute. He's always to his sister's rescue. 
- Oh I want to know who the guy in the picture is! The one the creepy grandma always talks to! She doesn't simply hate Ah Ju, there's more to the story!! Woot woot! Can't wait for next week!! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Shipping fans, international or domestic, should worry about ratings because that is how the channels determine if they should pair the two again. No profit company want to put out something that won't give them a return. I don't tend to worry about it because i tend to go for story first, then individual talent, and lastly the coupling. Seur's rating seems low compare to ch7 which has the world most horrible production and editors but they're pretty good compare to other lakorns in the channel and One hd.

Wonder if Ananda will do anymore lakorns for Act Art. Would love to see him with Janie, she does real kisses too.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think YayaYing was a stage actress. She was the actress ghost in The Sixth Sense.
Ahju won't leave Songrod Because she wants to prove women can do as much as men.
The advisor of the gang has an image of what's going on between mistress and adoptive son. He Caught her getting out of his room I think.
The fact that the couple knows well each other will serve as both not denying extensively about marriage. More so for Songrod.
The picture the grandma is worshipping is Ah Wiew's dad and her son.
His death Maybe related to the feud between gang tortoise and gang Singh. Ahju's mom might be a runaway from her father. Ah Wiew might help the escape. So, Grandma may know Ahju's real dad.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wonder if Ananda will do anymore lakorns for Act Art. Would love to see him with Janie, she does real kisses too.
In summary, you want Ananda kissing some woman, whoever it is. Come on, that guy is hot so maybe lakorns with lots of shower scenes or be an islander might be better.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
In summary, you want Ananda kissing some woman, whoever it is. Come on, that guy is hot so maybe lakorns with lots of shower scenes or be an islander might be better.
Huh? What are you trying to say? What is this some woman comment? I don't understand. I only say janie does real kisses too because that was one of the things he asked P'Off for in a nang ek. Someone who doesn't have too much restrictions. Plus I think he will look good with Janie, they're both talented.

Personally I don't want anymore island storyline because it seems to go nowhere. Ananda is a great action actor, i want modern, city actions. I mean i love a great body like any others but I rather have a good storyline instead of constant body scenes. There's Men Health magazines for that lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I found Ananda acting is GREAT. My first time to see him act, and would like to follow his works in the future. :) Yes, really want to see him with Janie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tgamber said:
I think YayaYing was a stage actress. She was the actress ghost in The Sixth Sense.
Ahju won't leave Songrod Because she wants to prove women can do as much as men.
The advisor of the gang has an image of what's going on between mistress and adoptive son. He Caught her getting out of his room I think.
The fact that the couple knows well each other will serve as both not denying extensively about marriage. More so for Songrod.
The picture the grandma is worshipping is Ah Wiew's dad and her son.
His death Maybe related to the feud between gang tortoise and gang Singh. Ahju's mom might be a runaway from her father. Ah Wiew might help the escape. So, Grandma may know Ahju's real dad.

Haha. She sure can act like she can sing, but she can't sing. :ghehe:. Aha, makes sense. She wants to work for him because she wants to prove that and because she needs the money. I know that the man in the picture the grandma was looking at is her son, but I'm wondering why he's important. I wonder if my question's already been answered in the EP and I just don't know because I understand nothing. HAHA.  

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Shipping fans, international or domestic, should worry about ratings because that is how the channels determine if they should pair the two again. No profit company want to put out something that won't give them a return. I don't tend to worry about it because i tend to go for story first, then individual talent, and lastly the coupling. Seur's rating seems low compare to ch7 which has the world most horrible production and editors but they're pretty good compare to other lakorns in the channel and One hd.

Haha. Yeah the girl has to be able to do real kisses. I'd love to see him do a film with Yayaying. HEHE. An erotic one that's not too unwatchable. :pervie: I apologize my MSRFS mind is out and about today. 

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Good morning everyone and thank you all for sharing esp.  adsd and Vimalee for the rating updates na ka. 
Oh...Vimalee, you're so funny...slap and real kisses...I like that haha

Here are the Total/Actual Rating (Analog Rating + Digital Rating)
Suer
     epi 8  --   8.33 (5.46 Analog + 2.87 Digital)
     epi 9  --   8.79 (5.95 Analog + 2.84 Digital)  ending epi

Singh
     epi 1 --   7.64 (4.0 Analog + 3.64 Digital)
     epi 2 --   7.17 (4.3 Analog + 2.87 Digital)

Hopefully Singh will pick up after Songkran na.

:welcome:  Welcome Arrah Friez, tweedaly, phoenix81 and all the new comers and hope you all will enjoy being here na ka.  Yes, let's have a welcoming party and I'll bring cookies to share.

Thanks for the warm welcome! And the cookies! They look yummy! :D