bubba

Keep On Smiling
@ArrahFriez, Shiny Moon & D-D, you're welcome na ka,  I can't wait to see those scenes too.
@D-D, of course, khun Tee will come to the rescue!!!
@Shiny Moon, somehow I can't view your picture ......must be nice!

According to Lakorn Online, Singh will have 10 episodes and the last episode will air on May 12.

cr:as tagged,tik chinesefc, jumnature

D~D

sarNie Adult
Look, that guy is Ahju dad, he's setting next to Ahju mom.  Am i rite ??

BTW, i do enjoy Aun and Yokmanee as well. Aun is a very good man. :yes:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Krating going to be more than 10, wow Singh 10episode yeah almost there getting ready for the fierce Bull Ken and kick butt girl Cherry 

ArrahFriez

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
That old lady is just too mean to Ahju.  :rant:  Poor Ahju  :cry:  But Khun Tee is gonna come to the rescue .. rite ? :scratchhead2:
:thanks:  for the photo bubba !!! :flowers:

She's a keeper alrite.Its funny how Khun Tee is ignoring her any way he can when Ahju talked to Tee about changing her mind.   Also,telling Ahju that her job was to finish eating with him before she can go home. :lol2:

Khun Tee, u really are something aren't you. Lol !!
Hahaha! Me too! I like the part were they ate at the restaurant when AhJu enter and Khun Tee saw her and grab her like my date/gf is here. Lol! I'm like wait did I missed an ep.and actually they are in a relationship already?! Hahaha! And my sweet little AhJu reacting like she doesn't like it but she does! Hahaha! 2 more days!!! I can't hardly wait!!! Haha! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Just finished watching episode 2 with subs, and I hate the grandma more than ever! What an ungrateful woman! All she does is stay at home and expects AhJu and her mom to do everything. 

But why is the grandma pleased AhJu will work with Songkrod? Whatever makes that grandma happy makes me worried! Lol.
It's all subbed??!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
D~D said:
Look, that guy is Ahju dad, he's setting next to Ahju mom.  Am i rite ??

BTW, i do enjoy Aun and Yokmanee as well. Aun is a very good man. :yes:

I also made the speculation after Ah Ju found the little jade "turtle dragon" statue in her mom's room. And that old man is the leader of the "turtle dragon" gang. Makes it obvious that he's her dad, lol Plus that picture just confirms it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I also made the speculation after Ah Ju found the little jade "turtle dragon" statue in her mom's room. And that old man is the leader of the "turtle dragon" gang. Makes it obvious that he's her dad, lol Plus that picture just confirms it.

I know. It spoiled the story for me. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So we see Parob's dad, Songkrod's dad, Cham's dad was murdered, and there's Hong's dad. Where's the leader of Krating Gang? Haha. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
So we see Parob's dad, Songkrod's dad, Cham's dad was murdered, and there's Hong's dad. Where's the leader of Krating Gang? Haha. 
Krating gang is coming soon, Deaw Soriyuth his Ken bodyguard they will be so powerful and cruel specially the Master/Leader the Fierce Bull Ken 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Krating gang is coming soon, Deaw Soriyuth his Ken bodyguard they will be so powerful and cruel specially the Master/Leader the Fierce Bull Ken 
Why did I say Krathing, I meant Raed! Haha. Where's Kanin's family?

sarNie Adult
I was gone for several days, I had to back read a lot. lol. First off I want to say welcome to my fellow newbies!  :cheer: I'm glad to see lotsa Jutathep fans here too. I invite you all to fangirl at the old SJ thread  or some other thread. Oh god. I'm still experiencing withdrawal syndromes from it. I need group therapy real bad.  :woot:

It's cute that Mew's character here is so different from her character in that other series.I think it adds to that endearing factor of hers. Oh gosh she's becoming my girl crush, i'm worried for myself.  :facepalm:

I just have a question though. I am not quite sure, but in Great Warintorn's instagram, he posted a pic of Tong from episode 1, is he Great's younger brother? I'm talking about this https://instagram.com/p/1dOc4cNS0q/?taken-by=great_rider10 It seems to be him. Now that I watched episode 1 again, they do look alike. it's so cool! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, SJ still gives me withdrawal. I like the guys but loved the girls, except Piengkwan. She was weak compared to others but still the society that time defined the limits. The only thing I want more from this mafia is to have more side couples. Like Khun Kade and Prof. Chinnakorn, Chat and Janta and Jun and Aut.