phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just saw the teaser. Oh gosh I'm ecstatic!!!!!!!!!! The feeling I get from that teaser is the feeling I get from Suer and Singh COMBINED!! It's got the sizzling chemistry feeling like Ananbelery and an awesome storyline like Singh!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Watching Krating's trailer again gives me goosebumps! It sure is gonna be suspenseful! Really hope their part turns out good!
yeah i felt the goosebumps too eyeing on the teaser, Ken definitely fiercely scary and wow his a stalker too and Cherry she look hot with the sunglasses 
Ken just stole a kiss from Cherry 

chief_lim

sarNie Egg
since chinese subs for part 7 is out...let me try to translate..

sorry first...my english is not very good...there will be mistakes....pls pardon me..

Ah Ju: take your medicine first

Ah tee: no, i dun wan...it smells and is bitter

ju: cannot, u must drink it and also finished it

*ju pinched tee and force e medicine down*

tee: u are so cruel

ju:u are drunk like this that's why u need to drink e medicine

this med will make ur body feels hot

tee: it really makes me feels hot

ju: i help u to wipe ur body

*gives tee e towel*

ju: give u

tee: help me....

*ju helps him...he hugs her*

ju: isn't it hot

*removes towel from her hand*
*places her hand at his heart*

tee: it's here that's hot
why are u so cold to me?

ju: then why are u so impatient?
i only said a small wrong thing...why u like that ..

tee: i am sorry
i wun do it again
pls forgive me
ok...ok...

*auntie maid at door*
*opens e door a bit*
*saw them hugging*
*closes e door*
maid: wun be needing this medicine anymore
it's such a waste of this gd med

*ju wiping tee*
*touches tee*
ju: u are no longer hot, should be better now

*tee holds ju's hands*

tee: ah ju...

ju: cannot be impatient...cannot only follow ur heart
should try to listen to others...most impt...stop and listen to ur father

tee: e last point can let me consider first?
no matter what i do to please him(his father)
he never cares
the more i show my love for him...he hates me even more
tries to do whatever he can so as to chase me out of the house....
he never sees me as his real son
But for u...i will do it
i will try to be more obedient child 

*holds tee's hand*
ju: someday....u and ur father will understand each other

tee: there wun be such a day
i am lucky...i have u
what u want me to do...even 100 things
But i only ask for 1 thing ( tee can't wait already....lol)
u also know....what i want from u 
*gently push her down* (yay finally!!!!!!!!)
our first child...male or female?

ju: khun tee...

*screen moves to e horse painting*

*next morning*
*bride woke up first*
*groom also woke up saw bride so shy*

tee: what are u watching at?

ju: nothing...did not watch anything

*bride tries to get up but groom dun let*
tee: if u want to watch...come nearer

*shy bride tries to get up again*
ju: it's so late
tee: it's still early
today i want to continue to sleep...dun want to go work..

ju: cannot

tee: then give me 5 mins...i want to hug like this
ju: can
tee: i have been wanting to sleep like this (he means hugging his bride)

D~D

sarNie Adult
chief_lim said:
since chinese subs for part 7 is out...let me try to translate.
*holds tee's hand*
ju: someday....u and ur father will understand each other

tee: there wun be such a day
i am lucky...i have u
what u want me to do...even 100 things
But i only ask for 1 thing ( tee can't wait already....lol)   ( that's what i say too)  :ghehe:  :ghehe: 
u also know....what i want from u
*gently push her down* (yay finally!!!!!!!!) (  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :ghehe:  :clap2:  :clap2: )
our first child...male or female?      (Awe !!!!!!!!! :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: )
ju: khun tee...

*screen moves to e horse painting*

*next morning*
*bride woke up first*
*groom also woke up saw bride so shy*

tee: what are u watching at?

ju: nothing...did not watch anything

*bride tries to get up but groom dun let*
tee: if u want to watch...come nearer

*shy bride tries to get up again*
ju: it's so late
tee: it's still early
today i want to continue to sleep...dun want to go work..

ju: cannot

tee: then give me 5 mins...i want to hug like this
ju: can
tee: i have been wanting to sleep like this (he means hugging his bride)       ( :cloud9: :cloud9:  :cloud9: )

OH MY GOSH !!!! Xie Xie  Chief_lim !!! :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

AhTee makes me BLUSH !!!  :blush:

Shiny Moon

sarNie Egg
More pictures, all gangs will gather to vote for new leader (after Hong's father death). Parob, Songkold, Tham, Kanin, and Hong, will join the meeting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:

It wasn't shown in Suer.
They didn't mention anything about Parob participating in the voting either? Hmm...I wonder how they're going to tie things together.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Khun Tee in episode 7 was so romantic and cheezy...I was squealing so much I have to stop and then re-watched again!  AhJu and him looked really cute together and they are very natural even in those 'shy' and 'cheezy' scenes!! Feeling sad for Khun Tee and his dad. Dad loved the son so much yet his decision to sent him away with the mom when he was a teenager for their safety was never known by Khun Tee thus the hatred in Khun Tee's heart. Khun Tee also loves the father yet he find it so difficult to show it! I hope to see son and dad reconcile soon!!

And I loved A'Wer too! He is the best brother ever! From the first episode until now, he has never stopped protecting AhJu, even from the evil grandma who favors him! He is even helping Sie Kieng to get back with his mom by showing him how to sell those banana puddings :) 

As for A'Aun and Yok, I am starting to get worried about them. I love their characters so much that I know I'll be devastated if they never ended up together or that either one of them would die! Oh Please...let them live, love and be together!!! 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Episode 7 was like *spazzz* the bed scene was just too cute. I was blushing and swooning over Khun Tee and Ahju...and then they had to ruin the episode with the creepy granny. She needs to die already, so old, and she just killed the maid. Ugh the last part was just too dramatic and not enough of Ahju and Khun Tee scenes. Looking forward to episode 8. :D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
They didn't mention anything about Parob participating in the voting either? Hmm...I wonder how they're going to tie things together.

It's probably after Parob and Wanvisa got married... In Suer, the leader (Hong's father) didn't die yet.

You ladies remember when Parob & Wanvisa was at the pub after they finally understood each other and all the golden boys were there? And they started to joke that T would be the next person to get married and T was kind of shy/embarrassed of the idea? I wonder if he had met Ah Ju at that time yet... Because technically when it was the Moon prayer celebration, Parob & Wanvisa were dancing on the island while T & Ah Ju were embracing on the bridge near her house... For the two plots to add up, T & Ah Ju must have married AFTER Parob & Wanvisa...

phatman said:
He's so sweet!

Yeah, he totally is the sweetest husband!

cecilia

Staff member
^You ladies are too awesome -- analyzing all these detail between the four :) I'm just in it to enjoy the plot here and there lol

The five of them met today and I just realized that Janie acted with all of them except Ananda (did they do a movie or something together) .. wonder if this was brought into light in reality when she met all of them at once .. it's like a REUNION of all her lovers lol -- Actually, I miss TANG PANG KAMMATHEP seeing Andrew sat next to Janie :)

Granny is scary as always --- just hope Ahju comes to her senses soon and tell Songkrod or take matter into her own hand now that she's constantly suspect her step-granny is up to no good!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ahju seriously, don't doubt your granny alone. So dangerous. Aun and Yok are so happy that I feel sad For their ending.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
x0unerthanlater said:
You ladies remember when Parob & Wanvisa was at the pub after they finally understood each other and all the golden boys were there? And they started to joke that T would be the next person to get married and T was kind of shy/embarrassed of the idea? I wonder if he had met Ah Ju at that time yet... Because technically when it was the Moon prayer celebration, Parob & Wanvisa were dancing on the island while T & Ah Ju were embracing on the bridge near her house... For the two plots to add up, T & Ah Ju must have married AFTER Parob & Wanvisa...

In ep. 8 part 4, Kanin says that Nai Noy (T) was the first to get a wife... so that means, during that scene (ep.8 part4) Parob was back from being stranded on the island... and T was already married to Ah Ju... 

Aiyaaah, the plots are all over the place. There's no order to it. I hate it when a series doesn't go in order and you have to piece everything together yourself.