Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the KC new OST MV, is looking good and intense.  I have not check the summary of this one, not sure if I want to, because I want the storyline to surprises me.  :scratchhead2:  Hmm wondering if Cherry is boss of another gangs or an assassin, just my thought judging from the mv :scratchhead2:  (If is not it, don't tell me I don't want any spoiler) HAHAHA :dance2:  :loool: :clap:

So looking forward to this... I actually have not watched Suer or Singh yet hopefully I won't be too lose in the story. :spin:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
Love the KC new OST MV, is looking good and intense.  I have not check the summary of this one, not sure if I want to, because I want the storyline to surprises me.  :scratchhead2:  Hmm wondering if Cherry is boss of another gangs or an assassin, just my thought judging from the mv :scratchhead2:  (If is not it, don't tell me I don't want any spoiler) HAHAHA :dance2:  :loool: :clap:

So looking forward to this... I actually have not watched Suer or Singh yet hopefully I won't be too lose in the story. :spin:
Haha. You won't be missing anything. The storylines don't overlap at all, heck we are still having trouble correlating them because the writers did such a poor job linking them. Anyway, the song is currently on repeat right now hehehe.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Strange, I thought the storylines would have overlap or a continuation of each others.  So why is this a series then if it was not?

I've been replaying Hugo's version ever since it came out.  This newer one not so much, I like the first one by Asanee Wasan better, I guess is because I'm uses to his voice than Ebola version

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
Strange, I thought the storylines would have overlap or a continuation of each others.  So why is this a series then if it was not?

I've been replaying Hugo's version ever since it came out.  This newer one not so much, I like the first one by Asanee Wasan better, I guess is because I'm uses to his voice than Ebola version

Haha. Well they are suppose to correlate, but the writers do a very bad job at correlating them that's why they don't really correlate...get it?? HAHA. My bad English, sorry! :ghehe: So the thing is each part is suppose to set off from the festival showed at the very beginning of Suer and move on concurrently, but so far everyone in here has been having a hard time connecting each part and time-lining them together, that's why I said they don't overlap. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I found this song!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3noeOviDIFY

I'm looking for the other one though. The one that played when Yok received the rose from the little girl in EP10 and learned that Aun had requested the little girl to give her a rose every day. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I got it now, thank you :thanks: lolz  :bhehe: 
Is good then, in away it will be easier for me to just start from Singh, because I don't feel like watching Suer. :clap:

Oh really love your siggie :thumbsup:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I was underwhelmed by the first two series. I keep faith for Krating. Compared to a lakorn like SJ so far mafia series lacks essential badass bromance and at time Tik is too stiff, the action scenes absolutely did not do it for me, I was supposed to feel for Mew character but her storyplot, apart from her 'romance' with tik which brings a little spice to her character, was too unengaging for me.
anyway keeping faith for Krating

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I found this song too! HEHE. The REAL old version. 

ชีวิตฉันขาดเธอไม่ได้ by ลินจง
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxgUnL9Ewwg 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maya_Fantasy said:
OK I got it now, thank you :thanks: lolz  :bhehe:
Is good then, in away it will be easier for me to just start from Singh, because I don't feel like watching Suer. :clap:

Oh really love your siggie :thumbsup:

You're welcome. HAHA. If you want to see Ananberly's amazing chemistry go for it, but if you want a good storyline that's relevant to the series then just start with Singh. HAHA. 

THANKS!! :ghehe:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Guys I finally figured something out! Don't know if it's true or not but during the MV, the part where young Ken and Cherry were dancing by the beach, you can see the music player where you see it in Suer... don't know if that has to do with each other, but it got me kind of suspicious and happy. Lol this may not be true though because the music player that Ananda saw was from a plane wreck? Lol... I'm going crazy waiting for Cherradeth. :) :woot2:  :woot:  :scratchhead2:  :dance3:  :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Guys I finally figured something out! Don't know if it's true or not but during the MV, the part where young Ken and Cherry were dancing by the beach, you can see the music player where you see it in Suer... don't know if that has to do with each other, but it got me kind of suspicious and happy. Lol this may not be true though because the music player that Ananda saw was from a plane wreck? Lol... I'm going crazy waiting for Cherradeth. :) :woot2:  :woot:  :scratchhead2:  :dance3:  :dance1:
Oooo good memory!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
adsd18/2 said:
sorry my bad thank you sweet_jj 
woow there's a lot of anger and jealousy scene in the MV  i can't see the love though between them the anger feeling is surpassing the love well  so far the mv is good hope the epis itself will be good too :yes:
Cherry is making the mad bull Ken get so jealous and obsess of her, Cherry playing love game on Ken and Chai the two is fighting over her 
but her true love is Ken and Chai is just her trick revenge 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

Haha. Well they are suppose to correlate, but the writers do a very bad job at correlating them that's why they don't really correlate...get it?? HAHA. My bad English, sorry! :ghehe: So the thing is each part is suppose to set off from the festival showed at the very beginning of Suer and move on concurrently, but so far everyone in here has been having a hard time connecting each part and time-lining them together, that's why I said they don't overlap. 

That's the only thing that bothers me about this series. The fact that things don't overlap boggles my mind. I hate it when they have to tell the story all over from the first shooting but in a new perspective each time.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
The MV looks sooooo good! I'm trying so hard to contain my emotions and lower my expectations in case it doesn't turn out but can't help it. I'm already feeling for them, especially in that scene where they're crying and hugging each other. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maya_Fantasy said:

Cherry she isn't belong to any gangs but her father his the right hand who works for Sia Leng (Chai) later he found out she save Ken Chonlathi so his plan on murder didn't work so only death can resolve everything Sia Leng he killed her father/mother he even tried to kill her too but she escape 
this is why Cherry change her name to Yaya Penapa and into a new stronger person for revenge 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Prakaidao said:
Perhaps when Cherry or Ken's character separated one of them tossed it out to sea!!?? Years later Parob recovers it! Haha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
FINISHED!!

Final Review

Storyline - If I take into consideration the other series and it's correlation to this series, then my rating would be not-so-good, but  If I look at it as it's own lakorn, I love it! It's a little slow and not as angsty and dramatic, but that's okay I like this light action romantic drama that they gave us. Not only do I like the content of the storyline, I LOVE the pace and how it's written. It's not all over the place and overly fast or slow, it's just right. The props make the setting feel unrealistic, but that's okay the pros overshadow the cons so I'll let it pass this time. HEHE. I love how they focus on their intent to show how the mafia world is like, "The higher you go the colder it gets; no victory without sacrifice, power brings sadness." The writers did a great job at demonstrating the other side of power and what greed makes a man. It's not an original theme, but for a Thai lakorn they did a swell job. I also can't believe how emotional I got because of a second lead couple.  :cry: I literally cried a bucket watching the finale for our second lead couple's tragic romance, it's beautiful. Even more beautiful than our lead's story itself. HEHE. 4.5/5

Cast - I LOVE the whole cast in Singh. LOVE, LOVE. No kidding. I really do admire the whole entire cast in this series from the bad minion played by Oh, to the evil grandma played by one of my favorite older generation actresses, to my pra'ek Dr. Pholdee. Hehe. All the characters were played very well and shown onscreen in a very timely manner. The nicely spaced screen time between the whole cast makes the storyline flow really nicely and smoothly. I can't stress enough of that. Everyone was equally important and critical to the storyline. Tik and Mew had good chemistry, I can feel a little resistance from Mew, but that's okay. Au and Yayaying on the other hand had great chemistry. Their eyes connect really well, I can't describe it well enough, haha. Oh, A, Pympan, Tee's father, Ju's parents, Ah Ma, Ah, Ah Wuer, everyone did great!!!! I just wish they hired more extras!! The set feels too empty! HAHA. 5/5

Overall - This lakorn deserves only praises. Although it's ratings didn't hit the roof, I think it's still a very good lakorn. The only thing that bothers me is the productions lack of screen time for the other gang kids, aka Suer, Krating, Raed and Hong. It's a pity that they couldn't fit those guys in nicely, otherwise I'd give this lakron a higher rating!! 9.5/10

I hope Krating brings the same excitement!!

Thank you so much phatman for sharing your beautiful review.  Very well said and I couldn't agree with you more. :thumbsup:

Just want to share a beautiful drawing from imazoof......

sarNie Adult
phoenix81 said:
Just to add, If I am not mistaken, some of the songs that Yayaying sang in the lakorn were actually Chinese songs but in Thai language. I can't remember the title though. Those are quite popular songs in the olden days! 

phatman said:
Really?! Oh I'd love to hear them.

The only one I remember that Yok sang is Ye Lai Xiang, which is one of my favorite Chinese Songs (hehe. I love the Teresa Teng version.) I was going to ask before if the Thai version really exists or if they just made one for this Lakorn. The song may be found here

it's one of Teresa Teng's standard songs, although she wasn't the original singer. The title translates to "fragrance of the night" though my Chinese professor back in college said it pertains to a flower which we call here in our country "Dama de Noche" (which in Spanish means Lady of the Night) The translation and background of the song may be found here

It really suits Yok's story. 

I was hoping they'd do a Rising Sun (with Mario and Taew) scenario where Aun "dies" but not really. Aww shucks. I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet. I'm so sad that Dynasty Kat's account is down. Like everyone else here, I thank you very much for your hard work. Thank you for letting us understand the series more. Gosh! I've been away for so long, busy with work, I had to back read like 10+ pages  :bhehe: But it was great as I got more insight from all of you. thank you! And oh! OH! to see Tik in SHORTS. I die.  :woot2:  :faint:  

I can't wait for Krating! Hope someone subs it! It looks so Movie-like. I'm excited.