Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I know what you mean lol. I can't imagine Ananda because he's already the bad mouth Parop lol. Krating is just Ken lol. I'm really happy Cherry is back. Love her lakorn with Tik as well as Aum. I hope she except more lakorns like this.

phatman said:

Yeah, Ken as Parob is imaginable. Actually I think I can imagine Ananda as Tham too. Haha. Ananda's talented he'll make me believe him....BUT I prefer Ken. HAHAH. Because Ken is tall and is a natural when it comes to being heartless. :ghehe: Not saying Ananda isn't natural....you guys know what I mean. HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
yes i know this thread is about luerd mungkorn but i just felt like noone is interested in the pairing of KC
Hmm, did you skip like the last few pages because we talked a lot about Ken and Cherry even while Singh was airing. We're mentioning Seur because someone brought up that Ananda and Kim were supposed to be in Krating but they switched. Also a lot of members have not yet seen the first epi of Krating which is why the pages aren't as active.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I know what you mean lol. I can't imagine Ananda because he's already the bad mouth Parop lol. Krating is just Ken lol. I'm really happy Cherry is back. Love her lakorn with Tik as well as Aum. I hope she except more lakorns like this.

Haha. Oh good. Yup, like we've all mentioned before Krating is Ken...period. HEHE. She had a lakorn with Aum??? Really?? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Haha. Oh good. Yup, like we've all mentioned before Krating is Ken...period. HEHE. She had a lakorn with Aum??? Really?? 
Omg You never seen her lakorn Dao Lohng Fah with Aum? I LOVE that lakorn because she was such a Brat then a B lol and he always put her in her place. You should check it out when you have time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hmm, did you skip like the last few pages because we talked a lot about Ken and Cherry even while Singh was airing. We're mentioning Seur because someone brought up that Ananda and Kim were supposed to be in Krating but they switched. Also a lot of members have not yet seen the first epi of Krating which is why the pages aren't as active.
Khun Off made the right choice by switching the two, i don't think Ananda looks fierce anough to play as Hia Krating I nad never seen Kim do a kick butt girl before so don't think she can fight like Cherry does. the emotional feelings of Krating matches KC romantic comedy matches AnandaKimmy 
hope i haven't disappointed anyone i know on how much you guys adore AnandaKimmy 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg You never seen her lakorn Dao Lohng Fah with Aum? I LOVE that lakorn because she was such a Brat then a B lol and he always put her in her place. You should check it out when you have time.

Nope. HAHA. That's how big of a fan I am of Aum. HAHA. I shall check it out. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:

Nope. HAHA. That's how big of a fan I am of Aum. HAHA. I shall check it out. 
Well I'm not a big fan of his either but I came enjoy his lakorns because he is a good actor. Took me a while to start liking him as pra'ek, gotta thank his nang'eks lol. All started with Cherry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well I'm not a big fan of his either but I came enjoy his lakorns because he is a good actor. Took me a while to start liking him as pra'ek, gotta thank his nang'eks lol. All started with Cherry.

Took me a while too. HAHA. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I personally don't think Cherry and Ken look all that hot together. Cherry looks quite masculine too if you ask me. Haha. But I adore her. I don't really like her acting per say, but I absolutely admire her off screen.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

phatman said:
I personally don't think Cherry and Ken look all that hot together. Cherry looks quite masculine too if you ask me. Haha. But I adore her. I don't really like her acting per say, but I absolutely admire her off screen. 

I know exactly what you mean. I adore Cherry a lot. I think what really makes Ken & Cherry compatible in here is their chemistry. They aren't as visually appealing as the other pairings but they have dynamic. 

Lolly

sarNie Egg
I thought Janie's dad died in the second series!? And he still alive, wow!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Lolly said:
I thought Janie's dad died in the second series!? And he still alive, wow!
If I am not mistaken, all the 5 stories actually happened at the same time. If you watched Suer, Singh and now Krating, the first episode for all three were the same (celebration at the temple and then giving out goods to the ppl) except that they focus on different character. Hope that helps! 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I watched Krating without sub and I am loving it so far. Since this is my first lakorn of Ken and Cherry, I still have not felt the chemistry between them two but I have to say that they both were good in their respective roles. Ken looked really young and cute in the flashback where he wore glasses! Cherry looked different from the time the lakorn she had with Tik. She still is beautiful but look more mature now.  I am glad that so far the three main female leads (Kimberley, Mew and Cherry) are of strong characters. That makes the story even more interesting.

Well, I am looking forward to episode 2. I am very interested to see how the story will develop and to find out more about their past. But there is always a place in my heart for Khun Tee and AhJu. Still missing them like crazy.... 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess and will assume the drama really starts now... it sounds to me PArt invested more time and dwelved more into this part because so far the quality compared to the first two is just noticeable. Ken is doing a good job expressing his character torment and this sort of calm wildness but I think an actor like Ananda who displayed a great flow and good skills in Suer would have killed in a part like -too bad he got confused suer bleh. Anyway Ken is good and has got a nice chemistry with his leading lady but so far the show stealer for is Cherry character. she is killing it. She is badass and a nice change from the two previous heroines -actingwise difference is noticeable. So far I like it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the suspense or dramatic music or i don't know what it called seriously start to annoy me the whole three part that's all what i hear , this part is so stressful for my test i don't know how i will manage to complete and sorry but i felt ken had chemistry with janie more than cherry is that weird?  they need to show me asap more sweet scene between ken and cherry i feel all they concentrate in is the revenge feeling and the hate  :weee:  :weee: oh another thing that sia guy is taking so much screen time for me 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard from some show mention that Boy is an assassin, also he being undercover so his story is a mystery one, but for sure it will be reveal in Hong.

I LOVE Cherry, and she has those traditional look about her, don't say she look manly or I'll be having a big problem with you "ahem" Phatman :numchuck: HAHAHA  :strong:   just kidding Phatman :wink:
Cherry has a well defy features and her jaw lines is well defy too, and if people like the soft look on women they will not like Cherry's look, but to me those features is what made her pretty.  If she has those soft look like others, she will look not look good at all. Another thing I notice in here is she look really dark, I don't know if is the makeup or the lighting, because normally she'd look lighter, and the split hairstyle is not a good look on anyone. :no:

Going to watch episode 2 right now... brb later. :rockon: