Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I agree Sweet_JJ, for sure not in the 30's because the majority of Chinese migrated to Thailand in the early 1900 to 1930, so in the stories they're already well established and it's now their children generations so in the late 50's to early 60's is about right.

Ncmeow, I know right... they should have time frame written on the screen for us... also when they speaks in Chinese they should have subtitle lolz, they can't assumes we will understand it HAHA :dance1:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wish the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series was better executed with connecting all storylines so we're not running around in circles. I thought the Suparburoot Jutathep Series was beautifully executed from one part to the next.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Although I am still crazeeeee over 'Singh', I am liking Krating at the moment. The storyline is interesting and there are just so many unanswered questions that got me curious. I am also liking both Ken and Cherry's character. Both are serious, fierce and strong. When I have time I will check out some of the lakorn that they pair up with. 

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Could you plz tell me where to find Engsub for the part Singh (Lion)of Tik and Krating (Bull) of Ken - (soft sub)??? For the 1st part Suer (Tiger) of Ananda I find it in Chanruklakorn blogspot, so appreciate the subbing team, I want to find hard sub of all of these too,

I'm going crazy because of it.

The series are amazing, I keep watching and rewatch the previous part while the current part (Ken) is filming, cant wait to see more. Plz help me to find the Engsub of the series, thanks so so much

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did you guys see our golden boys minus Ken's magazine cover?! Check out Andrews ig. Hehe.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
EP1 Thoughts...continued...finally :ghehe: :
- OKAY, back to the story...
- This series is definitely more focused on the Chinese background, especially the martial arts aspect. 
- I'm surprised Ken pulled off the martial arts scene quite well. I thought he'd be more awkward, but nope. That tattoo though, someone erase it please? HAHA. I do like that he's kind of getting his shape back though. :ghehe: It's a bit saggy, but not too bad, not bad at all. Diew on the other hand... :faint: He's so yummy!
- So they do have a police stationin their little China town....where were they at in Suer and Singh. HAHA. Inconsistency I say, inconsistency. I find that robbery scene to be hilarious. Yoke's screaming at the top of her lungs that someone's stealing her purse and yet nobody does anything and she runs around hysterically funnily yelling out "Ah, someone stole my purse, call the police..." I couldn't help, but laugh. 
- Awe...Yoke's so happy here. I still can't get over her tragic love. 
- Oh my Ken looks so darling in here! Especially in those suits!
- Aha, so that's the scene his identity is known. HEHE. That scene between Hong and Chonlathee touched me soo much that I became teary.  :cry: It's a combination of the chemistry between Ken and Janie, and the music, and the cinematography that mad e it so good. I must say that's my favorite scene of EP1 so far. Haha. And it wasn't between our pra'nang. I'm glad they're showing more of the other lead cast in here. Thank goodness. I don't like it when they're all just shoved to the side because the story isn't about them. SOO, big A plus for this! Makes me wonder why Thee and Hong have such relationship. Why does he care for her more than a sister?? I guess little Songkrod wasn't in those flashbacks because he was in America. Haha. Unless those scense were WAY before he got disowned. 
- DONUT!!! SO beautiful!!! OMFG, Donut and Ken looks hawt together. Why didn't I ever think the two would look great together. WTH. That one second when she fixes his shirt was hawt. HEHE.
- I'm not really liking Cherry's take on her character nor her character.
- I thought Yaya already knew that Tham was Thee's twin....from Sansaeng??? And that he's in gang Krating and is the leader, so why was she surprise when the met Tham at his office??? Unless Thee wasn't in gang Krating. Okay I'm confused. HAHA.
- WOah Cherry can run. HAHA. I haven't seen a nang'ek run so...athletically haha. She's the first. 
- I want more of the storyline, but I guess for Krating, Thee and Janchompoo's storyline IS the main storyline hence the focus. Haha.
- Camera?? They had security cameras back in the days?? HAHA. 
- Alright, my official EP1 impression. Good, but not great. HEHE.
No, Songrod was in scene from childhood, he just leave after Thee was murdered.
And Yaya didn´t know that Tham was Hia Krating because sanseang just said that Tham is Thee twin brother and he just come back to take care of family business and he wants revenge. He didn´t mention that Tham is leader of Krating´s gang. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
*lily* said:
No, Songrod was in scene from childhood, he just leave after Thee was murdered.
And Yaya didn´t know that Tham was Hia Krating because sanseang just said that Tham is Thee twin brother and he just come back to take care of family business and he wants revenge. He didn´t mention that Tham is leader of Krating´s gang. :D
Oh right. Haha.

So...Chonlathee/Tham's patents werent in a gang.

Shiny Moon

sarNie Egg
Hi! everybody, it seems that Krating is so exciting, more action and drama than the previous parts. Ken looks good in mafia role, while Cherry looks beautiful and strong. The sweet love (Suer)  :heart:  :heart:  and romantic love (Singh)  :heart:  :heart:  had gone, now it's time for bitter love.  :heart:  :heart:

Here is the link of the photos in magazine, Preaw, for Suer, Singh and Raed, and also interview.
http://pantip.com/topic/33679289

The interviewer asked Andrew how are you. He said, It's funny. Everybody is falling off the wagon, always laugh.

Then interviewer asked Ananda that the others is not sweet as your part, Suer; having kiss. Ananda said: it's just performance, actually I am polite.

Tik added funnies that "His part (Suer), director agreed and let him play, but my part, director didn't agree because he might want to play by himself" (Uhm! Tik, you can said like this because Singh had finished shooting, right?)) "but it couldn't be bought...Why!...it have a good sale". (the last joke might refer to this magazine???)  :wink:

And sorry for disturbing Krating, but for those who still think of Khun tee and Ah Ju, here is links of gifs about Singh. 
http://pantip.com/topic/33640795
http://pantip.com/topic/33664964

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Omg. I was sleepy when I typed that, I meant 50's. Hehe.

In Suer, the first episode, I think they said it's set in Pu Du Festival, 2500 or 1958 (according to the subs). 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Shiny Moon said:
Hi! everybody, it seems that Krating is so exciting, more action and drama than the previous parts. Ken looks good in mafia role, while Cherry looks beautiful and strong. The sweet love (Suer)  :heart:  :heart:  and romantic love (Singh)  :heart:  :heart:  had gone, now it's time for bitter love.  :heart:  :heart:

Here is the link of the photos in magazine, Preaw, for Suer, Singh and Raed, and also interview.
http://pantip.com/topic/33679289

The interviewer asked Andrew how are you. He said, It's funny. Everybody is falling off the wagon, always laugh.

Then interviewer asked Ananda that the others is not sweet as your part, Suer; having kiss. Ananda said: it's just performance, actually I am polite.

Tik added funnies that "His part (Suer), director agreed and let him play, but my part, director didn't agree because he might want to play by himself" (Uhm! Tik, you can said like this because Singh had finished shooting, right?)) "but it couldn't be bought...Why!...it have a good sale". (the last joke might refer to this magazine???)  :wink:

And sorry for disturbing Krating, but for those who still think of Khun tee and Ah Ju, here is links of gifs about Singh. 
http://pantip.com/topic/33640795
http://pantip.com/topic/33664964
I am one of those who still think of Khun Tee and AhJu... Thank you for the the link :) They looked so good and lovely together...still missing them!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
So true. I'm confused many times
Mae said:
I wish the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series was better executed with connecting all storylines so we're not running around in circles. I thought the Suparburoot Jutathep Series was beautifully executed from one part to the next.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mae said:
So that means I can watch this series in any order? I haven't even started the first part, just waiting for Andrew and Taew part.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Fun, I didn't watch the first 2 parts, I just watch Krating and I'm doing fine with it.  Each story has it's own plots so you'll be fine if you only want to watch Andrew and Taew part.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Anybody have the link to the first and second part with english subtitles? I'm bored, have nothing to watch so I want to watch something to kill time and boredom waiting for Krating to air haha