phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok...so this series is not a period lakorn?? They don't dress up like it...and they're filming at a swimming pool...? I'm confused. Unless they're just using the swimming pool in place of the ocean. Haha. Because they did cover up the sides.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Phatman, they are using the pool as a replacement of them not having to film in the ocean...they are using technology where they dont have to jump into da ocean/saltwater to film da scene...plus i think it is a period lakorn but now they are focusing on finish or wrapping up the action scene...

More pics of the pool scene...
Original Creditor: Kimmy-Kimberley FB and all da original owner :D

few more pics at da beach...

sun is setting and da crew with da n'ek & pra'ek mess around...lovely!

Sweet_09

A BTS sub from Kimmystationworld...thanks to them i'm being able to understand wat all of then are saying! This part of da series is 30% done, pretty fast ay! Anyways i'm pretty excite because we'll get to see da others part and filming progress :) :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1b_SeYAIi4&layout=mobile&client=mv-google

Oh and Phatman, if ur still confuse wath da sub bts and u will get wat going on :)

Ninja007, thanks for u and da member who are subbin all these bts!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
To be honest KIM AND ANANDA IS HOT
they are like the hottest pair in this series
I already love them, I think I like Kimmy with Ananda better then her with other p'eks.
I see the chemistry in them already
they are so cute
I had to say that, couldn't help it
Ananda shirtless :drools:  hehehehe so hot

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I figured they were just using the pool for the ocean scenes. Hehe.
Thanks for the pics and clip!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love scene like this. You can't have a thai lakorn without an island/ocean scene where the pra'nang is together. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Baby Jesus! It's been a long time that I've visit Asianfuse!! Lol

Ummm Kim and Ananda looks hot together! Ananda has so much sex appeal going on! Can't wait to witness their chemistry!

Hello everyone!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:

Ummm Kim and Ananda looks hot together! Ananda has so much sex appeal going on! Can't wait to witness their chemistry!

Hello everyone!!
Yeah, it's been so long! Haha. Hello, hello!

Sweet_09

Kayla said:

Hello everyone!!
it sure is awhile...lets say is a year already lol...welcome back Kayla!

st111

sarNie Hatchling
opening ceremony should be head on Jan-24th, right? Will this be impacted by the protest?
I hope not...

:(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
st111 said:
opening ceremony should be head on Jan-24th, right? Will this be impacted by the protest?
I hope not...

:(
Protest?? Can you shed some light? Hehe

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bummer.  Latest update, the ceremony will be on Feb. 5th (still tentative), not Jan. 24th.

However, today, they did had some fitting of other characters for Tiger.  Pra'k 's mother does look scary. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ninja007 said:
Bummer.  Latest update, the ceremony will be on Feb. 5th (still tentative), not Jan. 24th.

However, today, they did had some fitting of other characters for Tiger.  Pra'k 's mother does look scary. 

Really?! Grr...okay well then February it is...hopefully.