[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
i won't translate their conversation but after Paat tied her up,
he left to go to make Peung food.  Everyone was shocked to see him making food for Peung.  They questioned each other if he knows how to do it properly. 

In the meantime, Peung wriggled herself free from being blindfold.  She loosen her hand and was about to run out the door.  However, she heard footstep and rushed back to pretend to lay on the bed.  Paat came in and offered his homemade meal.  Peung asked him to untie her so she can eat since she's hungry.  At first he was going to do it but realize that if he does she will push him away and run out so he told her he won't do it.  He continued to pull tricks on her ... and Peung finally added that if he doesn't untie her then she can't eat.  Paat was happy to hear this and smiled as he said he'll feed her ... lmao

Ah, Chi and Jangjao heard some noises from the couple's bedroom when they came up to tell them to go to eat.  They misunderstood the two conversation b/c all they hear was 'slowly' and gentle lmao (heck, even i think otherwise).   After Paat blindfold and tied Peung to the bed he came down stair.  Chi was making fun that Paat is full  and not hungry anymore lmao

Can't wait to read more romance spoiler.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! Im going insane with all these spoiler. Camt wait to get more spoiler from u, ceci.

@phatman, r u sure u can resist ceci's new spoiler, its so cute n funny. Chi is really fun, if there is a list of favourite sideccharacter/servant, he is in my top3.

Reactions: Iya

cikna

sarNie Adult
haven't started on this lakorn yet. it's hectic here at work. but still managed to read the spoilers. thanks ceci for "spoiling" us!

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler --- i suppose it's good that manager post a small portion of it at a time ... this way it won't be too long for me to translate as well lmao

Paat continued to want to feed her ... He said the food looks tasty.   She wanted to play with him therefore she order him to gather this and that.  She wanted the HOT soup, tofu, the broth, the fried pork, rice, and so forth.  Paat asked her that he thought she can't eat spicy food. She answered him that she wanted to try something new with a tricky expression.  He was about to scoop the hot soup but change his mind and told her that he'll feed the mild soup instead.  He feed her and asked her how was the soup.   Peung said it's salty and horrible. He answered, "you're not giving any support to the maker at all?"  Peung looked at him and asked him who made it then. He answered that it's Aunty Yoon, the maid.   Peung told him that it's not made by her b/c she never chop the pork up and continued to instigate.  Paat, trying hard to conceal the truth, turned to asked her what else she wants to eat b/c he wanted to feed her.  Peung continued to play tricks on him.  He realized what she's doing and finally said, "i know what style you like to eat."  Peung was taken back upon this answer.  She wondered what he's going to do next.  He started to move closer to her as if he's going to kiss her and said, 'mouth feeding' lol

She shouted, 'Don't, don't' lmao

OMG, when he's in love .. he's in love.

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Awwh, loove the spoilers Cecilia :)!! Cant wait for those scenes!!! Hahahah, cant help smiling either :p Awh, Paat is sooo cute in love!! :D

Just finished ep 6 :) So glad the mom is back and cant wait for them to share a room :D !!

Iya

sarNie Adult
@phatman, thank you so much for the video. ^_^

@ceci, YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH THESE SPOILERS! lol. but keep them coming.  :drools:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceci, you're killing me...slowly...

Yes...when he's in love...he's in love.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're welcome lya. I can't resist those spoilers! No matter how hard I try I....have to. Haha. Now I just can't wait for those scenes. I read on asianfuse wiki that this lakorn will have 15eps. Is that right?

Reactions: Iya

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. this is killing me ... spoiler is so bad for my anticipation .. this next scene is so so romantic ..

Peung pushed Paat back as he continued to move toward her.  Paat fell onto the bed and hit himself with the spoon.  Peung was worry and asked him if he's alright.  Paat noticed that her hands are free ... he told her that now she's free she should feed herself instead of playing tricks on him. She answered that she was not playing with him. It was him who wants to feed her himself. She made a comment that 'gin (curry soup) should never have fish sauce add into it lol he felt dishearten  and mumble to himself that she has no sympathy toward him lmao

Anyway, he got up and went down stair and left Peung alone to eat and bath afterward.  Peung was touched by his meal. -- even, i'm touched.

Evening time (be prepare -- my head was filled with GHOST MAKING POT scene lol)

Paat ordered Jaojao and Chi to help him set up the house w/candles while Peung finished her shower.  When she's done getting ready, she heard a knock at the door.  She open the door to see who it was.  However, there was not one presented there except some light by the stair with a letter.  She walked toward it to pick it up to read.  On there she read, "My words mean a lot more to those who has pride and honor not someone who lacks honor like you."  She recalled this incident well in her mind.  She looked down the stair and saw a plant pot (tea plant).  She walked toward the pot and picked up the letter to read.  It said, "It's not the smell of the tea but it's the smell of greed that isn't worth valuing or falling for at all."  She remembered that night well.  She remembered him telling her to get out of his life on the night she visited him at the jail cell.  She doesn't understand why Paat's writing all these words for.  She held onto the letters and looked down toward the end of the stair.  There, stood another tea plant.  She walked toward it and found nothing on it.  She lifted the pot up and noticed a folded letter.  She opened it to read.  It said, "I'm sorry."  She smiled upon reading Paat's apology.  She turned her head up and noticed that the light went out.  She was taken back. She walked back to see the room filled with candles and decoration.  Paat walked toward her with a tea tray leaving her surprised.  She pretended to not care.  He stood by to watch, thinking that she's touched by what he had done.  He asked, "Isn't it pretty?"

Peung teased him, "What are you doing? Why did you light up the candle. The room might catch fire."

Paat made an excuse, "The lights went out."

Paat stood by to allow her time to look around but she continued to act like she doesn't care.  She pretended to be hot, "I guess you lit up too many candles .. it's getting hot in this room."

Paat felt disappointed and laid the tea tray on the table softly, "If it's hot then I'll blow up the candles."

He tried to move to blow the candles but she shouted, "Don't.  If the electricity is out then we'll leave it lit."

Paat pretended to not care for her words and tried to blow out the candles only to be stop by her, "let it lit .. it's cold tonight so that we'll be warm.'

"What is it with you. You're hot and you're cold .. why is it so hard to please you?  Well then let me blow them all out.'

He blew out the candles and rushed to be by the balcony in their room since he's not in the mood of being romantic anymore.

She smiled and turned around to see the laying matches.  She lit the candle on her hand and held onto it.  She said, "I can lit it again even if it was put out." 

She walked toward the candles and lit them up one at a time as she continued to give Paat some hinting look.

After he felt relief, he turned to look at the room.  The moving curtain shift around to make him see the lights lit up slowly in the room. 

"If you felt bad and want to be good to someone ... then do something to show that you really are, don't just continue to pull pranks on them."

Paat stood and watched as Peung continued to lit up the candles.  The reflected light on her make her look extremely beautiful.

"Someone once told me that ... we will only know the value of other when we are about to lose them.  Don't you agree?"

Paat stood calmly as he admire her beauty in daze.  After lighting all the candles, Peung turned to see that Paat was looking at her.  She blushed.  Paat walked toward her with a bond loving gaze and touched her shoulder. 

"What are you doing?"

Paat gave her a smile, "I want to drink tea" lmao

He walked Peung toward the tea tray.  In daze, she followed his guidance

He said, "I'm going to teach you how to make mellow/soft and gentle tea'

Paat got behind her back and held onto her hand as he helped her make tea.  She was taken back.

"Hey, you ..."

"Relax, I'll teach you." (girls, don't think too much -- now you see what i mean by POTTERY MAKING in Ghost, right? *blush*)

Paat held her into his embrace as they continue to enjoy the nice beautiful atmosphere of tea making together like they're in a dream.  The two continued to brew tea among the lighting candles while looking at each other face. *it's getting hot in here lol*

Peung felt happy with Paat beside her ... feeling contented inside her heart as if this was from a dream.  The two finished making tea ... Paat held onto her hand to lift up the cup of tea to blow it slowly to cool down.

Peung drank the tea and taste the flavor of tea with happiness, "Your tea has the best flavor of all the one I've drank."

Paat held onto Peung's hand to lift up the tea cup and direct them to feed him, "tea has flavor only when we drink with the one we know/love.' lmao

The two continued to look at each other in daze.  Paat lifted her face up as if he's going to kiss her but one of his hand bumped into the tea cup and caused it to fall waking the two up from dazing lmao

'Er ..'

'it's late, I'm going to bed," said Peung as she got up quickly to escape the scene immediately.  Paat got up and had on a smile as he walked the opposite way from Peung.

Peung opened the door into their bedroom and turned to take a look at where they sat earlier.  She was surprised to not find Paat follow her to the bedroom to cause trouble like how he did before.  She felt strange, locked the door and walked back to the bed about to fall onto it. 

'Who are you looking for?'

Peung scream softly, 'wai!'

*the rest are to your imagination* la la la la

cikna

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
OMG .. this is killing me ... spoiler is so bad for my anticipation .. this next scene is so so romantic ..

Peung pushed Paat back as he continued to move toward her.  Paat fell onto the bed and hit himself with the spoon.  Peung was worry and asked him if he's alright.  Paat noticed that her hands are free ... he told her that now she's free she should feed herself instead of playing tricks on him. She answered that she was not playing with him. It was him who wants to feed her himself. She made a comment that 'gin (curry soup) should never have fish sauce add into it lol he felt dishearten  and mumble to himself that she has no sympathy toward him lmao

Anyway, he got up and went down stair and left Peung alone to eat and bath afterward.  Peung was touched by his meal. -- even, i'm touched.

Evening time (be prepare -- my head was filled with GHOST MAKING POT scene lol)

Paat ordered Jaojao and Chi to help him set up the house w/candles while Peung finished her shower.  When she's done getting ready, she heard a knock at the door.  She open the door to see who it was.  However, there was not one presented there except some light by the stair with a letter.  She walked toward it to pick it up to read.  On there she read, "My words mean a lot more to those who has pride and honor not someone who lacks honor like you."  She recalled this incident well in her mind.  She looked down the stair and saw a plant pot (tea plant).  She walked toward the pot and picked up the letter to read.  It said, "It's not the smell of the tea but it's the smell of greed that isn't worth valuing or falling for at all."  She remembered that night well.  She remembered him telling her to get out of his life on the night she visited him at the jail cell.  She doesn't understand why Paat's writing all these words for.  She held onto the letters and looked down toward the end of the stair.  There, stood another tea plant.  She walked toward it and found nothing on it.  She lifted the pot up and noticed a folded letter.  She opened it to read.  It said, "I'm sorry."  She smiled upon reading Paat's apology.  She turned her head up and noticed that the light went out.  She was taken back. She walked back to see the room filled with candles and decoration.  Paat walked toward her with a tea tray leaving her surprised.  She pretended to not care.  He stood by to watch, thinking that she's touched by what he had done.  He asked, "Isn't it pretty?"

Peung teased him, "What are you doing? Why did you light up the candle. The room might catch fire."

Paat made an excuse, "The lights went out."

Paat stood by to allow her time to look around but she continued to act like she doesn't care.  She pretended to be hot, "I guess you lit up too many candles .. it's getting hot in this room."

Paat felt disappointed and laid the tea tray on the table softly, "If it's hot then I'll blow up the candles."

He tried to move to blow the candles but she shouted, "Don't.  If the electricity is out then we'll leave it lit."

Paat pretended to not care for her words and tried to blow out the candles only to be stop by her, "let it lit .. it's cold tonight so that we'll be warm.'

"What is it with you. You're hot and you're cold .. why is it so hard to please you?  Well then let me blow them all out.'

He blew out the candles and rushed to be by the balcony in their room since he's not in the mood of being romantic anymore.

She smiled and turned around to see the laying matches.  She lit the candle on her hand and held onto it.  She said, "I can lit it again even if it was put out." 

She walked toward the candles and lit them up one at a time as she continued to give Paat some hinting look.

After he felt relief, he turned to look at the room.  The moving curtain shift around to make him see the lights lit up slowly in the room. 

"If you felt bad and want to be good to someone ... then do something to show that you really are, don't just continue to pull pranks on them."

Paat stood and watched as Peung continued to lit up the candles.  The reflected light on her make her look extremely beautiful.

"Someone once told me that ... we will only know the value of other when we are about to lose them.  Don't you agree?"

Paat stood calmly as he admire her beauty in daze.  After lighting all the candles, Peung turned to see that Paat was looking at her.  She blushed.  Paat walked toward her with a bond loving gaze and touched her shoulder. 

"What are you doing?"

Paat gave her a smile, "I want to drink tea" lmao

He walked Peung toward the tea tray.  In daze, she followed his guidance

He said, "I'm going to teach you how to make mellow/soft and gentle tea'

Paat got behind her back and held onto her hand as he helped her make tea.  She was taken back.

"Hey, you ..."

"Relax, I'll teach you." (girls, don't think too much -- now you see what i mean by POTTERY MAKING in Ghost, right? *blush*)

Paat held her into his embrace as they continue to enjoy the nice beautiful atmosphere of tea making together like they're in a dream.  The two continued to brew tea among the lighting candles while looking at each other face. *it's getting hot in here lol*

Peung felt happy with Paat beside her ... feeling contented inside her heart as if this was from a dream.  The two finished making tea ... Paat held onto her hand to lift up the cup of tea to blow it slowly to cool down.

Peung drank the tea and taste the flavor of tea with happiness, "Your tea has the best flavor of all the one I've drank."

Paat held onto Peung's hand to lift up the tea cup and direct them to feed him, "tea has flavor only when we drink with the one we know/love.' lmao

The two continued to look at each other in daze.  Paat lifted her face up as if he's going to kiss her but one of his hand bumped into the tea cup and caused it to fall waking the two up from dazing lmao

'Er ..'

'it's late, I'm going to bed," said Peung as she got up quickly to escape the scene immediately.  Paat got up and had on a smile as he walked the opposite way from Peung.

Peung opened the door into their bedroom and turned to take a look at where they sat earlier.  She was surprised to not find Paat follow her to the bedroom to cause trouble like how he did before.  She felt strange, locked the door and walked back to the bed about to fall onto it. 

'Who are you looking for?'

Peung scream softly, 'wai!'

*the rest are to your imagination* la la la la

awwhhh, that's "mean" ceci!!! u know our imaginations are wild!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg...we still got a long ways to go before we see those scenes aha.
Ghost pottery making...haha...i didn't get it When you first mentioned it, but now i do. They are so hot and sweet. Thanks ceci!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot2:  :woot:  :weee: you're killing me!!!!! you're so evil! :p my imagination has gone wild!

thanks so much for the spoilers. i tried to resist, but just couldn't. 

i can't wait for all these scenes. and its to late to wait for it to end before i watch it, i'm already hooked. 

it's monday for me and will be for thailand in hr....then we gotta wait till it airs. tomorrow is going to be a long day.

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
O MY GOSH!!!!!!!! Loving the spoilers...I am slowly dying waiting for these scenes. Can't wait till Monday and Tuesday for EP 7 & 8. WOOHOO!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Oh, ladies .. i forgot to mention this to y'all to keep in mind that these spoilers are subject to be change .. like i've mentioned before they did not included the dance scene so anything can happen.  These are spoilers posted from the magazine on Manager's page and I translate it according to what i've read from there .. so yup, don't be disappointed if these scenes are not shown in the lakorn :p

Did i get everyone's imagination going wild? Sorry to disappointed y'all but what happen next is nothing related to what we thought lol -- it's quite romantic for me ...
Actually, Paat came from another way in the room *sneaky, i see* Paat laid comfortably on the bed smiling at Peung. 

"How did you get in?"

"Window has ears and door has holes'

"So .. what are you doing then?"

"Sleep"

"Your sleeping place is on the sofa.  Go and sleep there then."

"I won't"

"Please go there now.  Are you going to tease me again?"

"Don't you pity me at all?  I slept in jail for a few nights already. I want to sleep comfortably too but fine ... this bed belongs to you now so I'll go and sleep on the floor." lmao

Paat was about to get up but Peung grabbed onto his hands.

"You may sleep on the bed."

Paat smiled with happiness but manage to conceal his action.  He laid his body onto the bed, thinking that he'll get to sleep next to Peung. However, she grabbed onto the blanket/pillow and got up to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"You sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa"

"If I burden you then I'll sleep on the sofa instead."

"That can't be. You must sleep on the bed.  I'll sleep on the sofa instead."

Paat smiled and pretended to be sad.

"How come you're not sleeping on the same bed with me then?  Do you hate a jailed person like me?"

"That's not it, it's just ... "

Paat got up

"If you don't hate me then you must show it to prove it.  If you're not going to sleep in the same bed w/me then I'll take it that you're just saying it (you said one and do another)."

Peung has no other way out ... and has to sleep by him.  Paat smiled with happiness as he laid down to sleep.  Peung laid down but turned her face the other way.

"Shielding your face also means that you don't respect me as well."

She then turned her face to face him while he secretly smile for seeing her face while sleeping next to her.  She didn't know what to do so she grabbed onto the blank and was about to bring it up to cover her face.

"If you cover your face then it means you hate me a lot."

Unwillingly, Peung gave in.  The two looked at each other.  She felt uncomfortable and unable to bear it any longer.

"I can't do it .. I can't sleep staying like this."

"You can do whatever you like .. but you're forbid from getting away from this bed"

Peung then tried to fall asleep once more and turned another way while Paat secretly smile to sleep.  She complained softly, "What craziness got to him?"

"Don't make noises, I'm sleeping."

Peung tried to fall asleep hesitatingly while Paat closed his eyes to sleep with a smile full of happiness.

*In their bedroom

The moon shines along with the candle lights in their room.  Peung tried to fall asleep but she couldn't b/c she's scare of Paat. She finally turned her face to look at the sleeping Paat when she felt that he had fallen asleep.  She muttered softly, "what a person ... your mood changes faster than an elder.  When you're horrible you scare me but when you're good .. you make me lose my breathe."

Paat turned his face to face her, making the two faces touch each other.  Peung was taken back with a surprise.  She slowly distance her face from him without waking him up and turned the other way to sleep.   

Paat slowly opened his eyes and secretly smile that he gets to sleep on the same bed next to Peung.

** Next morning **

The sun light shone through the bedroom.  Paat woke up and thought of Peung.  He turned to give her a smile only to find the other half bed empty w/a pillow.  He felt strange, "Rojanachania?"

Paat thought that Peung left and turned to look around the room.  He saw the candles and couldn't help but think of what happened last night.  While he smile quietly to himself, Peung walked in to stare at him.

"What's wrong with you?"

Paat got shy when he turned his face to meet her.

"Nothing."

"Well, I saw you smile to yourself. If that's not crazy then what do you call it?"

"You .."

Paat got up to grab her but she took a step back.

"I've prepared your clothes for you already."

"I've told you already to not bother.  I can choose my own clothes."

"If you don't like it then toss it into the basket ."

Peung finished telling him this and hurried out of the room.  He turned to look at the clothes prepared by Peung and pretended to not care as he enter the bathroom.

*End of tonight spoiler --- Manager will post more tomorrow around 9:30 thailand time.

Enjoy!!! *I love seeing him in LOVE <3