[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE KEN!!!! Thank you Ceci for all the spoilers. I'm imagining the scene as I read these spoilers!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  thanks so much for the spoilers. 
they are so cute. i hope they keep this scene. it will be so so so cute!

i must be crazy like Patt because i am smiling like crazy. i want to scream but i can't...LOL.

so so so excited for tonight's ep.

sometimes a willing scene doesn't beat a cute scene like this, there's more to scream about eheheheh.

here's a scene we should be seeing this week.
cr: catmadtz3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWl1mMxnlQ4

its the scene where he pretends to love her to make her ex jealous.
if i remember correctly from the spoilers it was in the bedroom, but it doesn't look like it will be in the bedroom.
its a cute BTS coz when they were practising it was just her arms moving around, but when they filmed it her legs were moving to, she said it was reflex action...lol....she knows Taekwondo, 

cecilia

Staff member
Super cute! i can't wait .. our P'EK is fighting against his own will to not love our n'ek as day goes by ... he starts acting like a jealous husband now lol

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pichy knows taekwondo! Awesome! 

All those lovey dovey scenes are making me...:faint:...I just hope that they don't misunderstand eachother after those scenes. Actually, I know it'll happen. They're all sweet, but in like the next scene they're going to have some kind of misunderstanding. Haha. It's always like that.

hippo

sarNie Adult
so true, there's always a misunderstanding after a sweet scene.

but the pra eak here is not easily fooled, which i really like, its more him, himself that thinks so negatively. but sometimes its as if deep down he knows whats what. 

its almost on!!!!!
in less than an hour.
i'm almost ready, i may need to grab a box of tissues....lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ I'm jealous! i want to see it when it airs. :(

hippo

sarNie Adult
ummm....the beginning of ep7 is so.... :woot2:  :woot:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :heart:  :kiss3:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :clap2:
all those smilies do not even explain how much i was spazzing!!!! LOL....i want to scream so badly but everyone in my house is asleep.

not gonna give to much away, you should all get to spazz and enjoy it yourselves....seeing them in motion is much better than an explanation from me.....but......
P'Ken is the cutest!
awww to Boy
Namtarn is so refreshing and YES! show her who's boss!
love Paat and Peuan!!! i want more!!!!!!!!!!

and this is only to the first half of the lakorn

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Oh hell no....i was enjoying ep 7 so so much with all the cute scenes until the sister came. (hippo is right, the beginning of ep 7 is so so.... :dance1: ) And shirtless Ken :pervie: , why can't the director shoot from a lower angle, I wanna see more...lol

I just realize the character i hate most is not the sister, is the mother I hate. With a mother like this, I am not surprise Pope is such a spoiled brat. The preview for ep8 makes me hate the mother more. She is so cruel to Pueng. I think the only hope I have for tmr epi is for Paat to stand by Peung side when the mother daughter dual is torturing Peung, is it possible? Stay tune for more jealous scenes as well...

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I hate the sister and mom.  They always blame n'ek for something she didn't do.  they don't look at themselves how selfish they can be.  I glad that the police didn't give in to pope. she don't deserve the police.  pope is  just wrong for luving her sis bf.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i'm glad that the police said that u don't dare to kill urself cus u luv urself more.  Not liking the sister just jump down the hospital already if u want to die

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i was rally enjoy episode 7 till the mom and sis ruine for me. cant stand those two. they treat peung so bad.
cant wait for episode 8.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Ep7 had sooooooo many long-awaited, well-worth waiting, cute sweet scenes between Paat & Peurn! Sooooo cute!! Can't wait tmrw's episode!! He's gonna do some more bed teasing on her again! Hehehehehe^^ But will be sad also since we will have to wait again to watch ep9-10 :(

cecilia

Staff member
jscuttlebuggiest -- bed teasing *blush* I look forward to episode 8 too b/c today episode was so so good .. makes me want to skip work tomorrow to catch it live lmao

Spoilers tonight was super boring .. well, except the part where he told Uraraat to pay respect to his SUPER KIND wife when she trashed talk Peung in front of him.  *sighed* -- i want more spices .. i hope we'll get more good spoiler tomorrow night though ...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, haven't seen you all excited this much before. Episode 7 must be REALLY GOOD! I can't wait for subs! I'm going to watch it raw first, haha.

cecilia

Staff member
Chi and Jan Jao's hilarious conversation! Se7en HEAVEN or was it still on first floor? lmao

Future spoiler:
"ขอบคุณมาก · แต่ ต่อไปนี้ คง ไม่ต้อง ทำ เพื่อ ผม อีก · เพราะ ผม มี ภรรยา แสน
ดี คอยดู แล แล้ว [ Thank you very much but you don't need to do anything
for me from now on b/c I already have a wonderful wife who always takes care of
this for me ]" ~ Por Liang Paat to Uraraat!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay, so they never touched upon this issue in the lakorn...I'm just curious, is Paat's ex-wife really buried in his land?? If he hates her that much why does he visit her some times to express his feelings or just hang out. I don't get it? Anyone know?

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Okay, so they never touched upon this issue in the lakorn...I'm just curious, is Paat's ex-wife really buried in his land?? If he hates her that much why does he visit her some times to express his feelings or just hang out. I don't get it? Anyone know?
I don't know since I've yet to see the old version or anything, however, I keep having this feeling like his ex-wife isn't dead and that the tomb stone is just there because after his exwife broke his heart, she was as good as dead in his heart to him already, know what I mean? Lol Idk how to explain it plus I'm not 100% sure... just an assumption. I think they'll retouch base with that particular issue soon. Who knows.. maybe sometime in this lakorn, his exwife will appear and apologize to Paat for being such a money hungry woman back then blah blah blah..