[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It been so long tat i havent come here and check hehehe Ken need to come back with a good lakorn with his kookwan Ann...sorry off topic but for real! Pichy is such a luck girl tat her first lakorn she get to work with of the hottest Thai actor of all time and just one thing...to all da pics ad etc she seem to have less facial expression??? But like Alice say we need to wait for a teaser to jugde da new girl Pichy! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
It been so long tat i havent come here and check hehehe Ken need to come back with a good lakorn with his kookwan Ann...sorry off topic but for real! Pichy is such a luck girl tat her first lakorn she get to work with of the hottest Thai actor of all time and just one thing...to all da pics ad etc she seem to have less facial expression??? But like Alice say we need to wait for a teaser to jugde da new girl Pichy! :)
thanks Sweet_09 yeah don't judge yet cos the real thing might change the word coming from your mouth anyway Pichy Namtarn will have another lakorn after this its the 
part2 of Aum/Janie lakorn she's pairing with Ken P and also produce by Broadcast 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sunflowerpp said:
Maybe we'll wait after Buang Bap if it's replace Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek Cos as i remember P'Ken lakorn often on wed-thu.
buang barp is after tawan chai nae man mek Wed-Thu Ken lakorn sometime don't have to be the same timeslot maybe it could replace the mon-tue slot after manee sawad Aun/Rita

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
^^ It's airing soon!! That's so awesome!! Wait, when exactly? Hehe. When do those lakorns that you guys mention above end?

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
buang barp is after tawan chai nae man mek Wed-Thu Ken lakorn sometime don't have to be the same timeslot maybe it could replace the mon-tue slot after manee sawad Aun/Rita
yes alice it can mon-tue or wed-thu, just timeslot wed-tue more than mon-tue. But now Buang barp or Manee sawad not on air yet so maybe at least on march we can watch this lakorn.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
sunflowerpp said:
yes alice it can mon-tue or wed-thu, just timeslot wed-tue more than mon-tue. But now Buang barp or Manee sawad not on air yet so maybe at least on march we can watch this lakorn.

Aiya! March??? Hmm...I hoped for February. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you guys are wrong but don't worry i will correct you
manee sawad airing 28th January replacing Mon-Tue after Rome/Chompoo
Buang Barp airing the 6th February

so Majurat see nampueng might be after one of them