[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Ken's so hot! Pichy is cute! I'm even more anxious now. Where's the setting of this lakorn?? They're dancing with supposedly Hmong people. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatboy said:
Ken's so hot! Pichy is cute! I'm even more anxious now. Where's the setting of this lakorn?? They're dancing with supposedly Hmong people. LOL.
the setting is in Chiang Mai its where Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk filming at 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the lakorn that takes more time and longer in filming means it must be a good one, just be patient 

hippo

sarNie Adult
hopefully it won't be to much longer till we get to see this. 

the new nang eak is cute.
they both look much cuter then i expected.

thanks for all the pics =)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My patience is wearing off. I tell myself all the time to be patient, but once it starts kicking, I can't hold it in and it must be released. HAHA. Alright, patience is a virtue...be patient Phat...patient. Alright, I'm patient now. It's all gonna be worth the wait.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I love Ken's laugh!!  It's always sounded so adorable.

I hope Ken will get the chance to pair up with Kim in the future -- Kim is up to Ken's level in terms of acting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
I love Ken's laugh!!  It's always sounded so adorable.

I hope Ken will get the chance to pair up with Kim in the future -- Kim is up to Ken's level in terms of acting.
i'm always dreaming of them as pair too

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow this lakorn has been on filming for quite awhile now and if this lakorn actually air on March i dont mind at all...love to see Ken back on screen like for real!