[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
The gang were joking about the title of the lakorn .. Namtarn added that there was a dialogue in the lakorn .. that has something to do with being sweet (as taught by her father in the lakorn) to win over others.   Ken is death and Namtarn is SEE NAMPUEUNG (Honey).  Ken added that he meets Nampueng quit often in the lakorn therefore his character turns into a sweet devil (something a long that line). 

Ta said that his role will be pitiful -- the audience will sympathize and cry w/him b/c his life was sad .. he cried until his nose start to drip (snot).  Ken then added that ... it's b/c he was sick ... not b/c of good acting lol

Ta also mentioned that there are lots of beautiful locations in the lakorn ... p'ek's house took place in 9 provincess and pra'rong's home took place in 5 provinces.  Chiangmai, Salokburi, Kao yai ... etc.

I see haha. I was watching it trying to figure out what they were saying. All I could do was watch and smile at how lively and happy they were joking with one another. I absolutely cannot wait for the air date!! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The more I look at Pichy and Ken together the more I feel like they're such a cute pair. Hehe. I'm loving them together more and more. Feeling anxious again. HAHA. Hurry up March!

cecilia

Staff member
Namtarn reminds me of p'Aff ..
I'm liking their pair as well ..
Really hoping that it'll start sooner than expect.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
it's off topic but just want to share P'Ken family's commercial :S-26
credit fb fankane.come

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ken reminds me of Jet Li. Haha. I think it's the smile. IDK.... Their son, in the pic, looks more like Noi. HEHE. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
If only the picture was clearer. It's so....blah...haha. Nevertheless, it's a cute pic. CAN"T WAIT!
sitting around oozing on the sunshine at the flower garden so sweet