[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Annoyed? Then don't watch nor complain about it... Tell me what lakorn they've made that wasn't popular and successful? Exactly... I'm not just saying this because they're my favorite pra'nangs but come'on they're acting skills and chemistrys superb and let's not compare because it might hurt lol..... Anyways like what tracey88520 has said above, 10years and 6 lakorn togethers... Now thats consider good, not like there's a lakorn every year with them 2 righty?!?! Nope!!! Once again KA Team gets to reunite :) and I'm super Stoked about this :) ratings might not be as great as lame-o ch.7 lakorns but for sure their "Talent" outshines everyone of them :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think its better if we shouldn't say anything anymore...
Just ignore all the complaints and assume that they're invisible.. :rolleyes1:

But one thing that i'm soooooo curious..
why they bother and waste their time to come here if they really annoy,tired seeing KA???!
Seriously,i don't understand..
I mean,like me..
I didn't go to other star's thread if i don't like them..
isn't its waste a time........ :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wells. lets get back to the lakorn.

Dila, i know how you feel. how many lakorns have anne been linked to and neither has yet to be confirmed! i'm sure she was offer the script to most of it but its the fact that she is taking FOREVER to make up her mind..its killing us fans..

i totally love the storyline and its my type of slap/kiss drama hehe

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah tinah,i want to scream but i'm holding myself..
I don't want to get dissapoint again.
But hey.this news is better than the other rumor.
Its not from thai wiki and the producer also surprise how reporter know about this news..

tinah

sarNie Coma
its from the producer herself so thats a good thing. the chances of anne-ken accepting this are high because they are familiar with each other. their first lakorn together was for broadcast too! that has been awhile

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I also miss KAWEE and NARIN! i cant wait for this again, i love the fact tht Ken will be a sadist again! I hope they add a babaaay!

KA FOREVER! best of the best!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hi gals,i'm back...
I feel like its been a year i didn't come here.. :coverlaf:
Thanks to tinah & ANNE for bring me back here..hahaha...

First of all,i don't know whether i should repeat about anne's age & KA pairing..
i think i shouldn't..i'm sooooo lazy,tired,sicked reading all the complaints... :blahblah:
Its the same complaints everytime anne's has a new lakorn..
All i want to say is,althought i love KA so much,i want to see Anne with Andrew first..but i never ever tired seeing KA...At least,Ken is better than someone i don't want to see with Anne..
Both is a great actor,& have a superb chemistry.. :thumbsup:

Gals,now everytime there's a rumor about Anne new lakorn,i don't know what i feel...
I'm happy but at the same time i'm scare...i'm scare this one just a rumor just like Anne other lakorn...
Its suffer enough to know anne has a new lakorn with Ken,Jungle,Andrew bla bla bla..but at the end,there's nothing...

But i think i'm more happy than scare for this one, because this news from the producer,not just from the reporter...
Isn't she's the one that produce BBK???

i don't mind if Anne don't has any lakorn for this year..
But she should make a comeback and pay us with 2 or more lakorn for next year...
With Ken,Andrew,Por N,Mr Jungle ( :thumbdown:) ...
wow...a big WOW!!!!!!!!

and the bigger WOW because this is :slapandkissse3: !!!
Gosh,i miss Narin & Kawee soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s:Anne give other star chance to win an award this year..LOL
yep sis correct Khun Nong big boss of Broadcast also same directed BBK :thumbsup:
worship KA forever :highfive:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Heck. I agree with you all. KEN ANN FOREVER.
I'm still excited like when I found out about this yesterday. Lol
Gosh. I really miss these two. I hope Ken's hair will be all grown out by this time. Lol obviously of course. Ahai
I just hope they accept it. :)
I sometimes wonder how people gets tired of KenAnn. They're hardly on-screen together or separately.
They're not like pancake who's constantly on-screen. No offense. But lately I haven't seen her on screen but whatever. Aha off topic here. Lol
Anyways, SOOOOO darn happy. I miss Kawee and Narin. It would be really nice if they add a baby.
I mean an R scene, slap&kiss, and Pra'eks super sperm = BABY!!!!! :D lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
It wud be nice if they let p'ken have his lil facial hair he has off screen. Hes extra hot wit it! And he wud look more like a sadist. LoL hes so cute. Im excited and i cannot wait 2 c the fitting and opening ceremony!!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
At least we noe it will happen =) btw can anyone translate the summary? I cant read thai, and google translator sucks!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its so great this lakorn is from Broadcast..i like BBK so much..
Aum was so sadist,Anne was sooo crazy but gorgeous..
Still remember the kissing & licking Taywun give to Nongchanai.. :drool:
I hope Khun Nong make this version more sadist,more insane,much much more better!!!!!!!
Its KA....They should make it better...
What more can i expect from KA..
They already did R,willing,bath tub...
Maybe licking... tongue75.gif just like or more than Taywun did to Nongchanai...
Its been 3 years,no one R Anne since SB..
The last person R her was Ken,and Anne's R scene comeback will be with Ken again...LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I got goosebumpsssssssss just seeing KA TEAM's names
OMGGGGGGGGG
EEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I MISS THEMMM SOO MUCH !!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
soo effin excited !

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Me too I never get tired of them. I prefer to see Ann with ken again than with someone I don't like. Don't know why people always complain about them pairing and Ann to old. I prefer to see a professionnal actress than someone young and can't act.

yeah miss KA in drama. Kiss-slap-rape...Youhouuuuuu can't wait.
I second that...I never get tired of them...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ken && Anne are capable of bringing back the goosebumps for me ><
regardless of how many times, or what their genre of lakorn is
i soo can't wait to see them pair up again !!!
eeeeksssssssss albodzjhbiodsnd mbnx,vdz
gotta tell my mom !!
she's gna go BAAAAAAAAAAAAA

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken && Anne are capable of bringing back the goosebumps for me ><
regardless of how many times, or what their genre of lakorn is
i soo can't wait to see them pair up again !!!
eeeeksssssssss albodzjhbiodsnd mbnx,vdz
gotta tell my mom !!
she's gna go BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
why smilez??
your mom is KA's fanatic?? :)