[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this year it has been a roller coaster ride for us annes fan :numchuck:
Agree...it is in the middle of year and Ann hasn't have any lakorn fully confirm or sign that we might get to watch her lakorn this year. However still hope that Anne will pair up with someone I like in one of her lakorns this year.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Yep so many rumors for Ann lakorns. She link to so many lakorns and finally the conclusion is she has nothing for us this year. I'M soooooooooo dissapointttttt...and depressedddd.... Don't know what to say. :wackonut:

tinah

sarNie Coma
we won't get to see anne this year cause her lakorn won't start filming til the end of the year. A whole year with no anne! I dnk why she's taking her spare time cause who knows when her nek days are over

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hmm nobody can't predict any situation her no more n'ek status might not come now atm
but soon or later it will come so just to be on safe side Anne she has to accept
something and come out to confirmed her rumored lakorn and same goes to the
director/producer, hope there aren't anymore traffic jam or roller coaster i don't
understand why like other n'ek it never happen like this but when it comes to Anne
why do we have to go through lots of dramas. :nailbiter:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm nobody can't predict any situation her no more n'ek status might not come now atm
but soon or later it will come so just to be on safe side Anne she has to accept
something and come out to confirmed her rumored lakorn and same goes to the
director/producer, hope there aren't anymore traffic jam or roller coaster i don't
understand why like other n'ek it never happen like this but when it comes to Anne
why do we have to go through lots of dramas. :nailbiter:
lol..As for me...don't know about other nang ek..never been any fan of other nang ek..But yeah,why Anne's fans have to go through a lots of drama..

I'm curios,is it the way Ch3 or the production company want to promote their lakorn..
Remember the rumor with that boy name Tono something..forgot..
Its even have an interview with him about anne but all of it was FAKE NEWS!!

I feel so much better after got a sleep yesterday... :coverlaf:
As for me i have a feeling KA in here...
Like Anon said...i think Anne lies about her lakorn..
Maybe its a secret......

Same goes with MGD..although right now i hate Mr Jungle.i still have a feeling he's in MGD..
I guess they just created a rumor about he rejected it because want to make it more 'çalm & quiet'..
See,the news about MGD seems dead..no one ask about it to Anne or Tik..

Isn't Anne used to said that CH3 rush her to work after 3-4 rest when she's done with 365...

Its impossible she don't have any work until at the end of the year...
Maybe they want to keep it as secret but reporter know it first...
Remember,Khun Nong also shocked about it...

But,i'm prepare myself if anything happen...if she rejected this lakorn,i'll accept the fact..She know what the best for her...Just like she did when she rejected JLR and accepted SB. :rolleyes:

p/s:its hard to believe she rejected this role if Ken accepted it unless she don't get an offer.. :pervie: :whistle:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
woo,Dila,that is a super long speech!!!how you feel is what I'm feeling.
I'm just speechless now.I'll just tell myself not to have any expectations from now on.that way,I won't get disappointed easily.
If KA or Ann will have lakorns someday,it's good.I'll be very happy.but if it won't happen,I won't be disappointed or depressed over it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its ok if anne is not in this lakorn since she did say shes gonna be in a new lakorn of broadcast anyway..i just want her to confirmed something already!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol..As for me...don't know about other nang ek..never been any fan of other nang ek..But yeah,why Anne's fans have to go through a lots of drama..

I'm curios,is it the way Ch3 or the production company want to promote their lakorn..
Remember the rumor with that boy name Tono something..forgot..
Its even have an interview with him about anne but all of it was FAKE NEWS!!

I feel so much better after got a sleep yesterday... :coverlaf:
As for me i have a feeling KA in here...
Like Anon said...i think Anne lies about her lakorn..
Maybe its a secret......

Same goes with MGD..although right now i hate Mr Jungle.i still have a feeling he's in MGD..
I guess they just created a rumor about he rejected it because want to make it more 'çalm & quiet'..
See,the news about MGD seems dead..no one ask about it to Anne or Tik..

Isn't Anne used to said that CH3 rush her to work after 3-4 rest when she's done with 365...

Its impossible she don't have any work until at the end of the year...
Maybe they want to keep it as secret but reporter know it first...
Remember,Khun Nong also shocked about it...

But,i'm prepare myself if anything happen...if she rejected this lakorn,i'll accept the fact..She know what the best for her...Just like she did when she rejected JLR and accepted SB. :rolleyes:

p/s:its hard to believe she rejected this role if Ken accepted it unless she don't get an offer.. :pervie: :whistle:
I'm a fans of so many much more than u Dila but the trouble each time when it comes
to Anne just zoom in for a lakorn there would be have to go through many many wars
dramas like fighting for life yeah i think there is this shining twinkling senses
going on with MGD i maybe right and maybe turn wrong as well with majurat see nampueng
guess we all have to wait for the opening who's that lucky pair to take on this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there is this quote thanks to nut_monkey@pantip
"มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง"ของ Broadcast "เคน ธีรเดช ประกบ แอฟ ทักษอร " ทิ้ง ช่วงห่างกันไปนานตั้งแต่ละคร "ใจร้าว" ล่าสุดค่ายบรอดคาซท์ ไทย เทเลวิชั่น จับ "เคน ธีรเดช" มาคู่กับ "แอฟ ทักษอร" อีกครั้งในละคร "มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง" เห็นแววเรตติ้งพุ่งมาแต่ไกล

ที่มา: ข่าวสด

it said Broadcast will pair Ken with Aff for Majurat See Nampueng and Anne she'll be in
another one of Broadcast project
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10664289/A10664289.html

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard AK@pantip don't like the novel for this lakorn...
So,they not so sad if KA not together here....
Whatever it is,i just want to enjoy KA moment together..
if everything is confirm that Anne not in here...
i think i should say goodbye to this thread..
i believe the other with Broadcast for Anne is SPP with Nadech.

Why why why why it has to be Ken and Aff..
Why why they reunite again...
Why not my Anne and Chakrit reunite in here?? Whyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :cry: :cry1:

After all,Khun Nong just use Anne's name to promote this lakorn huh?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
there is this quote thanks to nut_monkey@pantip
"มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง"ของ Broadcast "เคน ธีรเดช ประกบ แอฟ ทักษอร " ทิ้ง ช่วงห่างกันไปนานตั้งแต่ละคร "ใจร้าว" ล่าสุดค่ายบรอดคาซท์ ไทย เทเลวิชั่น จับ "เคน ธีรเดช" มาคู่กับ "แอฟ ทักษอร" อีกครั้งในละคร "มัจจุราชสีน้ำผึ้ง" เห็นแววเรตติ้งพุ่งมาแต่ไกล

ที่มา: ข่าวสด

it said Broadcast will pair Ken with Aff for Majurat See Nampueng and Anne she'll be in
another one of Broadcast project
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10664289/A10664289.html
alice, thats the same article i posted up from khaosod.

i dont mind anne not being in here cause i would perfer her to be in a new script and a lot of fans @ pantip didnt want to see KA in here cause of the storyline.

maybe they should put ken in here with rita since they never been paired up before

edit: ill just changed the name to Aff for now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I rather have him be with Rita than Aff. I have nothing on Aff, I like her but only with Aum.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^same. I wanna see rita with ken. I didn't think he had chemistry with aff although their lakorn was really touchy

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh don't get me started with Jai Rao. They had no chemistry, and when I thought the storyline was going smoothly; the storyline became nothing but irritating. I threw away my mom's copy. I felt bad; I went to buy her another copy, but she's not allow to watch it when I am around. It is really a mood killer for me.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
All this time just to hear another disappointment of changing Ann. Im so sick of this rollecoaster wit all of Anne lakorns. I vote rita all the way! No aff/ken unless they change the actor.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff still has RP with Por so this might just have to wait. I don't really like Aff with Ken, i love them separately but i had a hard time watching Jai Rao, i just didn't see the spark. Hopefully they take Aff out.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agreee ^^
But.........
WHAT THE FREAK?!
Are you guys serious?! OMG! I AM PISS. I don't like Aff and Ken. They seriously have no chemistry together.
I don't know why people liked Jai Rao so much. I dislike like it A LOT.
Gosh. I hate braodcast now. This is madness. I wanted KenAnn to reunite so bad! Gosh. And I thought this would make up my year.
Heck, this is the worst news I've ever heard. Lol
If it's Ken and Aff, Don't hope to see me on this thread anymore. AHAH :p

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT?!
I was waiting for KA.
I'm so disappointed.
I can't even watch Jai Rao.
If it's Ken and Aff then I might as well skip this one too.
I like Aff, but I like her with Aum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, thats the same article i posted up from khaosod.

i dont mind anne not being in here cause i would perfer her to be in a new script and a lot of fans @ pantip didnt want to see KA in here cause of the storyline.

maybe they should put ken in here with rita since they never been paired up before

edit: ill just changed the name to Aff for now.
yep agree Tinah just put Aff for now since Ch3 haven't agree with confirming with
Khun Nong yet and I'm also disagreeing with Aff reuniting with Ken too Jai Rao first
time i got so excited to see them but later changes chun puod hua mak cos its touchy
but turn out bored me to life it was produce by makers group they are good company
but it didn't do so well. Now chun mai ru if i am confident to see majurat see nampueng
I'm so glad too KA not in they deserve a better script story. :cloud9: :nailbiter: