[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik is the cool guy every girl wants, Ken is the sweet guy every girl needs

Bboth are equally handsome, but for me I would take the handsome, charismatic, sincere father on the left.... :cry: Im cying because they are both taken
Totally true. I still can't make up my mind though haha. I wonder when Tik's ready to be a father.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ken and Noi said that they will be producing 2 new lakorns next year: the 1st one is going to be a girly-girly lakorn that Noi came up with and the 2nd one is going to be a romantic comedy. Noi said that she wants to hire Ken again to be the pra'ek for the romantic comedy lakorn.

cr: AKclubpantip

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is it just me or Ken is looking pretty good lately?? I mean he's always been good looking, but lately he looks pretty good...and his wife looks especially pretty here too!

Noi is so understanding of Ken being an actor, even to the point of producing his lakorns! Why? Because she's not selfish, she wants him to preserve his talent, and she wants us to see him act again and again! I'm starting to really like her...

somp9

sarNie Adult
why Noi picks Ken to play in her lakorn that she is directing? she should pick these stars like Taew, Matt, Kimberly, Yaya, Mark, Nadech, Mario, Maggie to be in her lakorn.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
why Noi picks Ken to play in her lakorn that she is directing? she should pick these stars like Taew, Matt, Kimberly, Yaya, Mark, Nadech, Mario, Maggie to be in her lakorn.
I think she wants to keep an eye on Ken on the set. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why does she need to pick those when she's got Thailand's #1 heart throb in her hands?? Haha. Just kidding.

Good one haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ken and Noi said that they will be producing 2 new lakorns next year: the 1st one is going to be a girly-girly lakorn that Noi came up with and the 2nd one is going to be a romantic comedy. Noi said that she wants to hire Ken again to be the pra'ek for the romantic comedy lakorn.

cr: AKclubpantip
  • Thank You Meadow for the news. I can't wait to see Ken back in a Comedy Romantic theme lakorn. ^^
    HAPPY! Also, can't wait to hear more news on the two upcoming lakorns.
  • Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Noi and Ken look so in love despite their 7 year age difference. She's fortunate to find a good family man like Ken that is hard to find nowadays.
OFF TOPIC! (Just briefly!)

Meadow, I just can't help, but comment about your siggie. I'm sure Yaya, Nadech, Mark and Kim fans will LOVE IT, but I feel bad for Mark because he's shirtless with a hot*ss Nadech haha, not to mention his funny tan. Mark is a cute though haha. I don't know what ya'll think, but I think they should've switched partners. Nadech and Kim are more mature-looking, so I think they look better. Mark and Yaya are both very cute-looking, so they look better together. Whatever though, just my thought.

BACK TO THE TOPIC! What's going on now with their filming?? Any news??

Meadow

sarNie Adult
OFF TOPIC! (Just briefly!)

Meadow, I just can't help, but comment about your siggie. I'm sure Yaya, Nadech, Mark and Kim fans will LOVE IT, but I feel bad for Mark because he's shirtless with a hot*ss Nadech haha, not to mention his funny tan. Mark is a cute though haha. I don't know what ya'll think, but I think they should've switched partners. Nadech and Kim are more mature-looking, so I think they look better. Mark and Yaya are both very cute-looking, so they look better together. Whatever though, just my thought.

BACK TO THE TOPIC! What's going on now with their filming?? Any news??
Hahah. U think so? Mark and Yaya don't have chemistry though. Mark still looks hot shirtless because i don't like Nadech's chest hair much. Kim matches both Mark and Nadech but she matches much more with Mark.

(Off topic). Speaking of the calendar, I'm looking forward to Mark and Kim reuniting for their 3rd lakorn together! And i also heard that Nadech and Yaya are going to reunite for their 4th lakorn together. Love MK Team!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahah. U think so? Mark and Yaya don't have chemistry though. Mark still looks hot shirtless because i don't like Nadech's chest hair much. Kim matches both Mark and Nadech but she matches much more with Mark. :)
I've only seen Game Rai Game Ruk from this quad, so I don't have a say on their chemistry haha. I don't like Nadech's chest hair either, I mean if it was a little it'd be hot, but Nadech's is a wee little too much for my taste. I would say, next year, if Mark is dedicated to lifting weights he would be a hot guy.