[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sunflowerpp said:
This lakorn will airing on 06 may 2013
credit Ch3's drama fb

WHAT?! They changed it again! First it was March, then they said it's April and now MAY! Grr. I'm pissed. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
It better air in May or i'll go crazy ..
OMG! I heard it's not done filming yet though .. maybe that's why ..
i guess i'd rather wait than to have them rush and complain about poor editing, etc.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
May? Seriously? Okay I guess. AT LEAST we know it's gonna be on thee 6th of May...... though... I was hoping in April. *SIGH* I can wait one more month I guess.. BUT I SWEAR, if they change it one more time.... ASDFGHJKL;. Imma go all up on them. LOL JKAYS. BUT I REALLY DO HOPE THIS MONTH GOES FAST! And not moving it to like JUNE! -.- MAJURAT SEE NAM PUENG! <3 Hope the subbers finish soon too. :3 

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I can wait another month right now Im still slowing working at Koo Gum (so scared to continue)...falling behind on Maya Tawan, and still need to star my beloved Pope's 1st lakorn as pra'ek

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Yay!  This lakorn will be airing when I'm at Thailand!!  Can't wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The end of this month!! We're almost there! I'm excited! 

^HAHA, Penelope, it's even weirder how in SB they played step-mother, step-son and she had a HUGE crush on him!

cecilia

Staff member
^but they were not like that until she can't have him .. so it was not that awkward ..
it'll be awkward if she married and developed her feeling for him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry guys mistaken 30 April Pan Rai Plai Ruk Film/Matt will end and MJSN Ken/Namtarn is still airing 6 May 
i went to double check again 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^but they were not like that until she can't have him .. so it was not that awkward ..
it'll be awkward if she married and developed her feeling for him.

True...either way it's awkward. HAHA. Hmm...so she plays his lover in this lakorn, huh? I didn't know that. I thought he had something against girls...wait...oh I get it. She left him for some rich dude which broke his heart, that explains why he holds a grudge against women. Hehe. Okay, I don't really know the story, but whatever. Haha.

Alice said:
sorry guys mistaken 30 April Pan Rai Plai Ruk Film/Matt will end and MJSN Ken/Namtarn is still airing 6 May 
i went to double check again 

Darn....I guess it's May after all. Well April 30th is practically May, but at least it sounds much closer. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
There was no backdrop in Pum's love life beside that he's a player in the old version ..
so for this .. i can't tell you exactly why he's so bitter against gold digger woman lol