[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
^I can't say ... Paat does has his good moments w/Peung too .. these little moments are quite new and arousing for her (i think) .. so perhaps, she fell for his charm without realizing it (she did said that if he takes off his devil mask then he'll be the most CHARMING guy in the world at Sangjang's grave lol) .. She gets confuse when asked by her mother,sister, and Prawut -- even Por Liang Paat. 

*Sighed* Upset!!!! I've  waited and only have a little bit of spoiler for Paat/Peung .. the rest are about Uraraat & Palaat T_T
So Paat came to ask Peung to come along with him to some place.  Peung asked where and he said somewhere she wants to go.  She told him that if he doesn't tell her then she won't go and was about to leave until he shouted 'to tour around.'

She laughed at his offer.  He got upset and told her that if she doesn't want to come then don't come and was about to leave w/his horse.   She stopped him and said, "How am I suppose to get up there if you don't help me?" 

He smiled and reached out to help her to sit in front of him.  He took her to another place .. to a flower field.  Peung felt contended and touched of Paat's doing.

I want more spoiler!  It'll get update at 5pm thailand time (5am my timezone -- still sleeping then lmao).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
I think she fell for him b/c he does good thing for her during her sleep/faint moments lmao
On top of that, he's hot too lmao - attraction certainly plays a big part in this pity game lmao
Ah, he seems to have a bitter life so i'm sure she pity him in this way as well ..

also, she wants to PROVE him wrong for insulting her without knowing the truth so all in all,
these measures up to why she fell for him (according to what i've witnessed so far lmao)

HAHA. That's true. I think Peung just secretly admires Paat's hotness and manliness. Prawut's too gentle for her. HAHA.

xingtze said:
I agree. Other than the fact that Paat is played by Ken that I like, I can't find a reason for Peung to love him. Especially when Peung is with Prawut before and they make the separation seem so sad so for Peung to fall for Paat the devil while you have a gentleman like Prawut, it just doesn't make sense to me. Anyhow, this issue will probably get out of my mind when Paat starts treating Peung with love and respect which I think will start from ep10

So glad I am going Korea for the week so I can get my mind off this lakorn. When I come back, it will be all lovey dovey between Paat and Peung.

Yeah, maybe we haven't seen those scenes yet. Those scenes where Peung FINALLY starts falling for Paat. Now, I'll just take it as she's doing her duty. 

Wow, Korea? I wanna go there too! HAHA. Have fun!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
^^ Too old? I don't think they look anything like that at all. In fact they look better than most pairing with a huge age gap. Take a look at some lakorns Nok Chatchai did with the younger actresses. Now that looks strange, even if they manage to pull it off. 

Ken looks handsome and young in here, even at his age. Plus, I'm not by any means shock because I've watched dramas from other parts of the world where the leading man looks more like her father. 

Besides, there are some story where the age gap is the essential to the character's development and plot. I haven't been watching this much, but I'm sure Paat is supposed to be much older than Peung.

cecilia

Staff member
Small spoiler:
Paat took Peung to the flower field.  Peung asked why bring her there and Paat said that beautiful nature must be surrounded by people who love and care for them.  Peung was happy and thank him for trusting her.  She walked around the field admiring the flowers and its beauty.  She sensed that someone was behind her. She turned around to see Paat w/a flower crown.  Paat told her he made it for her. She was taken back upon seeing it.  Can't imagine that Paat would do such a thing for her.  He asked her if it's pretty and she nodded her head. He misunderstood it that it's not and was about to throw it away but she stopped him and told him that this was not the first time she received a flower crown.  However, coming from a ranch owner was her first time and that she liked it.  He smiled with happiness (such a kid lol).   Peung knee down to have him give her the crown but he got confused and took a step back.  She told him to put it on her.  He finally walked toward her and put it on her -- cricket.  She looked at him and told him to do it again b/c the crown was not sitting right the first time.  He slowly came toward her to put the crown back on with her help as she held onto his hand to place the crown on her head.  This made the two face each other as he bend down to kiss her on the lip.  Peung got shy and ran off to hide her embarrassment from him.  Paat got up and smiled at her with LOAD of happiness.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I agree that she wants to prove him wrong...AND...she likes it raeng (rough/aggressive) LOL! 

My gosh, Paat was so rough with Peung when he force kissed her.  And then he dragged her around like a rag doll.  She is tiny compared to him.  

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
D~D said:
He's too old to be doing Lakorn with other young actress.doesnt look right. :(
even with such big age different they still look good together. so i dont know why you hating? not like he dont look good with her.

thank for the spilor cecilia. cant wait to see this scene.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@D~D
Haha. That was my first impression too When I first knew about this lakorn. But as time passed by the more I looked at them the more they looked good together. Ken may look a little older, but he's the type if pra'ek that can still be pra'ek at such an age...just like Tua and Num. So despite the age gap...they are physically compatible in my eyes.

cecilia

Staff member
Age gap? In this time of day if they look good together .. age is nothing.  I'm fine with them together ... and i swore whenever Ken's with other n'ek i find him super attractive but when he's with anne, i don't know but don't see any hotness in him ... i love anne but when she's with ken .. i dont' find him attractive (does that make sense?) lmao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I get what you mean cecilia. I think it's because Anne looks older and more mature, so you can't feel his hotness haha. But the funny thing is Ken's best lakorns are with Anne. Majurat See Nampeung is the only Ken lakorn I've watched without Anne...yup. His chemistry with Anne sizzles like a carbonated drink in the hot sun that's about to explode. As for physical appearance, Pichy suits Ken the best. Hehe. Why? Because she's pretty, young, and fresh. :ghehe:

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
I agree too...I like Anne too and Ken and Anne have great chemistry...but she is more mature looking than him and he loses that hotness factor.

Thanks for the spoilers Ceci...I'm so desperately waiting for next week's episodes.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i like all ken and Ann lakorn. they always bring the best in each other.
dont think i have ever fall for a couple that have this much age different before.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lover123 said:
i like all ken and Ann lakorn. they always bring the best in each other.
dont think i have ever fall for a couple that have this much age different before.
Seriously!

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
Porleang should be medium age can not be younger. So that y is suitable with ken. He act not bad in this role.
If Pichy is more older than this is might be more attractive but after make up she look not too young.

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler <3 -- I have to say, it's simply romantic the way he asks her :wub:

Peung prepared them flying lanterns and asked Paat to come out to the porch area w/her.  There, she asked Jan and Chi to bring out the lantern to have Paat release along with her.  Paat was taken back and didn't want to do it but since Peung asked to do it for her he decided to follow.  Peung asked him to wish for something before letting go but he refused to do so.  Peung then close her eyes and made a wish.  The light reflected on her face makes her extra beautiful to Paat.   After she's done wishing, Peung held onto the flying lantern and told him that the two should release them at the same time.  Paat counted to three and the two let the lantern fly.   Peung was so excited, she chased after the lantern.  Paat was taken back why she did this.  She turned around to tell him that she had seen this on tv but never experience it in real life .. and now that she did it's much much more beautiful.   Paat felt happy seeing her enjoy life like this.  He rushed to her side and held onto her hand as the two run after the lantern.  They came to a stop and watched as the lantern continued to fly across the field.   Peung stop and Paat asked why and she told him that it's enough that she saw this much.  Paat gave her a smile.   He asked her what she wished earlier and she replied that she wishes for her father to get better.   Paat told her that he finally understood why other people adore her.  He then asked her if she loves him but she didn't answer .. As he waits for her answer, he moved in closer to kiss her .. however, she took a step back and told him that she wants to head to bed.   She turned to leave while Paat followed her behind.  He's ready to wait for her answer from now on

cecilia

Staff member
tidbit spoiler
Peung received a call from Bangkok that her dad was hospitalized. She got really worry and felt helpless.  She ran off to cry at a corner while Paat followed her.  He tried to comfort her and told her to not worry too much b/c her father is in good hand w/the doctor.  He told her to go to bed but she said she can't go to bed worrying about her father's condition.  Paat told her to go to sleep early so that they can leave early the next day to visit her dad.  She was so happy and asked to be sure that he lets her leave.  He nodded his head in agreement and so the two went to bed even though Peung was still a bit worry about her father. 

The two arrived at the hospital the next day.  Peung asked Paat to wait while she goes and asks where her dad rest at.  She was about to walk away only to be stop by Paat. He held onto her hand and told her to follow him as he knows where her father is.  Peung was taken back and followed his lead.  They came in front of her father's rest.  Peung asked him how does he knows where her father rest and to conceal his finding, he told her to stop questioning him and just go in to visit her father.  Her father will be so happy to see her.  Peung listened to his suggestion and left to see her father inside.  When she got inside, her father was so happy to see her.  Looking from outside, Paat felt happy and contented seeing how much Peung loves her father.