[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It seems awkward to have support actress on the cover with praeke, even though they are dating in real life but she is not the main lead. Maybe they are trying to promote Woosen and Chakrit relationships.
relationship promotion has nothing to do with this lakorn

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wish Matt would accept the lakorn with Boy instead. This really does stink. All along it was Woosen/Krit. It really annoys me. They should at least consider how Matt would feel. She is the N'ek after all yet she seemed more secondary to his GF. There are BF/GF that does lakorn together but I have yet to see them be outright disrespectful like this. It's a shame that they have to act this way. If they want to sell the lakorn based on the celebrities relationship then let that couple be the main leads then they can promote them till the moon turns blue. Anyway, it just ruined it for me when I was so looking forward to this lakorn. It's like Matt first major lakorn to have this overshadow it just....sour grapes.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Now it's time for mam gaem daeng team to help the flood victims

credit may's instagram

matt and may are way so unlike their characters in lakorn. So "dorky", goofy, silly. Always pose in unimaginable way. :coverlaf: And I adore matt's light brown eyes :spin:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love both May and Matt hehe they're so adorable!! Matt is so my kinda gal to hang with hehe! Thanks for sharing the photos, I love how all Thai people are helping each other through tough times :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

more pictures from may's instagram

credit matt's instagram

LOL :lolyup: :lmao3: :rofl: look at matt's so called boots or something! It wrapped all parts of her long legs!

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL. That was one long booth Matt has on. Matt does such random poses it's funny. I'm sure it's fun hanging on with Matt. Wasn't on one show where even Yard made fun of her...something about even if she was Matt's closest friend there are times she doesn't even understand what she's saying. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL. That was one long booth Matt has on. Matt does such random poses it's funny. I'm sure it's fun hanging on with Matt. Wasn't on one show where even Yard made fun of her...something about even if she was Matt's closest friend there are times she doesn't even understand what she's saying. LOL.
Oh yeah that Ratree Somasorm Talkshow I think it was last year one yes they are close
friends Yard she's like a friend or a big sister Yard she's the same age as me sis Merit
were both 25 Matt she's 21-22

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww nong Ethan sure is a cutie!! Hehe, Matt looks so cute dancing in the traditional outfit. Thanks for sharing Cupid :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice, for the picture.

Matt looks weird but so pretty in the pic. Her eyes is so captivating. It remined me of Allison Harvard in America Next Top Model. Though, Allison will take the cake on having the weirdest yet beautiful eyes ever! I wonder how along they are in this filming? Because after this lakorn, I want to know what else Matt is going to accept. I really want her to be in a lakorn with Pope.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice, for the picture.

Matt looks weird but so pretty in the pic. Her eyes is so captivating. It remined me of Allison Harvard in America Next Top Model. Though, Allison will take the cake on having the weirdest yet beautiful eyes ever! I wonder how along they are in this filming? Because after this lakorn, I want to know what else Matt is going to accept. I really want her to be in a lakorn with Pope.
the one Twin lakorn Matt she up against competing with Janie to get the role as for
Pope he also has Ken P to challenge to get the role that Ken T play as 'veekrit' right
now the director and Ch3 haven't decide their mind yet
I don't know about Matt and Chakrit filming process but all I know its upcoming somewhere
beginning of 2012

Merit

sarNie Adult
the one Twin lakorn Matt she up against competing with Janie to get the role as for
Pope he also has Ken P to challenge to get the role that Ken T play as 'veekrit' right
now the director and Ch3 haven't decide their mind yet
I don't know about Matt and Chakrit filming process but all I know its upcoming somewhere
beginning of 2012
No, it doesn't have to be that lakorn. Another lakorn would be fine as long as Pope is the Pra'ek. :) I am tired of remakes I wish they would be creative enough to have some good orginal lakorns. I mean, majority of the remakes suck anyways. If they are going to remake a lakorn that is such classics they should have done it some justice. Anyway, Pope is due for a Pra'ke role. He is talented and good looking enough.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, it doesn't have to be that lakorn. Another lakorn would be fine as long as Pope is the Pra'ek. :) I am tired of remakes I wish they would be creative enough to have some good orginal lakorns. I mean, majority of the remakes suck anyways. If they are going to remake a lakorn that is such classics they should have done it some justice. Anyway, Pope is due for a Pra'ke role. He is talented and good looking enough.
I'm also tired of remakes too sis, there are a good novels out there waiting 4 them
they should reconsider some not always remakes and unlike some newer version got ruin
like Tawee Porb is one of them actually I don want Matt in Rang Ngao the twin Janie is
perfect 4 it I rather see Matt with Pope in a different script Matt I'm sure she can
portray the sassy revenge older twin Moonim but Modtha the younger weak twin :scratchhead2: Matt has that sharp mean deep eyes she looks good being in a stronger role