[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, I woke up today thinking that today was Friday and tomorrow is Saturday meaning the last episode
of MGD but then I just realize right now that it;s Thursday! hahah.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
allow me to spazz here. wanna to make marks here in the thread to make up for all my silence fangirling. if only your were my shadow as i watched mgd, you'll know how crazy i am.

cr: komchaluek and banmuang
the pics says it all, but if you like details, holler. i've read so much on the ending. lol! gotta get my fix!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this lakorn air fri-sat and sunday?
yeah, you're right. it ended today the 21. you can always find news of the final scene with pics before it actually airs. the climax had not sense of logic at all. really wtf! still love mgd to death. my life will be empty without you.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
yeah, you're right. it ended today the 21. you can always find news of the final scene with pics before it actually airs. the climax had not sense of logic at all. really wtf! still love mgd to death. my life will be empty without you.
i was like hey today should be the ending already and i wanted to know whats up with these couples but no where to be found

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Chakrit, Woonsen, Matt and the rest of the cast @ Chakrit&Woonsen's wedding.
cr: IG

somp9

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is kind of disappointed lack of chemistry between Matt/Chakrit. I think because chakrit s fiancee is in here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Woonsen was so dead here, every single scene she looked either bored, annoyed or sleepy. But i am surprised with how professional Krit and Woonsen were in this lakorn, they didn't look at each other or have any hints hinting their relationship. Matt and Krit had a lot of chemistry surprisingly and this lakorn was a delight to watch, i wasn't bored, the pace was perfect and the romance and cute scenes were well given. I wish the ending was better though, i liked how they added comedy to everything, even during the kidnap scenes.

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have tried this lakorn and i'm kinda disapointed with this lakorn... I wasn't into this even after 2/3 episodes... Even if Chakrit was in the lakorn...

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I ended up spending the day re-watching this lakorn and decided to see if it had a thread here. I was back tracking and laughing because majority of it is talk about Ann (+ Tik & several other possible co-stars) who was originally offered the role, Chakrit and his "lack" of appropriate response/feeling whilst filming with Matt & in general complaints about Krit & Woonsen lol.

For me personally it's safe to say Matt & Chakrit delivered with their pairing (I was looking forward to them teaming up again but unfortunately Matt left that project. - them teaming up again just shows they were fine with each other.) The only eye sore in the acting department was Woonsen, she was completely flat while everyone else was hard carrying. Over-all this drama was entertaining, it had a good dose of comedy which I really appreciated. I do feel the drama dropped off in the later half and the ending felt half-baked, I don't believe they had to end it in England with a blase proposal between Nadol & Ana if anything they should've started over with being just boyfriend/girlfriend and getting to know each other better.