[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well, it's the opposite for me because Chakrit
looks like he aged more rapidly than anybody else in this lakorn.

Matt looks great and is prettier than Woosen.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Woosen is that pretty, she's cute but her acting is something else. Yes, Krit to me doesn't seem to age too well. I'm not sure if he's just extremely busy or he doesn't sleep well but his eyes look so tired most of the time. Like I've mentioned, I would have so love this lakorn more if Woosen is not in here. But Matt is trying her best in this lakorn even if the material is lacking.

They should have made Pat a Pra'ek in here, I think he's cute with Matt. And why is Krit getting so many lakorns when his lakorns lately have not been getting any good rating?

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think matt has more chemistry with pat than she does with chakrit. I know she's giving it her all but can't say the same with chakrit.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
okay i finally started watching this lakorn but i have not finish episode 1 yet because of my essay,homework, and
reading to do that I've been getting this whole week. I guess I'll continue watching this lakorn this weekend then.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Umm I'm not sure if I'm liking this lakorn anymore..arrgghh seems kinda boring. Charkit something's up with him and his real gf can't act, may and her friend is something else. They gay friend can't act gay. Poor Matt :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
Umm I'm not sure if I'm liking this lakorn anymore..arrgghh seems kinda boring. Charkit something's up with him and his real gf can't act, may and her friend is something else. They gay friend can't act gay. Poor Matt :(
ive only thought 1st epi was ok but it never picked up after that..i tried to watch this for matt but the lakorn itself is not good..theres nothing to the storyline.

hippo

sarNie Adult
how are the ratings on this??
from what i'm reading i don't think i will watch this.
but i want to watch Matt.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm only watching because of Matt. This lakorn is boring as heck and the characters in this lakorn is pointless.