[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

tinah

sarNie Coma
on 9 entertainment news, they said the pra'nang is Chakrit and Matt Peeranee! thanks to nangfah for the update

ekk! im super excited. if not anne, i wanted matt to be in here and i believe she will do well in the role. im happy to know she has an upcoming lakorn besides the one with grate

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow really?? Ok i know I said I rather have them not do this lakorn if Anne isn't in it...but gosh I'm also a big fan of Matt!! So i if Matt is in here I support her 100%!! oo Matt with Chakrit, this will be interesting! Love Matt! Thanks for the news!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:eyetwitch: :grouphug: :faint: :cheer: :dance3: my dream of them pairing is a
miracle Chakrit vs Matt but hang on will she accept another lakorn cos MGD is 2012 :scratchchin:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Isn't Matt like 20? And Chakrit 30 something?

may1363

sarNie Adult
Wow really. That great, I'm happy that Matt has an upcoming lakorns. MGD sound better than the one she have with Grate.
Krit and Matt will look good together. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Chakrit and Matt will look pretty good together!
Yes i agree! Plus, it's a new pairing and that's usually always interesting. I have faith in them being a cute couple. Although Chakrit is older than her but at least she doesn't look too young for him. I hope the age gap won't get in the way of them having a lot of close cute scenes :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow really. That great, I'm happy that Matt has an upcoming lakorns. MGD sound better than the one she have with Grate.
Krit and Matt will look good together. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Matt will gain more popular and promoted more if she accept this with P'Chakrit his one
of an A-list that we all know pretty well if she's a yes to take this role then I'm
appreciate with her then i'll start wishing Matt next A-list p'ek is either Rome or
Andrew the 2 tall men

icyplace

sarNie Adult
wow. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: I saw Matt name and jump in here right away,
good news :wub: :wub: ,
I like Matt after Kularb Rai Glai Ruk,
Matt & Chakrit would make a cute couple . Yayy,
Now I will have to read the Plot to know what is it about? so many good news lately :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
PS: :thanks: :thanks:Thanks ALice for introducing Matt to me, She 's a talented and beautiful young actress, :wub: :wub: :wub:

Matt will gain more popular and promoted more if she accept this with P'Chakrit his one
of an A-list that we all know pretty well if she's a yes to take this role then I'm
appreciate with her then i'll start wishing Matt next A-list p'ek is either Rome or
Andrew the 2 tall men
She will, Soon or later Alice, though she 's young but her acting is quite good. and she has a unique beauty also. She will be paired with those hot Men soon :heart: :heart: :heart:
One more hot Guy for Matt, Alice my dear, what do you think about KEN. I want to see Matt and Ken in :slapandkissse3: lakorn together, She surely will match well with Ken :kiss3: :kiss3: . Hope my wish comes true.

Yes i agree! Plus, it's a new pairing and that's usually always interesting. I have faith in them being a cute couple. Although Chakrit is older than her but at least she doesn't look too young for him. I hope the age gap won't get in the way of them having a lot of close cute scenes :D
I'm perfectly ok w/ Old actor & young actress. I find that age gap would make the couple looks hot together. :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:
Gosh, so excited , want to see the fitting right away :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: I saw Matt name and jump in here right away,
good news :wub: :wub: ,
I like Matt after Kularb Rai Glai Ruk,
Matt & Chakrit would make a cute couple . Yayy,
Now I will have to read the Plot to know what is it about? so many good news lately :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
PS: :thanks: :thanks:Thanks ALice for introducing Matt to me, She 's a talented and beautiful young actress, :wub: :wub: :wub:

She will, Soon or later Alice, though she 's young but her acting is quite good. and she has a unique beauty also. She will be paired with those hot Men soon :heart: :heart: :heart:
One more hot Guy for Matt, Alice my dear, what do you think about KEN. I want to see Matt and Ken in :slapandkissse3: lakorn together, She surely will match well with Ken :kiss3: :kiss3: . Hope my wish comes true.

I'm perfectly ok w/ Old actor & young actress. I find that age gap would make the couple looks hot together. :kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:
Gosh, so excited , want to see the fitting right away :clap: :clap: :clap:
u welcome :welcome1: :grouphug: icy my dear friend so glad and pleased of ur wonderful thanking i introduce Matt to u :cloud9:

Icy my dear i am rooting for Ken too but it never work maybe the faith miracle angel
she's still asleep

I'll come back to answer ur question again when i can come up another more atm i am so
loving Chakrit and Matt pair the genre of this lakorn is a romantic comedy its something similar to kon ruk luang jai the fake marriage kind of thing i know matt and
chakrit both are good at comedy :rockon: :coverlaf:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I hope Matt does accept this lakorn, I mean it's not until next year and she doesn't have anything lined up for her anyway. Krit and Matt would be a good couple. He is good at being an aggressive guy and she looks mature enough to couple with him even with the age gap. If Matt does go with this lakorn, it means she is not going to be in any of the series. Honestly, I rather have her in one of those series. Oh, well, I'm just glad there's a potential she has one coming up.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Matt does accept this lakorn, I mean it's not until next year and she doesn't have anything lined up for her anyway. Krit and Matt would be a good couple. He is good at being an aggressive guy and she looks mature enough to couple with him even with the age gap. If Matt does go with this lakorn, it means she is not going to be in any of the series. Honestly, I rather have her in one of those series. Oh, well, I'm just glad there's a potential she has one coming up.
I'm pretty sure she already accepted this one because according to "nangfa" @spicyforum...she said Chakrit mentioned that Matt replaced Jui in this one. So everything is pretty much confirmed since Chakrit himself announced it.

Really excited too!!