[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think we will only see Matt in this lakorn next year. She'll probably accept another one when this one ends but it'll be something that won't shoot until 2013 or at least the end of next year.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I've seen pics of Matt and Great filming that other lakorn with Kong and Marsha so I'm thinking both lakorns may air on the same year. It depends when they will start this one, maybe they will start filming this next year or something.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've seen pics of Matt and Great filming that other lakorn with Kong and Marsha so I'm thinking both lakorns may air on the same year. It depends when they will start this one, maybe they will start filming this next year or something.
I'm not interested in the one with grate,kong,Marsha I don't know if it turn out good cos of the fact good feeling producing it but I'm looking forward for pee chakrit and nong matt of course the beloved dated couple working together pee voosen

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wow they said half of the lakorn will be filmed abroad. but yea, Pei will also be the nang'rai in here. poor matt! shes gonna have to fight against 2 villian

they didnt say much just ask khun dao why she choose "mam gaem dang" and who are the other cast. also, they will have the opening on Sept 30th

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wait, so does both Pei and May like Chakrit?
by the sound of it they both will compete to get Chakrit but since the genre of this is
fake marriage like kon ruk luang jai so Chakrit probably hire Matt to be his wife and
fake their identification it also similar to sapai glai pern tian how Anne was his fake
wife then bet later Chakrit will fall inlove with his fake wife Matt

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh this is one of those fake marriage one.cool.I like those kinds. umm..i wonder if i should watch this since its changed from Anne them to them. Idk,debating.

Merit

sarNie Adult
oh this is one of those fake marriage one.cool.I like those kinds. umm..i wonder if i should watch this since its changed from Anne them to them. Idk,debating.
You should give Matt a try. Her acting is pretty good for doing such limited lakorns. The only thing is, Matt does not have a sweet, innocent, down to earth look like some N'eks. LOL.

I can't believe that they are shooting half the lakorn oversea. That is pretty good. The producer is investing a lot in this lakorn. Oh, gosh, two rais is going to be such a problem for Matt. But I hope that means Krit and Matt will have more sweet scenes...more rais more jeaoulsy and more...:) I can't wait to see the opening ceremony. So far, Matt/Krit are kind of off. Like, they are afraid to get near each other. LOL.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I love fake marriage, it would have many sweet scenes and sad scenes together, I 'm confident Matt could pullthe innocent role off. She 's a real talent and a professional, her eyes won't be a problem ;
like everybody here, i hope Matt will accept more than 1 per yr, i love her acting and her look which is strange for me coz i rarely go into mixed look much,

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad half of the lakorn will be in London! :D I love lakorns that go abroad, new setting and new faces haha. I bet most of the cast will be going since it is half the lakorn. Woonsen and Chakrit can take the chance to be abroad together off set as well lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Num gunchai is also in here? If so, there's gonna be 2 real life couple in here. I bet they gonna focus mainly of those 2 couple rather than the pranang

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Num gunchai is also in here? If so, there's gonna be 2 real life couple in here. I bet they gonna focus mainly of those 2 couple rather than the pranang
No tinah, Num isn't in here it was a mistake of wording.

Merit

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/D0GBbNIukWw
credit to Peeraneeja

This is a longer version of the fitting. OMG!!!LOL at Matt. When she was sticking her tongue at Krit and blowing a kiss to the camera, Krit was looking at her like what is wrong with this girl. Hahahha....She is super hyper. I still think Krit is afraid to get close to her. :) Matt is so goofy in here.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much for sharing Merit! LOL Matt is always so quirky and fun. Chakrit doesn't look to happy taking pictures with Matt, he seems happier with Woonsen...obviously we know why. I hope in the lakorn he can get into "business mode" and show more chemistry with Matt.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks so much for sharing Merit! LOL Matt is always so quirky and fun. Chakrit doesn't look to happy taking pictures with Matt, he seems happier with Woonsen...obviously we know why. I hope in the lakorn he can get into "business mode" and show more chemistry with Matt.
whoever or which p'ek is near Matt eventually a crush feeling on her it happen before
like Mart use to hit on her

Merit

sarNie Adult
You are welcome. Chakrit actually looked rather annoyed being next to Matt. When she was making the funny faces and stuff instead of smiling he gives her WTH look instead. I wished they would have cast someone else in Voosen's place. I don't know if he is aware of his girlfriend being there and don't want to be close to Matt or he really is annoyed by her. LOL. I have to admit that I was super excited for Matt to act opposite of Chakrit but seeing how he is with her now, I wish the Pra'k is someone else.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You are welcome. Chakrit actually looked rather annoyed being next to Matt. When she was making the funny faces and stuff instead of smiling he gives her WTH look instead. I wished they would have cast someone else in Voosen's place. I don't know if he is aware of his girlfriend being there and don't want to be close to Matt or he really is annoyed by her. LOL. I have to admit that I was super excited for Matt to act opposite of Chakrit but seeing how he is with her now, I wish the Pra'k is someone else.
Ahaha your right, Krit looked kind of mad with Matt.

may1363

sarNie Adult

Agree with you gals. Chakrit seem not too happy next to Matt. He look happy and more confortable with her girlfriend than with Matt. LOL. Seeing this clip I'm worried about the chemistry between the pra-nangs. I prefer they change Chakrit or Woosen. Not these two on the same lakorn. Seem Chakrit is afraid to be close to Matt maybe cause Woosen she's there too.