[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if by casting Voosen in here, the producer thinks it might garnered more attention. I somehow, think they should have not done so. I think Vooseen is cute and really is not that bad with Krit. I just don't want to see them in a lakorn together when he is the Pra'ek. Matt doesn't act in a lot of lakorn, so I want the lakorn to focus more on her and her Pra'ek instead of his GF.

Next week is the opening ceremony. I want to see more pics of Matt/Krit together. A close up pic and see how they are. I going to be mad if they have Krit take like 10 pics with his GF and 5 with Matt.
i pray it won't happen between Chakrit and GF i want more of him with Matt only otherwise
this lakorn will disappoint everyone for the long wait to see Matt accept another project

sulad

sarNie Adult
I watched the clip again and I find myself laughing. I thought in the lakorn they are good friends before the fake marriage. If that's the case then he shouldn't be that annoyed by her since he's aware of who she is. It seemed like Matt was in her own world anyway. She was acting on regardless of what Krit was thinking about her. They didn't show Krit when Matt was sticking her tongue out at him...he was probably thinking OMG!!! LOL

I am still looking forward to this lakorn because I am Matt biased. It should be interesting in a way now that we know how Krit react to Matt in reality, I want to see if he can convinced that he truly love her in the lakorn.
Lol. Oh so they're supposedly friends in this storyline. Didn't even know that! His actions then is definitely another different story. Well I do hope to see some changes once this lakorn start progressing then because if not then there won't be much chemistry for viewers to enjoy. Thanks for the info.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Credits to: suk13_karn @spicyforum

She said that the storyline is actually a fake marriage between Matt and Chakrit's brother. Matt is good friends with Chakrit younger brother and pretends to marry him. Chakrit doesn't really believe them so he always tries to find their mistakes etc.

So i guess during the fitting it was nothing personal, it was actually their characters.

The storyline reminds me of one of Willy's lakorn, i just don't remember which one.

Merit

sarNie Adult

She said that the storyline is actually a fake marriage between Matt and Chakrit's brother. Matt is good friends with Chakrit younger brother and pretends to marry him. Chakrit doesn't really believe them so he always tries to find their mistakes etc.

So i guess during the fitting it was nothing personal, it was actually their characters.

The storyline reminds me of one of Willy's lakorn, i just don't remember which one.
I wonder if oringinally they thought about doing the fake marriage between Matt/Krit then changed it? I don't know if I like the idea of Matt faking the marriage with his brother. Well, if the fitting is what their characters are suppose to be like, then Krit is going to stay annoyed by her most of the lakorn. LOL. I like the idea of them being in a fake marriage together than the other way around at least we would likely see more sweet scenes between them. I mean, Krit probably wanted to do something to Matt but since she is his brother's wife he'll think twice about it. Where's the fun in that? :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Pretty Nana for the picture, wow P'Chakrit and N'Matt finally close to one another
so naruk mak at first i thought they look kind of odd cos the age gap but from this
poses they actually can make a one cute pair :kiss3:

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like the picture of Matt with Chakrit. Her hair seemed to grow so fast. Jealous. The age gap isn't a big deal between because she has a mature look to her, it balanced it out. The picture with her in the hat doesn't show her to be taller than Krit unless she was wearing flats. I can't wait until they start filming this lakorn.

Never mind...Krit hair is pretty much sticking up...that is why he seemed taller. LOL

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult

Oh! I remember that lakorn; it's Wiwa Salup Ruk and his N'ek was Angie Hasting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah i know that lakorn Willy and Angie but it was a long while ago all i remember
Willy really dislike her and kept bickering but later turn to love

Matt and Chakrit is so cute :heart:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you :) Yes, this lakorn really gonna remind me of that one. I didn't like how n'ek was p'ek "sister-in-law" i hate family related couples haha.

Matt looks so beautiful in the pictures!! Especially the one with the hat so pretty.

Merit

sarNie Adult
This lakorn looks really good! Chakrit looked really annoyed/disgusted with Matt in that one photo ^ at the opening ceremony...why?
I don't think he was staring at Matt. It looked like he was staring at the direction of his GF. Honestly, I still say that Krit will not look at Matt unless he has too. But even with that minor detail I am excited for this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bet Chakrit will find his new onscreen pair with Matt i know him Cherry is known a
koo-kwan Cteam and Matt will get a second one along side her and Great GM Team :lmao3: