[Ch3] Meu Prab Por Look Orn (Choulumpi)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num seriously needs to gain 20 pounds. He looks so frail, i miss him though.

credit to kisskeepintouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWv5BUsMm4I&feature=channel_video_title

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit to Sunisa Jett IG
Vicky Twitter she update this lakorn is coming January 2012

Asy

sarNie Immature
This is gonna be a long wait, since this lakorn looks more like a weekend lakorn, they gotta wait til 4 + 1 superstar lakorns air.
Sorry I'm a bit :eek:fftopic:, I just wanna know how do people know whether the lakorn would be weekdays / weekend lakorn?

By the way this lakorn is going to air soon, right? :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see Vicky as nang'ek again and its with num too.hehhe.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Sorry I'm a bit :eek:fftopic:, I just wanna know how do people know whether the lakorn would be weekdays / weekend lakorn?

if this lakorn is airing soon there is only the weekend slot available after 3NNT ka, b/c Por/Chom's lakorn is monday-tuesday slot and Rome/Susie is Weds-Thurs. Unless it's an evening lakorn but i don't think it is a Num hardly get evening lakorns. but i could be wrong bc i think Namfon/kongs lakorns gonna be finished soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

It's because the silly and comedic lakorns are usually put in weekend slots.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if this lakorn is airing soon there is only the weekend slot available after 3NNT ka, b/c Por/Chom's lakorn is monday-tuesday slot and Rome/Susie is Weds-Thurs. Unless it's an evening lakorn but i don't think it is a Num hardly get evening lakorns. but i could be wrong bc i think Namfon/kongs lakorns gonna be finished soon.
not just P'Num that has never put as evening slot even P'Au also since they both
been loyal to thai biz and an well experience pra'ek their lakorn always a primetime
and Kat airing after Kong/Numfon is Mou Daeng Pete/Koy

Katerine

Butterfly123
not just P'Num that has never put as evening slot even P'Au also since they both
been loyal to thai biz and an well experience pra'ek their lakorn always a primetime
and Kat airing after Kong/Numfon is Mou Daeng Pete/Koy
shows you how much i'm paying attention to the evening slot :coverlaf:
i didn't think so he'd ever had an evening lakorn.
thanks for telling me ka.
if this does air soon like vicky says then we'll see vicky on screen Wednesday to Sunday.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
shows you how much i'm paying attention to the evening slot :coverlaf:
i didn't think so he'd ever had an evening lakorn.
thanks for telling me ka.
if this does air soon like vicky says then we'll see vicky on screen Wednesday to Sunday.
I might not be watching Vicky with Rome,Susie,Ta one cos it looks so woon wai mess up
but this one of Vicky looks better since the two top pra'ek are in here
since I like P'Num and P'Au and watching P'Au its like I'm watching our hottie Kane
again since they both been name the big brother Au and the Mini Au 3nnt

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha your not the only one alice i'm skipping Mook Liam Petch too, i love Vicky and Rome but i don't like Ta and not fond od susie pluss it looks stupids.
hehe once 3NNT it will be sad no more koey :( so hopefully this isn't soon soon :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha your not the only one alice i'm skipping Mook Liam Petch too, i love Vicky and Rome but i don't like Ta and not fond od susie pluss it looks stupids.
hehe once 3NNT it will be sad no more koey :( so hopefully this isn't soon soon :p
not just me and U Kat skipping mook liam petch but maybe there is more coming
oh yeah don't want the Paothee to end yet but I heard someone said 3nnt is abit shorter
than Game rai game ruk

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeah i think it will be, b/c on sunday's 3NNT is an hour and half nearly or it was last sunday. i think it might have 17 episodes?? i dunno i don't want to think about it :weep:

but if this is airing soon i pleased it after 3NNT i miss Vicky and Num on screen they had great chemistry in Yod Ya Yee.