[Ch3] Meu Prab Por Look Orn (Choulumpi)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy to see them together again. Vicky looks really pretty, Num looks pretty young in here man he's still hot!!! I love him. LOl. Anyways I'm definitely looking forward to this.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. i was discussing this with snow trying to figure out who n'ek was because she mentioned that it was gonna be a reunion with one of his n'ek lol.. i was wishing it would be joy but.. too bad.. i dont mind vicky.. wow it's been so long.. like 11 years since they were in yod ya yee.. lol..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
That's nice they reunite again, i like Nom. glad Vicky continue to get more nang'ek roles. first thought it was gonna be Donut. but i'm glad it's Vicky instead. the story sounds fun. will wait to see it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am happy with the reunion but I wish he would look bigger like when he was in Ruk Prakasit. Nowadays he looks like he can be pushed away by his nang ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
News from pantip P'Au Thanakorn and P'Num Sornram will join each other in the same lakorn, both are about the same age
but Num not looking good lately cos of tiring and Au been aging pretty well look young for that age. Not sure if they're
have another nang'ek along side Vicky.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Great to see Vicky in a lead role. I thought her career would take off after Sapai Jao because I thought she did such a wonderful job in it, but that wasn't the case. She seems to have gotten more secondary roles lately but now finally a lead! Happy for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe num and vicky is pairing up again. this would definately make up for her lakorn with chaiya. its great that vicky have been in n'ek roles latly

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHHHHH!!! THEY'RE GONNA REUNITE!! YAY! Yod Ya Yee is my all time favorite lakorn!! :lmao3: :yahoo: :dance3: :dance1:

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
excited for both num and vicky..
been waiting for a long time for them two to pair up...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey noy, where you been! havent seen you since SB lol i see that you are a yaya-barry fan too
*waves* Hi Tinah!! I've been MIA for a while! I haven't really been catching up on ANY lakorn! I'm so behind :( I absolutely love Yaya & Barry! They're so super cute in DJA! Too bad I couldn't finish watching 4 hua Jai... Wahhhh!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. noy.. you should finish it! at least get to the last part.. i absolutely loved boy&margie in there lol..

anyways.. i saw a clip of the workshop for num and the kids.. they're so cute! the little girl was like all over num lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
*waves* Hi Tinah!! I've been MIA for a while! I haven't really been catching up on ANY lakorn! I'm so behind :( I absolutely love Yaya & Barry! They're so super cute in DJA! Too bad I couldn't finish watching 4 hua Jai... Wahhhh!
same here! ive been watching the old lakorns since theres none that interest me right now..just waiting for annes lakorn to get confirmed so i can have something to watch..

then you must be waiting for barry-yaya new lakorn "gam rai.." not to mention, its a slap/kiss too!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ lol.. noy.. you should finish it! at least get to the last part.. i absolutely loved boy&margie in there lol..

anyways.. i saw a clip of the workshop for num and the kids.. they're so cute! the little girl was like all over num lol..
lol I tried... maybe one day! :D I really wanna watch it cause of Mark! But something's stopping me... :( It sucks! I think it's cause of Mint... (>.<)

same here! ive been watching the old lakorns since theres none that interest me right now..just waiting for annes lakorn to get confirmed so i can have something to watch..

then you must be waiting for barry-yaya new lakorn "gam rai.." not to mention, its a slap/kiss too!
Ahhhh! Most definitely! I'm waiting for Yaya & Mark's lakorn too! Yaya's such a sweetheart. Absolutely adore her.

I wouldn't mind having Vicky in a lakorn with Mark or Barry... hehe. Even though she's older than them, it can be like nang'ek in love with younger pra'ek. HEHE.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am really excited to see Num and Vicky again its been awhile since their last one in Yod Ya Yee this is like a good
come back :cheer: and right at the moment I'm still catching on Duang Ta Sawan its getting so interesting and airing
after it is Ruk Mai Mee Wun Day the pairing of the Ex Lover 'Dome VS Ploy'.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pictures of the fitting credit from Siamdara

Anyone know who's that girl pairing with Au? Wow Vicky is so pretty.