[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now everyone in this forum reckon that Chompoo resemble Rita like me too. Oh yeah i agree with u girls here mentioning about a willing scene things do changes with remakes
hope all our wishes will happen but the storyline said the nang'ek is pregnant carrying the pra'ek child but there will be Rscene in here. Rome his pretty good at it in with
his lakorn with Noon, Mart, Rita with his jealous aggressive faces.

cecilia

Staff member
N'ek will definitely be pregnant - it's what make p'ek come back or realize his love for her .. not for the baby but for n'ek b/c he realize that n'ek is the woman he suppose to spend his life with, not fool around like he does and putting up with ppl he only want to come by .. (like a commitment) I'm excited!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cute! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

but "makes p'ek realize his belongs with n'ek" --->
sounds like it will be a while until they actually understand each other. i hope it's not those extremely frustrating stories where pra'nang never understand or have enough good moments together... reminds me a bit of SB..

hm i don't think Chom resembles Rita. Chom is like a baby doll, Rita is like a barbie
teehee both are gorgeous

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I read some of you guys post the synosis and I want to watch this lakorn so badly...and it seems that Rome and Chompoo a hot couple. Their height and faces blends well.

cecilia

Staff member
after watching teaser to DAUNGTA SAWAN -- i so can't wait to see HARD HEAD P'EK or player p'ek .. I've been waiting to see Rome play his role like this [KKKJ w/rita was hot of him as the younger player ^^]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The opening is soon maybe February or March

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I am so glad this lakorn wasn't scrapped. And I'm excited about seeing Chompoo and Rome together! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

And Anonymousblue2001 is going to sub it. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am so glad this lakorn wasn't scrapped. And I'm excited about seeing Chompoo and Rome together! :baby-scene-pop-corn:

And Anonymousblue2001 is going to sub it. :thumbsup:
Yep its right Anonymousblue2001 will sub this lakorn cos it was listed there for subbing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh first scene between the pra'nang! lome was force to sign the marriage license with araya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF3PECH4CKk&feature=player_embedded
LaFuerzaMayor

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh first scene between the pra'nang! lome was force to sign the marriage license with araya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF3PECH4CKk&feature=player_embedded
LaFuerzaMayor
Rome is smokin hot in this lakorn... Chompoo is too. Can't wait to see it now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing new clip of sesan bunterng Tinah of their first scene, wow sure Rome is smoking hot Chompoo is pretty with the wavy hairdo. I can
see Rome playboy not sensible character already how he threw the marriage sign contract on the table at her, is Rome in his sleeping gown
its like his just woken up. Can't wait to see some more scene of Rome and Chompoo vs each other. :slapandkissse3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i see Rome's got a ton of attitude in this one. can't wait to watch him and Chom for real!

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
i'm not Rome or Chompoo fan BUT i'm really looking forward for this lakorn.... :grouphug: :scooter:

does anyone knows the exact date when this lakorn will be aired?

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i'm not Rome or Chompoo fan BUT i'm really looking forward for this lakorn.... :grouphug: :scooter:

i think they just started filming, so we have to wait at least three to four months to see this lakorn on air

cecilia

Staff member
so excite .. already loving that scene of him, throwing a fit over the 'force' marriage certificate scene.
I really hope p'NOK do justice to this remake since she likes to spice up thing a bit.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Don't know when the date will come but all i know that it will show in this year and they just started to film the 1st
scene.