[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wonder if Gib's dad is "Mr. Tanagak." Lol haven't gotten that far in part 4 yet. ^.^ Ok nvm LOL -.-"

I need a pass that enables me to be inside this lakorn so I can beat the crap out of Proong LOL -.-"

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
god u gals make me so hype i haven't epi 4 yet and since u all mention a question if
Romeo and Chompoo Juliet fall in love sure they'll be an :r-scene-pop-corn: and from
there and onward will it turn :w-scene-pop-corn: :scratchchin:
'Romeo and Chompoo Juliet'? LMAO. hey! he's my Romeo.

cecilia

Staff member
i have a feeling that the girl that choompoo helped at the party will end up with the one guy that likes her; what's his name forgot ugh!

if boy doesnt end up with his wife he might end up with the girl that he dropped off when she was drunk.
his wife is over too possessive and has no brain.
They're the same girl na kha

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
talking about how scary it is the benz ninja out of nowhere all the time, mia taeng is full of ninjas, they see everthing, and interupt like crazy:
1. Tomtum. it is like he lives with them. he eats with them, and even wakes up our Romeo? lol, his guy is the real ninja. he interupted kongkai's intention like 5 times? like on the wedding night, he is right out side of the doors. he just everywhere! and worst he read minds!
2. the maids. the elderly head maid interupted them like 3 times? as for her mole daughter, she just seems to be a peeping tom everywhere to be informing Proong.
3. Proong. she gets the worst timing awards, and she ninja in front of kongkai like impossible.
now all they need is me to complete it. -godninja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
talking about how scary it is the benz ninja out of nowhere all the time, mia taeng is full of ninjas, they see everthing, and interupt like crazy:
1. Tomtum. it is like he lives with them. he eats with them, and even wakes up our Romeo? lol, his guy is the real ninja. he interupted kongkai's intention like 5 times? like on the wedding night, he is right out side of the doors. he just everywhere! and worst he read minds!
2. the maids. the elderly head maid interupted them like 3 times? as for her mole daughter, she just seems to be a peeping tom everywhere to be informing Proong.
3. Proong. she gets the worst timing awards, and she ninja in front of kongkai like impossible.
now all they need is me to complete it. -godninja
dee ka those ninja and another stalker nosey beaks like to peep and sneak in have to
complete and disappear asap as soon as possible leave and give way to the charming playboy Romeo and gorgeous Chompoo Juliet. :numchuck: :lmao3: :whip: :bump: :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
PICTURES OF CHARMING PLAYBOY ROMEO AND GORGEOUS CHOMPOO JULIET
:kiss3:

that ninja Benz in away

picture credit from FC pages and Facbook FC

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Epi 4 is hilarious. The dinner scenes are so funny. Everyone is just so great with the acting. So addicted to this lakorn.

preview of epi 5 is gonna hot :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The next epi is for sure going to be a rawr since she says "it's the duty of a wife isn't it?" that looks like the aftermath cause she looks naked.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Oh man here we go again until next Mon. & Tues. to come. Like I said before I am so addict to this lakorn that I can't not watch other lakorns. I was crying with ep.4 where Plinchat came over and pretend that she was sick and Arunpapai went to made something for Proong to eats and Pai was thinking and she started to cry. But the funny part was when the mom invited Waayoo and Puchong to stayed over for dinner that was hilarious. Can't wait to see when Kongkai falls for Pai and Proong asks him to comes over and refuses. What will Proong do when he stops obey her or reject for something. Right now Proonchat is everywhere can't stand it. It too much of her and he is heads over heels. Ugh....

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I know Rome's hot, but he's never been so HOT until now!!! I'm loving this lakorn!!! I agree, I'm getting tired of Benz popping up everywhere, does she not have a life?

Yes, I can't wait till next week. I start my new job on Monday, so I have to wait till I get off work to watch it...ugh!!! I'll be at work all day thinking about it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I know Rome's hot, but he's never been so HOT until now!!! I'm loving this lakorn!!! I agree, I'm getting tired of Benz popping up everywhere, does she not have a life?

Yes, I can't wait till next week. I start my new job on Monday, so I have to wait till I get off work to watch it...ugh!!! I'll be at work all day thinking about it.
Yeah Rome is so Hot in here! I like the way he look, act, and dress. I can't wait to see the next episode, it seems like it's going by way to fast...I already miss it. Need more!

Good luck at your new job, then you can relax and tune in with us.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

oh good luck ur new job then Jean oh man u off to work and me back to college class
anyway i'll be finishing soon then i am free to see mia taeng over and over again
never get tired of this Romeo&Juliet Chompoo :kiss3:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, just finish epi 4... KhongKai is making me mad! lol... How can ur wife harm ur gf? gosh... so mean....
I think when he saw her cry in the kitchen, he felt bad for her... that he turned nice for like 2 mins only haha...
And omg, the next epi looks so good... U girls dont even know how many time i watched the preview hehe... damn, them both
naked..hehe :dance1: ...I wonder whats going to happen from there on???? Hows KhongKai going to change? or is he going
to change? and what she said to him too... gosh i cant wait any longer...its getting to good... y did he drop on his knee to Pai?? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:
Omg, we have to wait another week now??? again??? it was torture last week :cry1: ... Now another torture again... And yes me too I work monday and tues next week, now gonna think all day bout this too.... dang it....

and anyone know the song at 11:26? Sounds like Parn...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh man here we go again until next Mon. & Tues. to come. Like I said before I am so addict to this lakorn that I can't not watch other lakorns. I was crying with ep.4 where Plinchat came over and pretend that she was sick and Arunpapai went to made something for Proong to eats and Pai was thinking and she started to cry. But the funny part was when the mom invited Waayoo and Puchong to stayed over for dinner that was hilarious. Can't wait to see when Kongkai falls for Pai and Proong asks him to comes over and refuses. What will Proong do when he stops obey her or reject for something. Right now Proonchat is everywhere can't stand it. It too much of her and he is heads over heels. Ugh....
yeah i can't stand proongchat everywhere too it really irritate me so much this lakorn
is extremely addictive i am overdose right now and wanna say something that i create
another new name to our Rome/Chomp RRC team the 1st known one 2nd 'ROMEO&CHOMPOO JULIET'

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, just finish epi 4... KhongKai is making me mad! lol... How can ur wife harm ur gf? gosh... so mean....
I think when he saw her cry in the kitchen, he felt bad for her... that he turned nice for like 2 mins only haha...
And omg, the next epi looks so good... U girls dont even know how many time i watched the preview hehe... damn, them both
naked..hehe :dance1: ...I wonder whats going to happen from there on???? Hows KhongKai going to change? or is he going
to change? and what she said to him too... gosh i cant wait any longer...its getting to good... y did he drop on his knee to Pai?? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:
Omg, we have to wait another week now??? again??? it was torture last week :cry1: ... Now another torture again... And yes me too I work monday and tues next week, now gonna think all day bout this too.... dang it....

hehe another torture Jen again to us all i just wish i could be a genius control make
the day/time faster :bump:

Vanndii

sarNie Adult

Youknow jen_X, your comment is just touching since it's what exactly i want to mean.

I think kongthai is on his knee because he's got fever or so.

oh, and the song is from Parn, i think it's the one that Chompoo was featured with Tao and Tangmo. It's also about couple story. Touching, right?

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I hate that modal girl~ she's annoying especially when she kissed kongkai on the cheek she knows that kongkai is arupapai's husband yet she kiss him in front of her