[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've heard they say the old version the n'ek is pretty weak and cries lots but she's tuff
in a way cos she stands up for herself and the p'ek his such an a** in a way like a player
and a flirter also very sadistic but actually he didn't realize that his actually falls
in love with the n'ek. Never seen Rome play this kind of role before and wanna see if he
can pull it well like other actors like Ken played already. Both of this pair are tall too. :scratchchin:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well in older version nangek has her ways to handle him. She is tough on him and his girlfriend too. Definitely new role for Rome, playboy and a drunk.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes a good new stuff for Rome to have ago at, not just playboy and drunk also a rapist. It's good cos i've haven't seen Chompoo play
a soft weak nice character always in those festive and strong loud character just like in Weeva Waa Voon. Pretty sure Rome will do a good
job more if this was Mart playing it, Mart his stiff when aggressive but Rome his not as good compared to Ken, Aum etc some that has played
this kind of character. :clap2:

cecilia

Staff member
I've heard they say the old version the n'ek is pretty weak and cries lots but she's tuff
in a way cos she stands up for herself and the p'ek his such an a** in a way like a player
and a flirter also very sadistic but actually he didn't realize that his actually falls
in love with the n'ek. Never seen Rome play this kind of role before and wanna see if he
can pull it well like other actors like Ken played already. Both of this pair are tall too. :scratchchin:
I've watched the old version of Chatchai and Ning .. she didn't cry in there a lot .. she only cry when it's necessary but to have her OVERLY cry -- none. She's very supasatree -- she knows her role well .. she was not fussy .. i really like Ning in here so it's gonna be hard for me to picture Chom playing this role. (although, i like her individually)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Has Chompoo played as a weak role when she's still with Ch7 cos i haven't seen much of her now i've watches her
when she just moved to Ch3. No idea whether Chompoo will pull this good like Ning the only way to get the
answer is catch her onscreen when this lakorn airs and I'm sure Rome he will do okay. But for some reason Chom
doesn't suit this character she's more to those loud and strong character wish they had someone else to take on
this role but i still likes Chompoo and Rome his the right one cos he has the sadistic looks. Chompoo crying
is not bad in weeva waa voon she did pretty well. There is a news back then that
the remake of 'Sai See Plerng' and 'Plerng Boon' it said Chom is rumored to be in
there as n'ek but it might not be her maybe there are others that listed for poll
votes.

cecilia

Staff member
^Chom has played weak role before .. i pity her love for ANDREW in LOOKMAI ... KLAITON when Andrew move on with Kob. Just too bad that sometimes when she's upset -- she's bit EXAGGERATE at time (this is the reason why I don't like Chakrit in his dramatic role) We'll just have to wait and see .. who knows, she could surprise us. (just don't' have too much faith on her -- that's all)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
She can do well and good in both character but it depend on the story whether she can fit it or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome and Araya is in. The info news article from Romepatchata freeforum they're both set to be the pra'nang but
hasn't really a 100% from the elders yet. Just wait and see if its true.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I actually thought Mam Jintara in the movie version was perfect. I liked her better than Ning but Ning did good too. Mam J. played the "ying" part perfectly, she was fierce like in Chaluey Sak. Ning didn't come off as strong. I don't know if Araya can pull the ying part off but she's a great actress so I have hope.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The characters are now Rome & Chomp??! :scratchhead2:
Weird pair but interesting too at the same time. lol
Not really a fan of chomp but she is rather pretty :D ahaha
She does suit the nang'rai role but nang'ek is fine too.
Too bad Cherry & Mart is out of this lakorn. ):
Tong P.? Good Choice. Not that bad of an n'rai! lol
Woot Woot! I can't wait to see Rome in this role!
He finally receives a :numchuck: role! Ahahha ~ :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see how they will portray the characters in this lakorn. :) :dance1:

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm still imagining Rome as chatchai's character and I hope he is good at it because chatchai was great in playing this type of lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've watched the old version of Chatchai and Ning .. she didn't cry in there a lot .. she only cry when it's necessary but to have her OVERLY cry -- none. She's very supasatree -- she knows her role well .. she was not fussy .. i really like Ning in here so it's gonna be hard for me to picture Chom playing this role. (although, i like her individually)
Hey was there any R scene in the old version of Nok and Ning? I do have some hope that Chompoo might portray
this character pretty good cos i know she's good with Ken being bossy, strong/weak at the same time. I find chompoo
is very cute chubby face when she smiles. Rome has the play boy image too its the word womanizer that people
use to describe the man's personality. Lets see if Rome he can be one.

cecilia

Staff member
^hmm.. nothing happen on their wedding night lol

the r happened when he waited for her in her bedroom -- she came in and they had an argument -- things lead to something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHgXNAN2dqk

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
got me all excited for nothing.... gawly i was hoping mart and cherry dang.... rome as in that kind of role?? seriously?? lol...... and chompoo as the nice nang'eak??? are you freaken kidding me lmfao.... idk how this is going to turn out... chompoo might be nang'eak material'ish but i just dont think that kinda role would fit her.... she didnt have any chemistry with the other 2 pra'eaks, i'll doubt it with rome too lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
eversince araya became the sex symbol i cant see her in a weak n'ek anymore. she was convincing in kob/andrews lakorn but her recent ones i wasnt buying it..she has like the same face expression