[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From Rome FC and Pantip said Tong Pakramai is taking the nang'rai assuming it might the girlfriend/model
character after when they announce the ending of 365 days of love. Mart/Cherry is pull out of this cos they're
pretty busy too. I know Rome he will do a good job portraying the playboy and mean character but not too fond
Chompoo taking the nice weak innocent character. They should had pick some other n'ek that use to be in this role
and good at it. I think example like Yardthip can cos she can pull in both nice soft and aggressive at the same time.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think chompoo can pull out the role very well. She had been doing many lakorns with ch7 with this kind of role

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
eversince araya became the sex symbol i cant see her in a weak n'ek anymore. she was convincing in kob/andrews lakorn but her recent ones i wasnt buying it..she has like the same face expression
haha yeah i know right.... when she was a nang'eak long on Look Mai Glai Ton lol...

^she would fit as his model gf ^^
lmfao *high 5* just what i was thinking tooo.... i dont think she wants to ruin or rep of being a new nang'eak on ch. 3 then suddenly switching to a nang'rai role lol... i'm fine with it cause those were the only roles she was getting when she was on Ch. 7.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Chompoo could still be nek just not in these weak roles because she isn't convincing as before. I hope they changed nek to someone else. Maybe the younger gen actreses? I'm so excited to see rome in a playboy role. He will be good at it! Better than mart

cecilia

Staff member
^n'ek is not suppose to be super weak or super tough .. she's tolerable like any other understanding woman.
I'm just not convince on the good innocent thing b/c Chom give off this sexy aroma -- it is why i say i prefer her as the n'rai b/c she fit that role better.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^agree.I don't think she will take on a nrai role for awhile though. She didn't want to play rai to aff. Honestly, I think she is nek material. I liked her in supporting..

tinah

sarNie Coma
I mean I don't think she's nek material. The reason she stands out more is because she has the sexy image.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm not sure whether this is good idea or not that Nok Jariya is convincing she'll go with Chompoo taking this
role but as again someone just mention the story earlier that the n'ek is not too weak and not too strong either
she's a understanding person and stand up against other that are mean, see how Taew in pieng jai tee pook pan she
maybe soft and cries alot but she don't let others portray her. So there maybe a bit of ways that Chompoo can
be able to pull this role pretty well. We all can't judge her at the moment cos we didn't see the real things yet. :scratchchin:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I just hope that Nok Jariya doesn't change nangeke. I want to see Chompoo takes on the roles as the proper girl(mae ban see rer). Is this confirm yet?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is the Nok Jariya the director/producer for this?? Funny, wasn't she the evil girlfriend in the movie version with Sam and Jintara???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep this will be the director/producer of P'Nok Jariya its with Makers J Group same company as 365 days of love
and Jum Leuy Karmathep with Chakrit and Cherry. This production has a very good creation. But this lakorn is waiting
for the real confirm about Rome/Chompoo yet but i've have high hopes that Rome/Chom are in here.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I MISS ROME AND RITA. HOPE THEY GET TO PAIR AGAIN SOON.
ROME HAS MANY UPCOMING LAKORNS AND NONE OF THEM HAS NO RITA IN IT.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS RITA NEXT PROJECT?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like araya. but that is only because i really really liked two of her lakorns she did in the past ahahaha she fits more of the bratty type of nang ek in crap the lakorn is at the tip of my tongue and one of my favorite too but it is the one with arnus. the name just wont come out. damn it.

but im glad they pulled out mart. he's just better at comedy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep your right fun4fun glad they had Rome to replace Mart cos i don't think Mart will pull as the sadistic role
pretty well since his stiff being mean like in plerng see roong he still needs stuff to improve. I'm sure Rome
he'll do a good job and pretty funny that Chompoo is playing this typical n'ek character to me she suit more in those
strong loud character but who knows she might surprise us.

fun

Expired Sarnie
alice im not worry if rome is in here. im glad he is breaking away from the gentlemen role lol i kept looking at araya photoshoot and rome... they dont look good together or maybe they just need to be actually side by side for me to see if they have any chemistry lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh i don't know about their image together cos i haven't seen any photoshoot of them yet but all i know that they
both have a good height they're both tall. But i still reckon Chompoo she doesn't suit in these kind of typical
n'ek as being the prim and proper character she's more in those bratty kind of character. And I'm so excited
that Rome his finally switching roles from a nice gentleman to a a playboy character. I always get so bored seeing
him play the nice one. :scratchchin: