[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i think Chom and Rome look really nice together! i'm so impatient for this to air!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omgoodness. I'm dying here too! Just waiting for this lakorn to finish filming and for it to air is taking so long! I'm impatient as well. lol
Rome is so handsome. Benz, super sexy looking. lol
Chompoo, just beautiful :D ahaha
Can't wait for more Bts of this lakorn! So excited!
Thanks for the clip! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This won't air any sooner cos its only the beginning of filming, something very funny they held a fitting of this lakorn
but not yet the opening ceremony so we can see the pictures of Rome,Chom,Benz and they went for the filming BTS first.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks ja!!!

i love Chom's wardrobe, so pretty!
and that pic of her and Rome (wedding?) --- gorgeous couple!

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I love Chompoo's hair. it's super cute:)
can't wait until this is finish filming!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ thanks ja!!!

i love Chom's wardrobe, so pretty!
and that pic of her and Rome (wedding?) --- gorgeous couple!
Yeah Rome and Chom look like a real bride and groom. I think there is a competition between this couple pairing with the
other onscreen pair like KA or ATEAM and MTEAM. :highfive:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome look so good in here! Finally he get to wear suits..but I wish he shouldn't have bleached his skin otherwise he would look better

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe he bleach himself cos to look equal with Chompoo lighter skin tone, yes i even don't like Rome bleaching either but
overall his handsome next to the gorgeous Chompoo. :cheer:

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I don't like the bright lipstick they're putting on Benz. I guess it's suppose to go with his character but it's really horrible looking.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg I don't like the bright lipstick they're putting on Benz. I guess it's suppose to go with his character but it's really horrible looking.
Hey scorpio3 are u that person in spicy name Snow_Scorpio cos ur so familiar.