[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They just did the opening i thought they already did it. Wow, 60% done with the film already! Yay! :)
Does it even matter if the opening comes before shooting the lakorn or in the middle or at the end
when they're done with the lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They just did the opening i thought they already did it. Wow, 60% done with the film already! Yay! :)
Does it even matter if the opening comes before shooting the lakorn or in the middle or at the end
when they're done with the lakorn?
they had the ceremony late on the 9th may it was yesterday and before u saw earlier
its just the fitting its 60% done so hopefully August or September we'll probably
catch this onscreen, i'll get the info updated from those admin in chompoo FC how many
more to go.

cecilia

Staff member
Rome's so dark next to Chom from the opening pictures !!!
Regardless -- i hope this air soon .. how far are they on filming, anyone?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alice says 60% done filming.

Is it me or has Chompoo gotten really pretty. Ahahaha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pictures credit ikaty @clubchom

omg i feel so jealous for Rita Rome fully hugging Chompoo, they look like
Romeo and Juliet :flowers:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Looking at the pictures make me really want to watch it so badly. The picture that Chompoo was wearing the turquoise strapless dress with sequences on the waistline is so so pretty on her. Yes, it seems that Chompoo does looks prettier in this lakorn. Can't wait until it airs. She does looks good with Rome. Really want to watch the cute scenes from pranang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Looking at the pictures make me really want to watch it so badly. The picture that Chompoo was wearing the turquoise strapless dress with sequences on the waistline is so so pretty on her. Yes, it seems that Chompoo does looks prettier in this lakorn. Can't wait until it airs. She does looks good with Rome. Really want to watch the cute scenes from pranang.
cookie_King u :welcome1: i love that pic and so hyped up while i was posting those
images and in one of p'Nok Jariya interview said this lakorn there will be some
bickering between Rome and Chompoo but it will have cute and sweet scene later and
i can say its very sanook cos there is drama and also a relaxing one when Rome begin to
fall inlove with Chompoo but Benz she'll be in the way of their relationship and i
realize that Benz will be pairing with Job Niti i think his the father of Benz baby
but she lied that she's preggy with Rome.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
cookie_King u :welcome1: i love that pic and so hyped up while i was posting those
images and in one of p'Nok Jariya interview said this lakorn there will be some
bickering between Rome and Chompoo but it will have cute and sweet scene later and
i can say its very sanook cos there is drama and also a relaxing one when Rome begin to
fall inlove with Chompoo but Benz she'll be in the way of their relationship and i
realize that Benz will be pairing with Job Niti i think his the father of Benz baby
but she lied that she's preggy with Rome.

It sounds just like Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng with Oil & Kwan. But since that's one of my favorite lakorn story lines, I don't mind. :lolyup:

So, will Chom be pregnant at the same time that Benz is trying to pass off her other lover's child as Rome's? I can't wait for this to air. Kehad See Daeng is over and I have nothing to watch. :lmao:

cecilia

Staff member
^actually, it's much better than Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng B/C the role in here are more mature -- n'ek doesn't bicker with p'ek much .. she just let him do whatever as long as it doesn't involve her. It's p'ek who's doing all the silly and jealous things lol and that's what i love about this .. He's trying to annoy her but nothing works so in the end, he's falling for her ^^ (at least, that's what happen in the Nok/Ning's version)

The girlfriend said she's pregnant first -- during the divorce -- N'ek finds out she's pregnant but since she gave words and already don't want to mess in p'ek's mess, she pull herself out of this .. the only person who assume n'ek is pregnant is the nanny. So funny when p'ek's friend saw n'ek big belly and went to tell p'ek lol -- it is then p'ek went back and think of what happened -- he's starting to ask the nanny about n'ek weird symptom while she's living with them and it is then he realize that the child n'ek's carrying is his not the police officer (as he assume, the police and n'ek have something lol --- dumb p'ek lol)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so glad they're already 60% filmed, that means it will surely air by the end of this year 555. Rome and Chompoo looks so good together, she looks really refreshed in this lakorn too.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^actually, it's much better than Khing Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng B/C the role in here are more mature -- n'ek doesn't bicker with p'ek much .. she just let him do whatever as long as it doesn't involve her. It's p'ek who's doing all the silly and jealous things lol and that's what i love about this .. He's trying to annoy her but nothing works so in the end, he's falling for her ^^ (at least, that's what happen in the Nok/Ning's version)

The girlfriend said she's pregnant first -- during the divorce -- N'ek finds out she's pregnant but since she gave words and already don't want to mess in p'ek's mess, she pull herself out of this .. the only person who assume n'ek is pregnant is the nanny. So funny when p'ek's friend saw n'ek big belly and went to tell p'ek lol -- it is then p'ek went back and think of what happened -- he's starting to ask the nanny about n'ek weird symptom while she's living with them and it is then he realize that the child n'ek's carrying is his not the police officer (as he assume, the police and n'ek have something lol --- dumb p'ek lol)
omg sounds good already....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the summary Ceci! Sounds like my kind of lakprn since n'ek isn't as weak and she doesn't show that p'ek is upsetting her. Chom is so sweet looking in the yellow and i've seen Rome in suits before but he brings out this charactrer well already, he doesn't look like the past boring roles. It could be his smirk!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Omg. The more I read you guys cmts, the more I can't wait to watch this.
I just hope it really airs this year since they're more than half way done. I really can't wait to see it. :) Especially the part when he finds out she's preggo and of course, the "R" Scene! ROFL xD

cecilia

Staff member
should i spoil the r scene? - i'll tell a little b/c it's so FUNNY! He wants n'ek but every time he try to get in her room, she always get him out .. then one night, he sneak in with a key and wait for her while she's out with the police officer. And yup, that' show it happen --p'ek already fall for n'ek and her silent charm.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AHAHAHHAHAHAH! That's pretty funny. Thanks Cecilia. :)
There is an older version of this lakorn, right? I'm gonna go look for it if there was one. lol
So if Pra'ek didn't like her, why would he want to sleep with her? ahahhaha But whatever i guess. He's too funny.
I thought they were suppose to share rooms since they're married and of course the parents will make them share rooms...lol but i guess so. :p