[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought it was quick lol -- i hope they change it to willing somehow instead of r b/c they seems to like each other today .. she got jealous after he took Plingchat to their 'suppose' honeymoon and he got jealous at the sight of all her guy friends. i think our playboy Rome had fallen for Arunprapai since beginning when she's still in her chef uniform. He's just too hot head and want to go against his mother's wishes that's why he's playing hard to get but really, deep inside -- he crave for her with all these attempts lol

Seriously -- a week is too long for me .. i'll definitely be sad when i leave to my road trip in August 6 b/c the lakorn has not end by then T_T

Roselovesice -- i wish you could understand it so you can enjoy it as much as me and come in here to spam with me and the rest of the fans who understood thai -- the jokes and the smart lines are really brilliant in here -- all the reference/analogy terms are super funny!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn epi 2 is so good now its been coming to a :slapandkissse3:, bickering, attempt :r-scene-pop-corn: Rome he'll use every way to get near Chompoo and i just notice Rome
his isn't bad playing a meannie and aggressive sadistic I'll give him a :thumbup:
I'll place Rome in the sadistic pra'ek list along with all those p'ek like Ken,Chakrit,
Pong etc. wow that fashion catwalk night P'Chomp and P'Benz hom and suey narak mak mak
2 drama queen battling :cloud9: :flowers:

fanny

sarNie Adult
for some reasons i dont feel sorry for n'ek in this lakorn. i think its because she's very smart and she can say stuff back to n'rai or p'ek in her own smarty way. i kinda feel sorry for benz more than chom in ep.2. i am already addicted to this lakorn thumb up for chom and benz.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish epi 1, and gosh, Chom has such a soft voice.. lol even when Benz was like calling her
names, she is so calm.,..Idc, but i love them all hehe... its good... i like... Rome is hot

cecilia

Staff member
for some reasons i dont feel sorry for n'ek in this lakorn. i think its because she's very smart and she can say stuff back to n'rai or p'ek in her own smarty way. i kinda feel sorry for benz more than chom in ep.2. i am already addicted to this lakorn thumb up for chom and benz.
Same here -- i didn't feel pity for Chom but i did for Benz b/c she got so much shizzle coming her way -- her stepbrother, her (stepmom), and the whole in-law team. It really is how smart Chom is to every situation -- i'm glad she stood tall and stay ground through all these things that Rome said and do to her. I hate that one part where Rome was 'B/C YOU'RE CRUEL TOWARD ME, I'M GOING TO TAKE PLINGCHAT TO OUR HONEYMOON INSTEAD' what a loser!

Anyway, here's my favorite scene from today episode .. loving it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBNKk0Wr6E

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn kind of remind me of "mia luang" with tui, pok and aum. its pretty similiar to one another. tui and pok were lovers and as they got married he became unfaithful and cheats on her with aum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there are some lakorn that has similar and resemble plot samples like Plerng Boon but
the p'ek is more of a dummy and an a**, yeah i agree Tinah mia taeng some bits are
like mia luang, think Khun Ah Jim will announce the real casting for plerng soon or
later will but i just hope Aff won't be playing Jai Rerng

I

izzy_arief

Eng subbed version is coming. I'm so excited, shivering... speechless! Can't describe anymore! ;)

Thanks maak maak to Anonymousblue2001!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish watching with out sub... Chom is playing her role really good i thought.... And she
smart in every situation she faces with Rome or Benz or them both... she is strong and i like that, but
i wonder how long she is going to take all this and break down? lol... I like how the pace is going too,,
its not to draggy... i like how it gets to the point... Rome is a butt head in here... Although, he
is sure jealous of her already,and same goes to Chom,..... lol... Benz is pretty good with her role too...
I hate her red lip stick though lol.... but both Chom and Benz are pretty...cant wait 4 epi 3 :)

cecilia

Staff member
I'm think she's losing it next week when too much is too much from Rome! i seriously want him to pay so much after he learn everything that it's his mom who ask Arunpai to married him not b/c of money.

Really looking forward to all their intimate scenes -- especially when they're out in the country cooking and dining alone :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dont tell it's the average rating. I dont believe ch3 lakorn got such good start as 13. if it is bangkok rating, that's normal
i believe this latest Ch3 lakorn airing batches are doing very well there are lots of
homework effort its not just the rating in bangkok they also had a voting polls too
which i about to post it up so u can see
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10826954/A10826954.html
Mia Taeng got 70 votes
Ruen Phaa got 110 votes
this time Ch3 vs Ch5
a surprise shocking lost to Ch7 Dok Kaew didn't do too well it flop badly only 14 vote :eyetwitch:

saki

sarNie Adult
Already thanked Anonymous for subbing it :) It takes extra effort to do this and I'm glad she's dedicating her time for this project.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, I'm thinking 13 might be just the ratings for the bangkok area not total average cause they do well in those area.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this lakorn!! Worth the wait :) I love Chompoo's sweet acting; haven't seen it in a while and it feels strange watching it...but her character is awesome...not too weak and not super super fiesty. Rome as a player :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I'm thinking 13 might be just the ratings for the bangkok area not total average cause they do well in those area.
yeah i think its the bangkok area too pantip release a voting polls this got 70
they haven't release the whole rating yet i'll post it up if i can catch one updated