[Ch3] Moo Daeng (Ap Production)

tinah

sarNie Coma
remake of Anne T lakorn. Koy say she knows who the pra'ek is but doesnt know if she can say anything lol noiki @ spicy said pra'ek is pete thongjire

!
credit to rakdara

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Koy.........hmmm i don't really like her and Pete has lost his touch on acting........possibly skipping this...........

onahc

sarNie Elites
And the girl on the right at the very bottom before the kids is a former n'ek but I can't remember her name. Gosh they got old.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this will be interesting. loved the old version with ann t. even though it was with such and older actor mr. pirod but i was able to watch and they did great...

storyline was great wonder if they changed any to this one. pete still look great. people do age as time goes by but how well is another story...

I'll give this one a shot. The actress in the bottom right pic used to be my fav. actress back in the day.

tinah

sarNie Coma
And the girl on the right at the very bottom before the kids is a former n'ek but I can't remember her name. Gosh they got old.
and she played in alot of nang'rai role. she was in "samee" with pol/joy. i liked her but wow, she looked really old that i couldnt recognized her.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: Can't wait to watch this remake. I enjoyed Ann T version even though it was pretty log. I think Pete fit this role because the storyline calls for an older P'ek which a daughter, plus carry a cane too LOL