[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm excited too. I may be bi**hing alot about the trailer and stuff but i still love Susie, will support her no matter what her acting is like or how bad the lakorn is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would give this lakorn a try if the n'ek is somebody else cos I'm not feeling about
Susie cos when she play supporting that is when she's pretty good at it but when
n'ek role she seems too overacting plus the main thing this lakorn won't be a good one
cos of the producer and production

I would give this lakorn a try if the n'ek is somebody else cos I'm not feeling about
Susie cos when she play supporting that is when she's pretty good at it but when
n'ek role she seems too overacting plus the main thing this lakorn won't be a good one
cos of the producer and production
Her acting when she played the side role in that one lakorn with aon sarawut and noon s. was not good; she was so stiff. Even though she may overact now when she plays n'ek, her acting is much better than when she was playing side.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Susie does overact but its not annoying to the point where I can't stand her. I liked her in plerng see roong. I wish ch3 would give her better roles. Is she still gonna be acting? She doesn't even hace a lakorn lined up after this

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
eng sub teaser 1&2 and summary credit to me. lol! i didn't noe there are a third one.

Mook Liam Petch (Pearl-Sided Diamond) is a romantic action and like many recent lakorns is based on a novel and its title is quite the pun being that the pra-nangs are named Petch (Diamond) and Mook (Pearl). Petch (Rome Patchata) is a perfect, confident, and flirtatious rising businessman owner of Star Diamond the largest diamond Company. Mookda (Susie Susira) is an international police woman with special training in Aikido who disguises herself as a nonsensical, troublemaker secretary to investigate the stolen diamond Adorella. As crazy as Mook is, Petch cannot help falling on love with her. Kompit (Tah Warit) is a partner at Star Diamond and once Adorella is missing, he goes out to find it too. Nookja (Vicky Sunisa) is a rising and diligent just-graduated news reporter and the daughter of big newswire who is eager to break her big story to prove that her work is independent of her status. With Nookja hounding Kompit, they are thrown together. Kompit likes to pick fights with Nookja and she does like to lose either, so they have a bickering relationship. Kompit is stubborn-mouthed when it comes to love, so he hides his feeling from Nookja.Janejot (Jason Young) is the rai close friend of Petch. On the outside, he is innocent and nice, but as the shadow of Petch, he has his dark side. He will be the character of interest with his outward displayed actions and his inner intentions being opposite. He likes Mookda too, so the conflict rises here.LG's Mook Liam Petch HeadsUp

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tah/vicky sound kute! I don't care for susie...i guess I don't get that 'Click' feeling from her....
me too not so fond click of Susie either unfair to P'Rome his past co-star are all
good choices but looks like Susie she's the only one that makes all of Rome's fans
not so hyped about not like when they announce him pairing with Chompoo in mia taeng
there were lots of positive comments and a rumour that Rome/Chompoo the next future
koo-kwan I like Susie when she's with Louis Scott they make such a cute pair

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I THOUGHT SUSIE ACTING GOT BETTER IN HER MOST RECENT LAKORN WHICH IS THE ONE WID LOUIS SCOTT...I THOUGHT SHE WAS REALLY KUTE IN THAT LAKORN...AFTER THAT I CNT STOP FALLING FOR HER SO IS DARN KUTE BUT OVERALL SHE IS STIFF THOU BUT SHE REALLY GOT BETTER SHE JUS NEED SOME MORE PRACTICE...FOR SOME REASON SOMETIMES SHE LOOK REALLY PRETTY AND SOMETIMES SHE JUS LOOK LIKE HALF MAN/WOWAN SORRY NOT TO OFFENBD ANY OF HER FAN...JUS A THOUGHT THAT WNT TO EXPRESS IT OUT...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^ lol I used to think she was manly looking in Plerng See Roong. I actually used to think she was really ugly before. But I gave her a chance and now I think she's absolutely gorgeous.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I think i'll turn in cus i'm found of Tah and Vicky couple.
They looks cutie,more them the main couple. :rolleyes:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't planning on watching this but got no lakorns to watch on Ch3 since RP is going to end already!

Tah and Vicky are super cute!! Tah kind of reminds me of Ace, makes me miss Vicky with Ace in Sapai Look Tung. Lol.

Seems like they going to have alot of bickering & sweet scenes, oh yeah! I cannot wait for that. Funny, Maprang is Tah's daughter?! They look the same age. :p

Rome is bland here, IMO. Susie's role is so hideous especially with that makeup caked up on her face. I don't like it!

Sigh! Lately most of Ch3 lakorns this year, the second/supporting pranang stole the spotlight.