[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow I take that back, Nitjanun gets on my nerves too...I feel bad for chanintorn, freaken jason went hecka psycho on him, he broke chanintorn's arms and legs and even punched his throat many times so he wouldnt be able to talk...then here comes nitjanun slamming chaninton's head against the floor and goes crying to petch being a two face! ugh...I hope she doesnt end well, along w/ janejope too

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Is that thursdays ep?? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I know she's acting like the typical n'rai but just the fact that she has absolutely no shame is what pisses me off. If she wasn't married I would be fine with it, but she is!!!! Yeh chanintorn is really getting abused by her and by everyone else, poor guy :(
Hahah I hope she doesn't end well either!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry to tell U girls here in this thread that Mook Liam Petch will come to an ending
very soon :grouphug:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Buang airing to replace Mook Liam Petch
Rome's replacing his own lakorn
thanks to P'Jubjib news update @Ch3 Pantip

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
I actually am enjoying this lakorn very much even though the story line is a bit off but I like it that it's starting to reveal all the characters that is in here. I like the growing relationship between Petch and Mook...Petch is falling for her and so is Mook but she hasn't yet reveal her secret which I hope it won't be too bad once Petch finds out because there hasn't really been a big misunderstanding if there is one it doesn't drag out. For example when he saw his ex-girlfriend at the beach he let go of Mook's hand and I was a bit worry and thought to myself "that here we go he is going to try and bring his first love back into his life" and she is going to cause more drama. I am glad that Petch took her to find Parnta and introduce Mook as his love and that they are going to be marry soon. I think this is the first lakorn that the Pra nanag spent so much alone time just loving and enjoying each others company and not a lot of misunderstanding and not telling the truth. This lakorn got me so wrapped up that I don't even know that I'll be able to watch another lakorn with anyone else beside Susie but I can't wait to see him in one with Cherry. They have so much chemistry and seems to be very comfortable with each other doing so much kissing, hugging, touching and so on. I hope they pair up again in the future.

I heard that it's ending next week??? Please someone verify.

RS TEAM is now in my heart next to Tik/Aom, Aum/Aff, Nadech/Yaya, Cherry/Smart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I actually am enjoying this lakorn very much even though the story line is a bit off but I like it that it's starting to reveal all the characters that is in here. I like the growing relationship between Petch and Mook...Petch is falling for her and so is Mook but she hasn't yet reveal her secret which I hope it won't be too bad once Petch finds out because there hasn't really been a big misunderstanding if there is one it doesn't drag out. For example when he saw his ex-girlfriend at the beach he let go of Mook's hand and I was a bit worry and thought to myself "that here we go he is going to try and bring his first love back into his life" and she is going to cause more drama. I am glad that Petch took her to find Parnta and introduce Mook as his love and that they are going to be marry soon. I think this is the first lakorn that the Pra nanag spent so much alone time just loving and enjoying each others company and not a lot of misunderstanding and not telling the truth. This lakorn got me so wrapped up that I don't even know that I'll be able to watch another lakorn with anyone else beside Susie but I can't wait to see him in one with Cherry. They have so much chemistry and seems to be very comfortable with each other doing so much kissing, hugging, touching and so on. I hope they pair up again in the future.

I heard that it's ending next week??? Please someone verify.

RS TEAM is now in my heart next to Tik/Aom, Aum/Aff, Nadech/Yaya, Cherry/Smart
yes its ending

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
hey alice did you know the date for buang?
can wait to watch buang this lakorn very scary n good :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey alice did you know the date for buang?
can wait to watch buang this lakorn very scary n good :thumbsup:
the date not release yet and I'm waiting for the teaser itself cos then I will get the
dates but all i know Buang is after mook liam petch

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Can't believe it's ending already!!!! Although the scenes between Mook and Petch have been awesome, how are they going to finish this whole drama in two days? There's so much left to tie up. Is Petch going to find out about Nitjanun? What happened to the guys who stole the Adorella for Janejop? What about that Sukda guy, wtf happened to him?? What about when Petch finds out about who Nu Mook really is? It seems like there is so much for this drama to cover that it won't cover everything by the time it is supposed to have ended.
Jason is really superb as the ultimate two faced bad guy and Maprang makes you really hate her as a woman with no morals.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures @pantip Jason and Susie
they look cute want to see them as pra'nang in lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

credit @pantip Ch3
Rome and Susie funny pose :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
Credit to paujongjong

For some reason I seem to think Susie and Rome look natural together - like a real couple especially the first picture (or any pictures of them together). They seem compatible as a real life couple. I would definitely watch another one of their lakorn. I want to see more photo shoots on the two of them:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe its the chemistry that makes Rome look good with Susie but real compatible
pair I say Rome matches Rita more
@maneeruk sorry don't get offended this is from my view its true

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
maybe its the chemistry that makes Rome look good with Susie but real compatible
pair I say Rome matches Rita more
@maneeruk sorry don't get offended this is from my view its true

@Alice, nope not offended at all I like to read everyone's view and opinion too. Yes, Rome and Rita seem to be a better match because they been in more lakorn together but I would definitely keep my eyes on these two pairing up again...wishful thinking :)Their chemistry is amazing.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Each episode keeps getting better & getting me anticipated! I love how Petch's like I don't care I'm still gonna marry u & that u should have faith & trust in the person u love <3 Aww...next weeks episode Mook tells Petch she doesn't love him ): Wonder why? Poor Petch, he's like a victim to everyone & everyone around him keeps secret!