[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I so happy that they change cherry to Susie that is awesome. I was wait for Susie to play with p'ek I like but not she did yeah whoa thank so much cuz I don't like cherry I think she to old for Rome. If rome was the own for the diamond store that mean he is rich right yeah I like lakorn p'ek. Can wait for this lakorn to on air hope it will on air soon an ka.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This won't air any sooner cos its just started and wow Tah his working with Rome again
his cute when he smiles, thanks Tinah for the clip i think Susie will have her
fitting the 2nd clip of the fitting :dance1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Similar to Ploy Lom Petch, I'm so tuning into this than. PLP is my absolute favorite ch7 lakorn ever. PLP had such a cute storyline.
Yeah their was a lot of kissing scene in PLP. I agree I like that lakorn a lot. Bee was Hot! Oh really this lakorn will be simalar, I hope so. I don't know thai, so I don't know what the fitting clip said about this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah their was a lot of kissing scene in PLP. I agree I like that lakorn a lot. Bee was Hot! Oh really this lakorn will be simalar, I hope so. I don't know thai, so I don't know what the fitting clip said about this lakorn.
where are u from TML? even i'm not thai but i understand cos of my study knowledge with
my Thai friends and teachers that taught me. Rome actually looks better in this
fitting much better than when had Buang and Mia Taeng he looks terribly tired.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
where are u from TML? even i'm not thai but i understand cos of my study knowledge with
my Thai friends and teachers that taught me. Rome actually looks better in this
fitting much better than when had Buang and Mia Taeng he looks terribly tired.
I am Cambodian, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Indonesia and British. Lol. I'm very mixed. I understand a little of each language, but I know Khmer fully. Oh that's cool that you learn Thai, I like to learn myself... What are you Alice?

I like the fitting too bad no Susie though. I agree he look more tired in the other ones. He's still handsome, hope he gets more rest.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am Cambodian, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Indonesia and British. Lol. I'm very mixed. I understand a little of each language, but I know Khmer fully. Oh that's cool that you learn Thai, I like to learn myself... What are you Alice?

I like the fitting too bad no Susie though. I agree he look more tired in the other ones. He's still handsome, hope he gets more rest.
I'm Khmer-Chinese i know abit of everything but Thai and English is the most i can
i live in Australia for so long since i was young I'm raised there but i was born in
Cambodia but only live there a little so its really hard for me to understand cos
i mainly in English when i went to school they don't allow us speak our language and i
have a Chinese dad so i have lighter skin.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
scan pic of Rome and Susie action behind the scene image source credit @ GUN IN THAILAND
and Romepatchata.freeforum

First time seeing Rome posing holding a gun :numchuck: :rockon:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I knew it Rome and Susie is going to look Hot together!!! Susie and Rome look like they're made for action drama because they look really good in here and Susie has such a killer body in the outfit she's wearing. I bet Susie is going to have more action drama in the future if she does well. The only thing I'm really hoping for is cute scenes between them. Rome is perfect height for Susie too. This haven't even got anywhere yet and I am rooting for them to be in another lakorn. :p
Thanks for sharing sis you made my day!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg I knew it Rome and Susie is going to look Hot together!!! Susie and Rome look like they're made for action drama because they look really good in here and Susie has such a killer body in the outfit she's wearing. I bet Susie is going to have more action drama in the future if she does well. The only thing I'm really hoping for is cute scenes between them. Rome is perfect height for Susie too. This haven't even got anywhere yet and I am rooting for them to be in another lakorn. :p
Thanks for sharing sis you made my day!
Rome and Susie does look hot for action drama and Susie said in her interview when the
fitting she said this also has comedy :rockon: Imagine that picture holding a gun was
Cherry :gungirl: and Rome would be a double hotter.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, jason young also in here!!! wow, hes everywhere now huh. hes gonna look HOT in action drama. maybe he will be rai who ends up liking susie hehe

thanks alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pantip said Ja Jittapa she's also in here she'll be pairing with Ta Warit, wow
Rome and Ja back together but not as pair.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am having a Susie and Rome fever... They're so cute together, and I am happy to see a cute scene. I love the way Rome tries and concentrate on his steps, and he looks shy but Hot. Rome is so Hot in this clip. Susie she's really good in a lot of things. This clip is short but I re-watch it a few times already... :thumbsup: Rome also have a killer body. :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbTfbBmp96c

Credit to kisskeepintouch