[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
behind the scene credit to gaapkoo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdXDz8oSnA&feature=player_embedded#at=73

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I love it when Susie dress like that, she is too pretty. She really suits the girly look, and the tomboy. lol. Rome is really handsome. I can tell Susie is not going to allow anyone to push her over. The office or house is really nice, I like the woodsy atmosphere.

Thanks for the clip.

I am having a Susie and Rome fever... They're so cute together, and I am happy to see a cute scene. I love the way Rome tries and concentrate on his steps, and he looks shy but Hot. Rome is so Hot in this clip. Susie she's really good in a lot of things. This clip is short but I re-watch it a few times already... :thumbsup: Rome also have a killer body. :drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbTfbBmp96c

Credit to kisskeepintouch
What is the movie that Susie's in...the movie that begins at 4:40? Is it a theatre movie or is it a lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg, no waay! So does thAt mean this will be her last lakorn? Latly, there's been rumors going around saying she wasn't getting along with her costar such mart and louis. I hope she comes out to clarify the news cause that article wasn't coming from her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think the news came out that Louis and Mart they'll hitting on her wow that is a sad
news so that means she is no longer playing for Broadcast ah so that means she's in
Sai Roong with Andrew cos its for Lakornthai K'Da

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think the news came out that Louis and Mart they'll hitting on her wow that is a sad
news so that means she is no longer playing for Broadcast ah so that means she's in
Sai Roong with Andrew cos its for Lakornthai K'Da
maybe thats why shes starring in this lakorn. but i hope she can still play in ch3s lakorn. its too bad since broadcast have great lakorns..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe thats why shes starring in this lakorn. but i hope she can still play in ch3s lakorn. its too bad since broadcast have great lakorns..
yeah that is so unfair why it has to be this lovely susie, broadcast :rockon: oh well
at least Susie has lakornthai as her next big one :dance3: