[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kind of off topic but what University did Susie go to? With other dara you know what school they currently attend or attended, but with Susie it seems like no one really knows anything about her. Did she graduate yet?

I read that she graduated from the Chiang Mai International School, but I don't know if that's the equivalence of high school or college. One interesting thing I found out is that her mother is actually a renowned textile maker in Chiang Mai and she owns a textile factory and shop named Studio Naenna. I believe her mother lectures at Chiang Mai University.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the first episode and I will stop here. I love Susie, she's so cute in there and she's acting well but... wtf with the scenario? it's weird :/ I don't like it.

Jason Young reminds me Andrew ! Miss him !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I watched the first episode and I will stop here. I love Susie, she's so cute in there and she's acting well but... wtf with the scenario? it's weird :/ I don't like it.

Jason Young reminds me Andrew ! Miss him !
yeah this lakorn they had good casting thanks to Rome and Susie of course Jason Young
but the theme setting of this lakorn the storyline jumbles up

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I read that she graduated from the Chiang Mai International School, but I don't know if that's the equivalence of high school or college. One interesting thing I found out is that her mother is actually a renowned textile maker in Chiang Mai and she owns a textile factory and shop named Studio Naenna. I believe her mother lectures at Chiang Mai University.
I think international schools are High School since Yaya went to one and now she in a university.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm loving the lakorn so far, despite Ning's character who just is so rude, annoying &i cnt stand her, lol.. I just wnt to jump in &b*tch slap her, haha...Mook shld've like beat the crap out of her for always acussing her &abusing her, argh! Well, we certainly know tat Petch is starting to be more 'a little' open mind abt Mook. I'm guessing he'll start developing more feelings towards her in the nxt coming episode. Bet he'll be so shock when he discovers tat his 'sexy tango dancing dream girl' is Mook :) Although he kind of is starting 2 suspect her, hehe

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I'm loving the lakorn so far, despite Ning's character who just is so rude, annoying &i cnt stand her, lol.. I just wnt to jump in &b*tch slap her, haha...Mook shld've like beat the crap out of her for always acussing her &abusing her, argh! Well, we certainly know tat Petch is starting to be more 'a little' open mind abt Mook. I'm guessing he'll start developing more feelings towards her in the nxt coming episode. Bet he'll be so shock when he discovers tat his 'sexy tango dancing dream girl' is Mook :) Although he kind of is starting 2 suspect her, hehe

I like this lakorn too. Its different and fun to watch. I to would lime to b*tch slap Ning's character.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I watched 1 through 4 over the weekend. I say his close friend is behind all. The guy that always went swimming at the house, the nice one to nang'eg. Don't know his real name. Your true enemy is most likely the person who is your best friend. But let's wait and see. I can be wrong.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
susie is really pretty with her straightened, long hair! and jason young is such a cutie. i like this lakorn but the action is just...bad lol it's funny whenever susie annoys rome. it's like get the hell out of my face! haha.. hmm..but now mook is beginning to be more tolerable to pet-no more fun lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't think the action is that bad... it's quite okay compared to a lot of lakorns... but i have to say... THE LAKORN ROCKS!!! i'm very impressed with the lakorn so far and it's awesome that the plot has a lot of back story.... also... i'm loving Tah and Vicky's pairing! i'm excited whenever i see them!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Suise is the second girl in action I like like pinky action. Both pinky and Susie are my fav girl in action they acting is very good :thumbsup:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Suise is the second girl in action I like like pinky action. Both pinky and Susie are my fav girl in action they acting is very good :thumbsup:

yer pinky is aslo my fav in action larkons but she is my no 3 in action larkons,my first two fav are mint c and yaya they did great in tawan deard