[CH3] My Hero Series Part 5: Tai Peek Puksa (Cholumpi Production) Louis Scott & Yam Matira

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 6 and it’s sooo sad and good! The grandoarents’ Storyline is soooo good! They should make a spin-off lakorns about it!

But with my limited Thai I’m so confused on so many parts....like, did Louis’ grandma think his grandfather just abandoned her or did she know he died? And why was the ghost so mad at his friend? I’ve been thinking maybe his death was a set up by his friend or that his friend purposefully killed him just to get eith his wife. But the end of ep 6 showed that his friend was a good guy, no? Can someone explain?

And what was the issue with the plane that Yam’s dad died in? Was it supposed to blow up? It was it hijacked to be used for something else and Yam’s dad happened to intervened and ruined the plan? Why does the bad guy want the planes? He seems to be blackmailing the uncle and his son. I hate this bad guy, I bet his character in her is the same character in Plerng Boon, where he was abusing Janie’s character. Ick, what a horrible person

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
We'll find out tomorrow, but I am guessing Asinee's friend got back and instead of giving the locket to Anong, maybe he just let her believe that Asinee abandoned her and the baby.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Just finished ep 6 and it’s sooo sad and good! The grandoarents’ Storyline is soooo good! They should make a spin-off lakorns about it!

But with my limited Thai I’m so confused on so many parts....like, did Louis’ grandma think his grandfather just abandoned her or did she know he died? And why was the ghost so mad at his friend? I’ve been thinking maybe his death was a set up by his friend or that his friend purposefully killed him just to get eith his wife. But the end of ep 6 showed that his friend was a good guy, no? Can someone explain?

And what was the issue with the plane that Yam’s dad died in? Was it supposed to blow up? It was it hijacked to be used for something else and Yam’s dad happened to intervened and ruined the plan? Why does the bad guy want the planes? He seems to be blackmailing the uncle and his son. I hate this bad guy, I bet his character in her is the same character in Plerng Boon, where he was abusing Janie’s character. Ick, what a horrible person
I love the grandparents story as well!! This is the best series out of the rest. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode... Everything will come to light.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling

Sorry if I’m spoiling but,
this is all revealed in ep 7.
basically, Asanee knew that he wasn’t going to survive their plane crash, hence he gave Sunthit the necklace that he prepared to give to his son b/c he won’t be able to. After sunthit survives he was planning to go give it to Anong, however he got into a accident and lost his memories. Therefore he wasn’t able to give the necklace back to anong. And that’s why Asanee thought that his friend betrayed him and also the reason why he wont go reborn.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I still need to start on Toey and Eye's part but this looked too interesting to passed up so I ended up catching the 1st episode and man, I'm loving it so far! I was kinda skeptical about Louis and Yam's pairing but aaahh,, the scene where Akin first saw Risa? (Or is her name Lisa??) from behind the cockpit got me swooning! The way he looked at her!! >///<) the chemistry's definitely there!!

The only complaint I have so far is that I wished Diew and Mint N. were paired up together LOL I love, love, love these two together. Can I just get these two to be leads in their own lakorn already?!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180819_220328.png
Cr. Ig @popeklinkpantip
Wow louis and yams part of the series finished off with the highest ratings! They got into the 3's. So proud of them! I hope Ch3 keeps louis as a p'ek instead supporting and i hope to god Ch doesnt treat yam like trash anymore!