[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Doesnt chippy play like a celebrity in this? She looks really pretty in these pictures. And i wonder if theh actually kissed each other. If so i believe that will be chippys first real kiss in a lakorn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I still really don’t know the whole jist of this series but I like it just bc its their silly gang together. Haha.
Yeah i like all the guys in this series especially great boy and toey haha. The only one i dont like is top.
I hope this series catches someone's attention and they end up subbing it.
i wonder if sjdk is subbing this cause they subbed the teaser for the series a week or 2 ago . i hope they do cause this series is one of the only interesting things thats gonna air soon.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Doesnt chippy play like a celebrity in this? She looks really pretty in these pictures. And i wonder if theh actually kissed each other. If so i believe that will be chippys first real kiss in a lakorn
I thought she had a real kiss with Aum. Chippy is very westernized, I don't think she mind about kissings.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Did she not kiss Great in that Lakorn they had? I don’t watch her works enough lol. Surprisingly, Boy & Chippy don’t look quite bad in here. I like Boy’s clean cut look.

I’m thinking SJDK might not sub this. They seem pretty full. Neko says she might but it’s not 100%.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Did she not kiss Great in that Lakorn they had? I don’t watch her works enough lol. Surprisingly, Boy & Chippy don’t look quite bad in here. I like Boy’s clean cut look.

I’m thinking SJDK might not sub this. They seem pretty full. Neko says she might but it’s not 100%.
Oh really where did neko say that. I hope she does! And i dont think she kissed great or aum. I watched both raeng tawan and khon la khop fah and got pretty far in both but never finished both so idk if she did or not

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really where did neko say that. I hope she does! And i dont think she kissed great or aum. I watched both raeng tawan and khon la khop fah and got pretty far in both but never finished both so idk if she did or not
Neko subbed the teaser a few days ago and mentioned it in her post. She says she might but it may not happen since there are other Lakorns airing around the same time that she wants to sub.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This series seemed a little random at first but it actually looks interesting so I just hope it's not boring so I give the other ones a chance. I want to make it to Great's part because hello, Thai Ne-yo??? hahahaaha Don't really care for boy here, I can watch chippy, but the rest of the cast like the veterans look really interesting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This series seemed a little random at first but it actually looks interesting so I just hope it's not boring so I give the other ones a chance. I want to make it to Great's part because hello, Thai Ne-yo??? hahahaaha Don't really care for boy here, I can watch chippy, but the rest of the cast like the veterans look really interesting.
Yeah im excited for greats part hes my favorite p'ek in this series lol hes a dancer. And im more excited for chippy since im her fan but i also like boy too. I REALLLY like chippy's styling in here

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Notification Squad!

The OST makes this part seem good. Boy Pakorn is looking sharp. Chippy & Boy are not bad together. I’m kind of excited to see this now.
Chippy better not be playing a bitchy role again cause her last 2 roles were like that. Also theres a lot of crying going on in this lakorn lol it definitley looks interesting

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think this part of the series is the most dramatic, going by the pics I've seen so far. I'm hyped, but I need to temper it down a bit just incase lol

Last edited: