[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Final episode is up with subs. (Will binge the last two eps tonight)
If Thippy ever comes across here, I just want to sincerely say Thank You for taking the time out of your day/night to sub this for all of us! Nothing but mad respect for all subbers out there, I struggle to translate words between two languages as it is and I can't even imagine translating full conversations and 90mins worth of dialogues etc.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I completed this lakorn and I enjoyed it! Yes, there's a lot of action, but romantic parts are really omg :love: I like the chemistry between Chippy and Boy. His role is probably one of his best performances and I say this as i'm not his fan, moreover I usually don't like his lakorns... so well done, Boy :clap:

Special mention to the OST :love:

And thank you so much, thippy :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I completed this lakorn and I enjoyed it! Yes, there's a lot of action, but romantic parts are really omg :love: I like the chemistry between Chippy and Boy. His role is probably one of his best performances and I say this as i'm not his fan, moreover I usually don't like his lakorns... so well done, Boy :clap:

Special mention to the OST :love:

And thank you so much, thippy :icon12:
Glad you liked it! And yes as always thanks to thippy for this one :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol these two are still so close even after filming and the airing of this lakorn has finished! Chippy is Boy and Greats new little minion lol it would be awesome if she could guest on KhunDeeTeeNai for an episode! I would like these two to pair up again in the future. They had amazing chemistry. I wonder what this says lol
Screenshot_20180925-162610.jpg
Cr. Boy is story