[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I wonder why this thread isn't 'busy' despite its a Bargie on-air lakorn. Where's the hype?  :scratchhead2:

cecilia

Staff member
Not sure but I'm watching it ... 

I can't believe Peck's boss would do such thing to her without hearing or seeking any truth from the company who signed deals with Peck.  I wouldn't work for such a company at all .. I'm glad she stick around to prove her innocent before really deciding to quite.

As for PECK, i didn't think she can be this immature - I always forgive her but for her to be angry at Mai for not telling the truth of who he is *sigh* I'm pissed!. I understand she been fool by her two face friend but still she shouldn't jump in so quickly to judge him.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I would be hyped for this lakorn more but I need english subs to talk about this sadly. But Boy is so handsome, kekeke. & Margie is so beatiful!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sadly, I still haven't watch it yet other than the first episode. It's a tad too serious for me as of right now, and I don't really understand it since there's no eng subs. I will try to catch up later whenever I can. I love Bargie, and I seriously miss them, so of course I'm not going to let this one slide. I'll just watch it when I do have time. :) 

Asy

sarNie Immature
^ I'm still on episode 2. Same here, I also need the sub.  :cry:

I guess this lakorn is okay. I just need to be patient for the slow pace lol. The scenes between Om and Kaew bored me to the death. Both are fakers. Especially Kaew. I can't stand her two-face role at all!  

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG - i hate her two faces too.  I can't wait to see Peck get this clear .. throw it back to her face!

rehann

sarNie Adult
for those who have problem with the sub... sorry can't help... but please for those who judge this lakorn just by it's first or second ep... please don't do that... this lakorn for me is really addicting especially when Ped already start to trust Mai... i guess that on ep 3... n then everything move just perfect!! i'm really in love with this one... 

BArgie Magic fade away?? no!! i guess not that tragic... hahahaha

Their chemistry work like hell for me... especially when others tease them... their shy expression was damn good!! LOve Mai's grandma n his workers... always tease them around... love when his ya said 'Ped(duck) tua nee Narakk Jang' hahahahah n also when his Ya tease him about broke into ped house n 'plump' her.... hahahaha what a grandma...

DAmn excited for next ep... ufff Friday is just too far... :cry:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally got thru episode 2 in one piece. I just want to vent how frustrated I am with Pedpook!!! I feel like slapping her! Her reason for being overprotected of her father is nonsense!!! I wish Mai would just slap some sense into her. So she won't let her dad have any company at all while she is at work. What a selfish beesies. 

I know it is just a lakorn but if I was Pedpook, I would have kicked out her brother and snl out instead of moving out. Like what does the brother deserve to have the house. He is such a pussy. I don't care if he is the only son, what right does it give him to disrespect his father and blame him for his marital problems. 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I don't see how this become a lakorn. What's the storyline? I watched from ep1-10 I see nothing interesting.I have to say in this lakorn I see hatred, jealousy and eating only. Every episode its all about eating, hate and jealous. Ha-ha  Love Boy and Margie but what is it with this lakorn. I have to say this show sure drag. Wish their next lakorn will be so much better.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope this doesn't go over 12 episode especially at how the story is progressing from episode 3. I just somehow dislike Margie's character. I am so disappointed in TV scene since Khun Seuk and this definitely confirmed that I will not like much of what TV scene will produce in the future. 

There's no story, and the script is not developing. By episode 3 or 4, it should at least have developed even if the plot is poor. I am almost done with 3 and soon will form another opinion which likely will not change lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 3 was so so. but episode 4, bargie worked their magic. still not happy at how the plot is not progressing but it is nice to see ped sizzling down to more of an earthy lady lol

do they seriously need to add 4 beesies to piss me off?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I was looking forward to a Bargie reunion but dangit it's so boring. Nothing really happens. It's so plain and slow, draggy and annoying. Margie's character as Pbet is SUPER unattractive. - Yes, I've seen 1-10.

The latest episode was quite interesting though.. so FINALLY it's picking up. It's about time.

cecilia

Staff member
This lakorn has its moments .. i'm not complain nor complementing it b/c it lays in between good and bad lol 

I love today episode on how much these two loves each other .. now, i want a STRONG love like there especially when surrounded with lots of bad people lol

cecilia

Staff member
Ending was cute and beautiful!!!  
Never seen a ring wrapped in a candy package before ...
Mai's so cute, proposing to Peck like that <3!!!
Also love how Peck told him that she'll have control of everything except his car lol

Love their chemistry!!! Want to see them onscreen again!!!

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
:party: Happy birthday to Boy Pakorn on August 20, 2014  and :hapbday: to Margie on August 22, 2014.
Do wish lots of good health for Boy P and Margie R since both had health problems that made them stay some time in the hospital. It is good to see both recovered and full of energy again. Please take care of yourselves and hope Boy and Margie may have a wonderful birthday full of joy and fun moments. Their thailand fans made this cute MV wishing both happy birthday on their special day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYzSwVJ8rxM
Credits to MargieBoy MB

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
pandakopanda said:
THIS IS SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN COPE!!

I just finished watching the lakorn at VIki (thanks for the subbers who didn't give up!) Can't wait to see these two crazies in their new lakorn :) i love them so much since Roy Marn. I wonder if they will have a movie soon?

Also, off-topic, is Margie still with her bf Tong? XD
Hi! pandakopanda

Boy and Margie wish to known as MB now. So even though there is no annoucement of a new lakorn for them together yet, they are investing in their pairing and doing lots of events this year.
http://websta.me/p/793290414115290405_8176054
Credits to  boy_pakorn IG
http://websta.me/p/793362303179839778_4913605
Credits to margie_rasri
Boy is filming two lakorns at the moment, one with Janie and the other with Mint Chalida.
Margie will have a lakorn with Great.

Do think Margie and Tong are not together anymore according to some comments I read...and it seems like Margie cofirmed herself some months ago. But I don't know thai language so can't provide to you sources about that...