[Ch3] Nai Suan Kwan (TV Scene)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh that's from the fitting ! Omg I miss Bargie so much. Can't wait to watch this one ! Greeeed. I need to go rewatch RM again :) loveee

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Bargie are so cute! Loved the part where Boy was making kissy lips and Margie just burst out laughing, those two are so goofy and funny together! 
I sense I'll hate Boy's fashion here xD 
and this is gonna farming-themed, right?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
AHHHHH Bargie in da house!!!! Their so cute! So perfect so much!!!!! Thank u! It sure is a long wait :kiss2: :dance2:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
AHHHH
Another Dream Team Has Returned
OMG
Happy To See Them Together After 2 years(Excluding 3 Musketters) They Weren't Paired :(
Woop Woop

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

cr: 21yrs +  nathanan 

I love the first picture, Bargie is love omg!  
and I remember that guy was in Roy Marn as well!  Margie's so beautiful on the last picture, I can't wait for more updates! 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. Kik Dinai is with Bargie again. Interesting. lol Anyways, I am excited! Seems like Margie will be having both long and short hair...? Nonetheless, both look adorable together! :D Thanks for sharing na! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
so cute!!! I dont think i will like boy's wardrobe either. hat just doesn't suit him lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!!!! They're BACK! They look good! 

Why is Mike there???? Haha. Are they also doing the fittings for RB 2, too? Or is he just there for the heck of it?

queenyeon said:
YESS! Margie bb with long hair, my wish has been granted!
They look so cute omfg! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

credits

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, my gosh! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! A long awaited reunion finally granted!!! :yahoo: Thank you so much!!! :dance1: I'm excited for Bargie's return on screen. And it was a good trial separation for them. :yes: This is definitely something I'm waiting for!

queenyeon said:

cr: 21yrs +  nathanan 

I love the first picture, Bargie is love omg!  
and I remember that guy was in Roy Marn as well!  Margie's so beautiful on the last picture, I can't wait for more updates! 

This is my favorite pic. Margie is too breath-takenly gorgeous, and Boy is super hawt with the pose. They're so sexy! :spicy: :faint: Sadly, Margie's hair extensions are too obvious. :lol2: Boy dresses like a farmer hehe. At least, it's something a little different than his usual wardrobe. I'm so happy! Bargie will make this interesting! :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Love Bargie!!! Margie looks so amazing here. Boy is fine too, looking better than the old days. Looking forward to this. :p

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
cr: RoxThaiTV
Margie's glowing! She's really getting prettier! Maan, I'm so curious about the story!
Hoping it's more romantic than comedy tbh

cr: 21yrs + Fc_Margie_Boy

He can never be serious XD

cr: RoxThaiTV

The woman between Bargie, is Margie's mum? She looks a lot like her!

haha I love this! Margie's eyes are glued on Boy eek

and Congratulation to P'Boy!! 

cr: Raisailom + thaistar3_fc

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Bargie are so cute...their da best!!! Glad to see them return! Seeing Margie having long hair make mr miss da good old day and she match both hair style, short & long!

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is not boy pakorn if he is all serious. that is what is so attractive about him lol he is hilarious.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, Margie matches both long and short hair. Boy, he can never be serious, that's why i liked him in the first place. Because of his humorous character from 4huajai. :p