[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh lord. Haven't been back here since BPS started airing! Hahah. Yeah let's jumpstart this thread! I've become quite a fan of Mr. PJXPrang. They loook goood together.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh lord. Haven't been back here since BPS started airing! Hahah. Yeah let's jumpstart this thread! I've become quite a fan of Mr. PJXPrang. They loook goood together.
Lol yes! Hope their acting in here is just as impressive and good! I’m quite excited for Mr PJ lol I’m rooting for him to get bumped to full time p’ek lol and Ms Pretty Prang to be full time n’ek lol it’s too much from something like ch3 but Prang is absolutely stunning and deserves opportunities to showcase raw acting!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol yes! Hope their acting in here is just as impressive and good! I’m quite excited for Mr PJ lol I’m rooting for him to get bumped to full time p’ek lol and Ms Pretty Prang to be full time n’ek lol it’s too much from something like ch3 but Prang is absolutely stunning and deserves opportunities to showcase raw acting!
Yeah I wonder if Ch3 is thinking about it at all. . . .maybe they are that's why they're testing it out in here.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yeah I wonder if Ch3 is thinking about it at all. . . .maybe they are that's why they're testing it out in here.
I’m not sure, I don’t even know what production this is? Lol could anyone verify??? Haha

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think this production made evening lakorn. I guessed it is supposed to be for evening. But I don't know anymore especially after Bhoopae Saniwat success. Prang and Punjan are getting works left and right individually and together. Since the airing of BPS, they have events together like 4-5 times already in a span of 1,5 month. The media start calling them Koojin already. Lmao...They are gaining a ton of followers on IG too. As of now, they have more following than some primetime leading actors and actresses of Ch3 too.

I hope Ch3 have plan for them too. Just promote them to prime time n'ek p'ek already. They prove that they can act and got the look.

Storyline based on teaser

From what I got, he is her bodyguard/ minion. She is a big owner of some kind of island? (Not sure about this part). Super rich and smart n'ek with self-defense skills. The bad guys are trying to harm her...and he is there take care of her.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this is an evening lakorn?? Urgh. Ch3's evening lakorns are so neglected and poorly taken cared of. I watched Rak Rai and the editing and storyline was so choppy I wanted to slap whoever was in charge of that lakorn. Haha. It was a good storyline, but. . . Urgh.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
evening lakorn is doing well in rating vs. some prime time

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They do well most likely because there are no restrictions?? Haha. They can go all out. Those actors/actresses are probably more daring too. I know Rak Rai had countless kisses.

But man. . . .saddens me.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The editing based on the teaser they showed (the one Punjan and Prang brought with them during Bhoopae Saniwath showing on cinema), does look choppy.

But they got a few funny and well known supporting casts. I love Punjan and Prang wardrobe too.

The company that produce this lakorn is Step Power 3. I hope Ch3 gave them a chance to air this lakorn in prime time. I want this couples to be promoted well.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I see Ch3 is finally giving them some attention. I can't believe they released BTS for this lakorn so early after BPS ends. Didn't expect this kind of promo for this couple. I think Punjan and Prang are gonna be a new Koojin for Ch3 coz a lot of fans are shipping them now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see Ch3 is finally giving them some attention. I can't believe they released BTS for this lakorn so early after BPS ends. Didn't expect this kind of promo for this couple. I think Punjan and Prang are gonna be a new Koojin for Ch3 coz a lot of fans are shipping them now.
I think they have been releasing bhts clips, but we just don't notice them. Haha that particular scene has already been shared, so I wonder what the newsbit is talking about??
I like them together, but I would love Mr. PJ to be with someone else too. Hehhe. I hope they don't get koojined.