[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Our children get all the promo..:pancarta: they just released another BTS clip for this lakorn for their morning news today. It was the same scene at the cave like in previous BTS but with more narration.

The reporters said this lakorn Prang and Punjan are pranang. Look like they at least try to capitalize BPS popularity. So happy for this couples to recieve attention from Ch3 for the first time in their career.:cheer:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this airs primetime so they get more Thai viewers, but I'd be fine with airing evening as well if it means we get to see this sooner.

Did we ever figure out who the production company is? Is it RakLakorn? That's the only evening lakorn production company I know, and only because they produced Pop's last two evening lakorns lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The company is Step Power 3...lol..based on IG update. The owner is P'Au Patchanee. This production only produce evening lakorn.

IG: patchanee_c / Steppower3_official

So sad it didn't get any promo during Big Vic 3 event of Ch3 earlier this year. Probably they didn't have much BTS tapes by the channel to show coz it was not supposed to be prime time in the first place.

Hope Ch3 change their plan coz Prang and Punjan are not nobody now. Their characters in Bhoopae Saniwaat become household names already. Along with their characters, their names are also heard...

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought Prang and Punjan already popular after the Cupid series and they were already in prime time lakorns, so why did they put them back to evening? Anyways prime time or evening doesn’t matter, they’ll get love from the viewers. Evening lakorn ratings has already reach to 6 so PP’s lakorn could be a hit if it’s good.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m a big PunjanxPrang fan too, it would suck seeing this getting bumped into “evening” slot!!!!!! They deserve prime of prime time quality!!!! Arg!!!!!

They’re too good, too beautiful and too attractive for evening slots lol not fair :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I thought Prang and Punjan already popular after the Cupid series and they were already in prime time lakorns, so why did they put them back to evening? Anyways prime time or evening doesn’t matter, they’ll get love from the viewers. Evening lakorn ratings has already reach to 6 so PP’s lakorn could be a hit if it’s good.
They got casted for this lakorn before Cupid aired. Punjan and Prang were still shooting Buang Banjatorn, Cupid and Bhoopae Saniwaat at that time. And they started shooting this lakorn since Feb 2017. They were like shooting all 4 lakorns together...lmao...:risas3:

They both are signed with Broadcast instead of Ch3 same as Toey Pongsakorn and Namtarn. I feel their star status in Ch3 is quite high now...I can see more lead roles for them similar to Toey and Namtarn case.
I’m a big PunjanxPrang fan too, it would suck seeing this getting bumped into “evening” slot!!!!!! They deserve prime of prime time quality!!!! Arg!!!!!

They’re too good, too beautiful and too attractive for evening slots lol not fair :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:clap: agree.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They got casted for this lakorn before Cupid aired. Punjan and Prang were still shooting Buang Banjatorn, Cupid and Bhoopae Saniwaat at that time. And they started shooting this lakorn since Feb 2017. They were like shooting all 4 lakorns together...lmao...:risas3:

They both are signed with Broadcast instead of Ch3 same as Toey Pongsakorn and Namtarn. I feel their star status in Ch3 is quite high now...I can see more lead roles for them similar to Toey and Namtarn case.

:clap: agree.
Wow, shooting four lakorns sat the same time! They were destined to be together. :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmmm if they’re signed with Broadcast then this Nong lady of Broadcast is not doing Prang a fair job... bc she seems to typecast Prang as supporting in every of her lakorn, which is dumb and less time for Prang to shine. I mean what can Prang do? Maybe ch3 wasn’t going to let her shine either so sticking with Broadcast was good at the beginning, but how could Nong not see the potential in Prang to cast her in lead roles with better actors??

I don’t want to see Prang getting stuck as suppprting in Broadcast forever. She needs to be given chances to work with Mark, Nadech, Ken P, who else? Lol like the really good looking ones please!!!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Wow, shooting four lakorns sat the same time! They were destined to be together. :thumbup:
Yep... all the news are saying they are destined to work together..lmao..eventhough not paired up but still meet somehow..

Hmmm if they’re signed with Broadcast then this Nong lady of Broadcast is not doing Prang a fair job... bc she seems to typecast Prang as supporting in every of her lakorn, which is dumb and less time for Prang to shine. I mean what can Prang do? Maybe ch3 wasn’t going to let her shine either so sticking with Broadcast was good at the beginning, but how could Nong not see the potential in Prang to cast her in lead roles with better actors??

I don’t want to see Prang getting stuck as suppprting in Broadcast forever. She needs to be given chances to work with Mark, Nadech, Ken P, who else? Lol like the really good looking ones please!!!
She and Punjan were n'ek and p'ek in Cupid series though and it was produced by Broadcast. Ch3 is the one to decide who should be n'ek or p'ek.

Prang and Punjan didn't have solid fanbase to begin with. Bangrajun was the lakorn that opened door for them both but Bhoopae Saniwaat is the real deal. It's like a game changer in their career.

Don't worry. They are allowed to work with other production houses in Ch3 or GMM25.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel that nowaday 2nd lead are better roles that people can progress with as an actor. I know Prang said she want to do action lakorn. She took a role in that lakorn with andrew and golf because she thought she can do action but she didn't get to do much.

I want to see her in a more raeng role

Last edited:

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
I feel that nowaday 2nd lead are better roles that people can process with as an actor. I know Prang said she want to do action lakorn. She took a role in that lakorn with andrew and golf because she thought she can do action but she didn't get to do much.

I want to see her in a more raeng role
now i remember where i first fall in love with her.. its in the drama with golf, not cupid.. how could i forgot that.. xD
i remember i said how pretty and tall she is each time she appear on screen. omg.. i love this girl.

they took a very long time to for their drama to be air.. gosh..