[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought Prang and Punjan already popular after the Cupid series and they were already in prime time lakorns, so why did they put them back to evening? Anyways prime time or evening doesn’t matter, they’ll get love from the viewers. Evening lakorn ratings has already reach to 6 so PP’s lakorn could be a hit if it’s good.
I think Broadcast is testing them out. I feel like they are usually more generous in terms of casting for their series. They put all these rookies or supporting actors/actresses as leads, which is smart because that exposes them without giving them much weight to carry. With the success of BPS I will be very disappointed if PrangJan don't get anymore lead roles after this show.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They got casted for this lakorn before Cupid aired. Punjan and Prang were still shooting Buang Banjatorn, Cupid and Bhoopae Saniwaat at that time. And they started shooting this lakorn since Feb 2017. They were like shooting all 4 lakorns together...lmao...:risas3:

They both are signed with Broadcast instead of Ch3 same as Toey Pongsakorn and Namtarn. I feel their star status in Ch3 is quite high now...I can see more lead roles for them similar to Toey and Namtarn case.

:clap: agree.
Dang 4 lakorns?! Sheesh. Haha. They are hardworkers.

Okay I don't see that these clips were posted yet so here we go
BTS
And what seems to be a trailer
It's ok. We watch it again. Haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ah..so strange. Today I saw a post by an extra actor that they shoot more scenes for this lakorn...probably extra scenes that are not related to Pranang. They already wrapped up the filming as reported. I wonder why they shoot more scenes today.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah..so strange. Today I saw a post by an extra actor that they shoot more scenes for this lakorn...probably extra scenes that are not related to Pranang. They already wrapped up the filming as reported. I wonder why they shoot more scenes today.
Darn that means they're still editing ..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It made sense though since they finished filming around 27 December last year. It's been only 4 months. They need time to edit.
I'm getting impatient. Haha. Thai editors take their dear time. Kdramas will air the next following year after announcing. . .

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm getting impatient. Haha. Thai editors take their dear time. Kdramas will air the next following year after announcing. . .
Lol..for some reason, some K-dramas have very odd ending. I am not so fond of them. By the way, Prang came to shoot more scenes today too based on her IG story.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Happy SeeSun is doing more coverage on this lakorn!!!!!!!!! Thanks to bps success now punprang is getting more coverage!! Whoot!!!!!
The above clips were old ones. They haven't released new BTS yet.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Haha. But they work fast fast!
Oh..forgot to mention. This production is shooting another lakorn with Denkhun and Mew Laknara as Pranang.

They slave work those editors. Sometimes they shoot a scene to be added to a drama which will air in another 2 hours. That's how bad their work quality is.
Agree about the slave working condition. I prefer Thai productions over Korean. The cast, crew, director are more like family while korea seem to have a more serious atmosphere.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They slave work those editors. Sometimes they shoot a scene to be added to a drama which will air in another 2 hours. That's how bad their work quality is.
That's true. They have a time limit whereas Thai dramaland have a stache of lakorns that SHOULD be aired. Haha.