[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
You know what's funny. Seeing how Prangjun's relationship is off screen makes it hard for me to see them be all romantic on screen. Haha
:pancarta: me too. But I was surprised at how much chemistry they had in BPS. Those few sweet scenes they had made me have butterflies in my stomach:naughty2::love:. There is something about Prang eventhough she is so so close to Panjan like a sister but we still can see her shyness offscreen. It's clear in many interviews they shared. This made them look so adorable together. :angel10:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahah @phatman but PJ is a meanie and a major prankster lol I honestly think if he didn’t have a gf, Prang and him would click hahahahaha but nope... both are with other people lol so for now friendship and offscreen chemistry is cool enough! I just hope they really really really squeeze in those really sweet FIN scenes where he stares in her eyes, she blushes and then they kiss hahahahaha :p

I don’t mind little comedies here and there but I hope Pra’nang won’t be goofing around too much with like insignicant goofiness or clowning around. I like the supporting casts being all goofy and funny but I like my pra’nang more under control and lovey dovey. :D

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I don't think we will see them goofing around much since her role is a boss. Based on BTS pics, she looks so chic and cool. We will get more comedic relief from Punjan and other cast instead.

Talking about their private lives, it's interesting. Punjan GF look like a real Hi-so and she is beautiful too. He is quite lucky to find this type of lady in real life.

For Prang, this time looks like she really returned to her ex-bf. The moment he has his appearance on The Rapper Thailand, people got interested in him right away coz he is recognized as Mae Ying Janward's BF. Then he is getting really hot right now among youth. There are a lot of funny comments that girls girls want to flip Janward's boat..:risas3: still made me laugh reading these types of comments. They are all over IG. They are not serious, just for fun only. Interestingly, Prang still maintain the hype she got as Janward until now. People who did not willing to follow her at the first place started following her coz of her BF and vice versa. Both of them are a hot couples now that made those girls hurt but ship them at the same time :naughty2::nut:

Punjan has 2 lakorns right now. Supporting role as always:fighting3:. The one with Mario-Kim, and Boy-Jui. So he has like 2 upcoming events for June.

But Prang, someone pls cast her in a lakorn. She is so free that her June schedule is full of events.:confused12: don't know if I should be happy or sad about it. Among BPS cast, I think Pope and Prang are the two who have had the most events until now.

xodxo

Idk how I feel about prangs rapper bf. I honestly think she can do better and is too pretty for him!! Ofc I’m happy if she’s happy but as a fan I know she can do better! I always thought she would marry someone handsome like chom’s Hubby or someone like Mark lol I think Prang likes the handsome and pretty face type!!! Even PJ would have been her type if he wasn’t taken already. I just feel like her rapper bf could be a super bff, no more than that!:drooling:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahah @phatman but PJ is a meanie and a major prankster lol I honestly think if he didn’t have a gf, Prang and him would click hahahahaha but nope... both are with other people lol so for now friendship and offscreen chemistry is cool enough! I just hope they really really really squeeze in those really sweet FIN scenes where he stares in her eyes, she blushes and then they kiss hahahahaha :p

I don’t mind little comedies here and there but I hope Pra’nang won’t be goofing around too much with like insignicant goofiness or clowning around. I like the supporting casts being all goofy and funny but I like my pra’nang more under control and lovey dovey. :D
I think Prang is going to be the serious one while Mr. PJ is the goofball. Hehe. As long as he's a smart googball.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't think we will see them goofing around much since her role is a boss. Based on BTS pics, she looks so chic and cool. We will get more comedic relief from Punjan and other cast instead.

Talking about their private lives, it's interesting. Punjan GF look like a real Hi-so and she is beautiful too. He is quite lucky to find this type of lady in real life.

For Prang, this time looks like she really returned to her ex-bf. The moment he has his appearance on The Rapper Thailand, people got interested in him right away coz he is recognized as Mae Ying Janward's BF. Then he is getting really hot right now among youth. There are a lot of funny comments that girls girls want to flip Janward's boat..:risas3: still made me laugh reading these types of comments. They are all over IG. They are not serious, just for fun only. Interestingly, Prang still maintain the hype she got as Janward until now. People who did not willing to follow her at the first place started following her coz of her BF and vice versa. Both of them are a hot couples now that made those girls hurt but ship them at the same time :naughty2::nut:

Punjan has 2 lakorns right now. Supporting role as always:fighting3:. The one with Mario-Kim, and Boy-Jui. So he has like 2 upcoming events for June.

But Prang, someone pls cast her in a lakorn. She is so free that her June schedule is full of events.:confused12: don't know if I should be happy or sad about it. Among BPS cast, I think Pope and Prang are the two who have had the most events until now.
I thought he was single?? Who is this girl???!?!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Idk how I feel about prangs rapper bf. I honestly think she can do better and is too pretty for him!! Ofc I’m happy if she’s happy but as a fan I know she can do better! I always thought she would marry someone handsome like chom’s Hubby or someone like Mark lol I think Prang likes the handsome and pretty face type!!! Even PJ would have been her type if he wasn’t taken already. I just feel like her rapper bf could be a super bff, no more than that!:drooling:
I think these two really love each other. They were together for like 4 years...broke up for two years. Prang didn't have another BF during that time. She still returned to him. Prang is not stupid. Maybe she sees something good about him that we didn't see. I started to see him in different light too. He is actually really polite during the interview. He looks soft and gentle with kids. Prang also love kids. About his look, not bad too.

I thought he was single?? Who is this girl???!?!
I don't know her name. But they are official. There have been news about it already. Punjan didn't deny too. She is a CEO of a company(?) Not sure about this part just know she is rich and beautiful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think these two really love each other. They were together for like 4 years...broke up for two years. Prang didn't have another BF during that time. She still returned to him. Prang is not stupid. Maybe she sees something good about him that we didn't see. I started to see him in different light too. He is actually really polite during the interview. He looks soft and gentle with kids. Prang also love kids. About his look, not bad too.

I don't know her name. But they are official. There have been news about it already. Punjan didn't deny too. She is a CEO of a company(?) Not sure about this part just know she is rich and beautiful.
Awe. I'm glad they have their significant others. I want to see a picture of Mr. PJ's love. Hehe. I need to approve her. I need to see Prang's love too because I need to approve him too.

xodxo

Awe. I'm glad they have their significant others. I want to see a picture of Mr. PJ's love. Hehe. I need to approve her. I need to see Prang's love too because I need to approve him too.
Hhaahhahah you must see him!!! He reminds me a version of Tono but in a street style/rapper way lol

I know, I know they had that history of breaking up, and slowing working and getting to know each other again. Sometimes someone so kind and sweet is a treasure but you know if the look really gives trouble.. can they last??? That’s my concern.

I never heard the rapper bf talk actually so I do not know anything about his personality. You might want to share clips for me. I just think Prang is too beautiful. Sorry, hehhe! I want her to end up making extra cute babies that’s all. Lol

But yes, having him on the side as a support is cool, nice and welcoming! But if things don’t work out, it’s cool too (not saying they are.) but no need to rush, be friends for now is cool!

I still want Prang to play n’ek and lakorns for a long time!!!!

I approve PJs gf! She looks HOT FOR someone not considered an actress or celebrity.

xodxo

I think Prang is going to be the serious one while Mr. PJ is the goofball. Hehe. As long as he's a smart googball.
I just hope he’s goofy in an attractive way. I have this thing where I get so turned off by p’ek acting overbroad with being so goofy I don’t find likable anymore lol and knowing mr. PJ is a major prankster, Hahahaha ahahahah I hope it doesn’t translate too real in here lol

I like him sweet, gentle and romantic to my n’ek lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@phatman @xodxo lol...ok. found them.

Prang and her BF have a few pics together. They are slowly opening more about their relationship.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjSHGb2n4oc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15pwtc7kncerg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRUpg9nu2M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vxg520ay06i1

This is his pic with his neice.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPQoFSHIEd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q7k99j23jf2n

In this clip, u can hear Prang's laughing.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiRbsLQH5Bg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1oyonp4k3q6m6

His short interview related to Prang too.

Ok...Back to Punjan. His GF is definition of real life Hi-so, a millionnaire, a heir. This is her name in Thai...ปิ๋ม ณัฐปรี (Pim Nathapree)

Some pics of them together.
https://twitter.com/baitoeyang/status/972733895857774592?s=19

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just hope he’s goofy in an attractive way. I have this thing where I get so turned off by p’ek acting overbroad with being so goofy I don’t find likable anymore lol and knowing mr. PJ is a major prankster, Hahahaha ahahahah I hope it doesn’t translate too real in here lol

I like him sweet, gentle and romantic to my n’ek lol
He was perfect in The Cupid Series. Not too goofy, not too serious.

@phatman @xodxo lol...ok. found them.

Prang and her BF have a few pics together. They are slowly opening more about their relationship.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjSHGb2n4oc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15pwtc7kncerg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjRUpg9nu2M/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1vxg520ay06i1

This is his pic with his neice.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPQoFSHIEd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=q7k99j23jf2n

In this clip, u can hear Prang's laughing.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiRbsLQH5Bg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1oyonp4k3q6m6

His short interview related to Prang too.

Ok...Back to Punjan. His GF is definition of real life Hi-so, a millionnaire, a heir. This is her name in Thai...ปิ๋ม ณัฐปรี (Pim Nathapree)

Some pics of them together.
https://twitter.com/baitoeyang/status/972733895857774592?s=19
Thankyou!!! Hehhee.
Ok. I approve both. Hahahaha.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see Prang onscreen again. I wished she was lead sooner bc I'd hate to go back and watch all her previous lakorn before Cupid and FF to all her supporting scenes just to see her. I just started watching Cupids and I'm so in love with her and Alek and the lakorn itself! ❤ I like her with Punjan too, but I would love to see her with Boy someday! They're HOT together! And reunited with Alek too pretty please.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thankyou!!! Hehhee.
Ok. I approve both. Hahahaha.
Welcome..I approve both too. Respect their choices.

Can't wait to see Prang onscreen again. I wished she was lead sooner bc I'd hate to go back and watch all her previous lakorn before Cupid and FF to all her supporting scenes just to see her. I just started watching Cupids and I'm so in love with her and Alek and the lakorn itself! ❤ I like her with Punjan too, but I would love to see her with Boy someday! They're HOT together! And reunited with Alek too pretty please.
I never like Boy as an actor along with Great and Alex. They are just not my types. But Boy's look in Cupid was good. His scenes with Prang showed some chemistry too. I approve PrangBoy especially after seeing them offscreen at the same events last month. I also would would love to see her with someone like Nadech, Ken T, or Got who have stronger/ shaper look.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Chom hubby is handsome ?

xodxo

Chom hubby is handsome ?
Very very handsome and very very very very WEALTHY girl lol Ill go for him over most p’eks except for Mark LOL :angel10:

But yo— they are making the cutest and most handsome babies!!! Have you seen their twins OMG Payu is taking my breath away by the storm LOL

Payu is gonna grow up breaking many girls hearts cuz he’s rich with money and super charming/handsome!! Ooh Just adorable!!

BCAA1660-0A34-4A83-B4ED-3FFA1B7BC109.jpeg 15CA088F-10C1-46C8-AC13-DF252CB82CA6.jpeg F00C7E8C-EF11-46FC-A3E8-BEB10D169642.jpeg EFCD3EC7-C107-47E5-9132-47B04DEB5387.jpeg

~

I don’t think any hiso can come up to Nott’s level anymore! Chom scored someone so good, so real and so charming and so wealthy! lol :p

Last edited: