[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
While you guys are discussing about rating, i'm here complaining about how scary Koo Jin's fans are. Punjan and Cris didn't have Koojin at first, so their part in Cupid was the biggest success with no obstacle. Forgive me I want to lash out something here that some of u might haven't known yet...

Prang got a lot of backlash due to Alek x Joy koojin's fans. They threw a lot of tandrum and accused Prang that she was the 3rd hand in breaking AlekJoy. :BangHead: Prang was hated like a lot that time. Those fans said something like she didn't suit the role, I don't want to see her, she's fat, she's dark, she is not beautiful enough, she has no n'ek aura, she is an attention seeker/ opportunist to get Alek as her Koojin..:fighting3: I have read a tons of these things. This hate continues to Buang Banjatorn and until Bhuppe when it first airing. But she slaps those obsessive fans with her new found fame and her equally hot BF. Now I noticed very few of them dare to say those things under her videos. Probably coz they realized they were too irrational at that time or they were just ashamed of what they did.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I never was fond of Alek.. ever since I watched him in Sai See Plerng and he’s kind of mean to Prang off the scene too. He pranks her in not very nice way. PJ pranks Prang too hahahha but moreso in the cute and adorable way lol Alek is just bad with girls, he treats them all like a man! Lol

But yea~ koojin fans are rude. They can get so nasty with their comments. But at the end of the day, it’s not up to them to decide who can work with who or who can kiss with who? Lol. It’s the actor’s decision and the producer’s call. Their whining will vanish into thin air!! LOL.:risas3:

For me, it matters more if the actors are close/get along or comfortable enough to act out all the daring scenes. If they can do all that, I clap loud for them. Lol. And I enjoy their work. The end. :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I am not fond of Alex too but it doesn't mean I can say bad thing about him. He and Prang knew each other for a long time. He even went to Prang's graduation party sometimes in 2013. Fans were just too irrational. I mentioned this issue since it was a big thing. It started since Oct 2016 and it was going so strong when Cupid series was airing.

I like Punjan's way of pranking too. He didn't go overboard and they are so adorable. When did they have that megazine shoot? :icon12::cheer:

xodxo

I am not fond of Alex too but it doesn't mean I can say bad thing about him. He and Prang knew each other for a long time. He even went to Prang's graduation party sometimes in 2013. Fans were just too irrational. I mentioned this issue since it was a big thing. It started since Oct 2016 and it was going so strong when Cupid series was airing.
I know what you mean. We don’t say bad things about people we don’t like or care for, but other people can’t keep their mouth shut, so they have to make sh*t up to entertain their life ahhahahah it’s been there done that kind of deal lol

I would say just let them ahahah it’s enteraining to read whatever they have to fabricate. They got crazy ideas for humors lol it’s the fandom world :risas3:

Oh btw~ Prang and Alek have the same manager too lol people are just cray, you can’t control their insanity :rolleyes:

I like Punjan's way of pranking too. He didn't go overboard and they are so adorable. When did they have that megazine shoot? :icon12::cheer:
They shot yesterday. They both mentioned coming soon. So stay tuned! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
While you guys are discussing about rating, i'm here complaining about how scary Koo Jin's fans are. Punjan and Cris didn't have Koojin at first, so their part in Cupid was the biggest success with no obstacle. Forgive me I want to lash out something here that some of u might haven't known yet...

Prang got a lot of backlash due to Alek x Joy koojin's fans. They threw a lot of tandrum and accused Prang that she was the 3rd hand in breaking AlekJoy. :BangHead: Prang was hated like a lot that time. Those fans said something like she didn't suit the role, I don't want to see her, she's fat, she's dark, she is not beautiful enough, she has no n'ek aura, she is an attention seeker/ opportunist to get Alek as her Koojin..:fighting3: I have read a tons of these things. This hate continues to Buang Banjatorn and until Bhuppe when it first airing. But she slaps those obsessive fans with her new found fame and her equally hot BF. Now I noticed very few of them dare to say those things under her videos. Probably coz they realized they were too irrational at that time or they were just ashamed of what they did.
WOW. . . I didn't even know Alec and Joy had that strong of a fanbase. I didn't even see them as a koojin considering they only had one lakorn together. Haha. Poor Prang. Why hate on the girl?

I saw those shots. They both look sooooooo goood! Like they're A-listers now! I never liked him, but saw him in Bride to Be, Pan Rai Pair Ruk and Sapai Jao and fell in love. I think he's not attractive at first, nor is he pra'ek material, but he's pretty cute and he's a good actor too. Hehe.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
WOW. . . I didn't even know Alec and Joy had that strong of a fanbase. I didn't even see them as a koojin considering they only had one lakorn together. Haha. Poor Prang. Why hate on the girl?

I saw those shots. They both look sooooooo goood! Like they're A-listers now! I never liked him, but saw him in Bride to Be, Pan Rai Pair Ruk and Sapai Jao and fell in love. I think he's not attractive at first, nor is he pra'ek material, but he's pretty cute and he's a good actor too. Hehe.
I didn't know at first too. I just discovered it after I became a big fan of Prang in BPS. Of course I was her fan since Bangrajun but I didn't follow her works until now. I went back to watch those interviews reporters asking her, Alex, Joy about the issue.
She got affected a lot coz it was a big negative buzz. There was also an article written like among the 8 n'ek in Cupid, there is only one who doesn't suit to be n'ek. That's so harsh. In her interview with Siamdara on April 10th this year, interview asked her how she felt when viewers said Prang is not beautiful enough to be n'ek. And u know what she replied. She said "Since I was born, no one has said harsh thing like this to me until I start seeing them on social network sites. I have read a lot of their views about me. I accepted that at first when I read them, I feel disappointed but later I learned to live with it."

The issue started with Alex being not so close with Joy after he started filming with Prang. Prang uploaded a lot of their couples pics to promote their lakorn. She baked a cake for his birthday. She said because he surprised her birthday first so she feel the need to do something for him too. People do not know that these two are just friends behind the scene coz they have same manager.
Though we can just ignore those hates we saw on twitter, youtube comments or Pantip, we can't deny that those koojin's fans and their comments are so powerful. The reporters do not care what viewers at home think, they only measure someone's popularity through those online comments.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't know at first too. I just discovered it after I became a big fan of Prang in BPS. Of course I was her fan since Bangrajun but I didn't follow her works until now. I went back to watch those interviews reporters asking her, Alex, Joy about the issue.
She got affected a lot coz it was a big negative buzz. There was also an article written like among the 8 n'ek in Cupid, there is only one who doesn't suit to be n'ek. That's so harsh. In her interview with Siamdara on April 10th this year, interview asked her how she felt when viewers said Prang is not beautiful enough to be n'ek. And u know what she replied. She said "Since I was born, no one has said harsh thing like this to me until I start seeing them on social network sites. I have read a lot of their views about me. I accepted that at first when I read them, I feel disappointed but later I learned to live with it."

The issue started with Alex being not so close with Joy after he started filming with Prang. Prang uploaded a lot of their couples pics to promote their lakorn. She baked a cake for his birthday. She said because he surprised her birthday first so she feel the need to do something for him too. People do not know that these two are just friends behind the scene coz they have same manager.
Though we can just ignore those hates we saw on twitter, youtube comments or Pantip, we can't deny that those koojin's fans and their comments are so powerful. The reporters do not care what viewers at home think, they only measure someone's popularity through those online comments.
Wow. . . how disappointing. Yeah look at her now! She's at the top of the world and guess what her new man is hot AND her new onscreen man is even hotter. Who needs Alek. Psh. Haha. He can go be with Joy. Actually, she's off on her own too she doesn't care about this koojin stuff either. Haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hm, I feel we are just going back and forth lol but just wanted to throw in my two cents quick. Lol :p

That’s again not true lol ch7 do have slightly higher ratings, but most commercial deals have to pick popular people that attract the larger audience lol ch7 besides Aum don’t really appeal to the larger audience lol Min at one point did but IDK what happened to her? Then there’s Weir who I don’t know where he’s at lol

Plus~~ It doesn’t work like that to be comparing ch3 to ch7, cuz most major ad deals seem to favor ch3 the most... lol, so top people at ch3 gets all the goodies :p I don’t even know if ch7 got anything going on lately. They’re of dead. Not literally but you get the gist.

Getting buzz does help in getting deals. In fact, most ch3 people make the most buzz and so do end up getting the most commercial deals. However, a mega HIT like Nakee or BSPW also land lead actors with many brands over anything else. :p

Ya~ this is an obvious fact! They being leads get the better opportunities to a lakorn, event, deal, or whatever else.
Sammy gets some deals. Miss bra

xodxo

Wow. . . how disappointing. Yeah look at her now! She's at the top of the world and guess what her new man is hot AND her new onscreen man is even hotter. Who needs Alek. Psh. Haha. He can go be with Joy. Actually, she's off on her own too she doesn't care about this koojin stuff either. Haha.
5555 especially after all the harsh bashing from the hardcore koojin fans Alek/Joy still did not even last lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Now imagine this scenario and apply it to the current hardcore koojin fans lol ahaha :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
5555 especially after all the harsh bashing from the hardcore koojin fans Alek/Joy still did not even last lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Now imagine this scenario and apply it to the current hardcore koojin fans lol ahaha :risas3:
Did they ever go out? I know they hung out a lot, but people were crazy saying they dated. . . I couldn't accept it. Haha.

xodxo

Did they ever go out? I know they hung out a lot, but people were crazy saying they dated. . . I couldn't accept it. Haha.
Girl I wish I knew lol ahaha. I did not follow them at all. I just knew that they had stopped hanging out and have unfollowed each other on IG or so. Lol. :p

But if @Chario mintmario said their koojin fans were bashing Prang bc of a Alek/Joy, then maybe there were some truth to them dating?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Girl I wish I knew lol ahaha. I did not follow them at all. I just knew that they had stopped hanging out and have unfollowed each other on IG or so. Lol. :p

But if @Chario mintmario said their koojin fans were bashing Prang bc of a Alek/Joy, then maybe there were some truth to them dating?
Honestly I don't know if Alex/Joy have dated in the past or not. I just know they were koojin. I haven't seen any news saying they dated.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Anyway today both PunPrang shooted for Seesan Bunterng to promote this lakorn. Saw on both their IG story update. Look like the airing date is really 17th next month.

Prang FC just updated her schedule for July. And it is still so full. I'm amazed. Special thanks to Isuzu and Toyota for taking Prang to every part of Thailand since May...:aaaaa:

On July 10th, she is scheduled to dance for Payanak at Nakhon Phnom. Last year it was Taew who danced. I suppose it is at the same place near the Nakee statue by the river bank. It's such an honor to be invited for this type of event. I really want to see her dance too since she used to learn traditional dance when she was a kid. She has potential based on her dance with BPS team.

xodxo

That’s amazing!! My busy girl Prang! I saw the bts for their seesan and I was laughing st PJ!! LOL. This guy is such a dork but so cute! He was holding the light for Prang and the caption was hilarious. Lol!!

Can’t wait for this couple! I hope there will be more romantic scenes for us from them! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

They unfollowed each other? Funny. Haha.

Anyway today both PunPrang shooted for Seesan Bunterng to promote this lakorn. Saw on both their IG story update. Look like the airing date is really 17th next month.

Prang FC just updated her schedule for July. And it is still so full. I'm amazed. Special thanks to Isuzu and Toyota for taking Prang to every part of Thailand since May...:aaaaa:

On July 10th, she is scheduled to dance for Payanak at Nakhon Phnom. Last year it was Taew who danced. I suppose it is at the same place near the Nakee statue by the river bank. It's such an honor to be invited for this type of event. I really want to see her dance too since she used to learn traditional dance when she was a kid. She has potential based on her dance with BPS team.
The 17th? That's so soon. Excited and sad BPS will finally be over. . .

xodxo

Okay, I don’t know where to post these but this girl is SLAYIN’ this look!!!!!!!!rscenesw:angel10:rscenesw

Holy hotness! Sexy! STUNNER!! Some n’eks can’t even compare to you. !:risas3:

Prang heading to Siam Dara Awards 2018! Hope she wins best supporting or something! She’s glowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon12::love::icon12:

39C5215F-7302-4282-9D79-181F7186A1A7.jpeg 26BAC105-8D4B-4A44-A301-D3F629815691.jpeg 80A1CAD0-6C90-427A-8934-8CA48623CB5D.jpeg 2826E898-7EC6-4D0E-8315-70D8A33C47AB.jpeg
Cr rightful owner