[CH3] Nak Soo Taywada: Panjan Kawin/Prang Kannarun

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay~~ I just need to share these here! Cuz this girl looks amazing and STUNNING! Her make up is SOOO on point! Love her!❤ She went to “ram-thai” in Nakhon Panom. A place so pretty with some snake. Lol! If I ever go to Thailand, I’d def like to visit this province!!!!;)

Miss Prang, you are too stunning!!❤❤:love:
CA0CFE42-ABF5-4DAC-A986-D2CF3250FFDE.jpeg 3AE74E04-8746-46BD-9E29-455AE184C820.jpeg 62A6A952-2384-4116-8F7B-64311DAC8295.jpeg C7B2F405-A15D-4149-AB3E-F6B00735495D.jpeg 90C4A977-673A-4E82-8F08-EC0AF4367095.jpeg 27F2D50A-8D21-4C93-BAB8-E35438D351F2.jpeg
Cr all rightful owners :)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This is a big spoiler from
http://news.ch3thailand.com/entertainment/73165
..if u don't want to know the storyline, please don't open it.

Hathaya (Prang) returned to Namchiev Island after the news that her father got shot to death. She took over her family's business. The story revolved around who is Thae (Punjan) and who are the bad guys behind her father's death

Hathaya has a brother (Suthep), an uncle in law (Kamnan Wathana), & cousin (Wanthini). During a big meeting of Hathaya, Sia Pheng, Narongrith (Suthep's friend), Kamnan Wathana, Hathaya almost got shot but Thae (Punjan) helps her. He is a new driver of her uncle. To protect her, Thae becomes her bodyguard. She doesn't like him much due to his personality and they are so careful working together.

Her family's business is illegal. She wants to transform it to be legal. Thae helps her dealing with this issue. They planned together, fight side by side, and trying to figure out who are the real bad guys. :love: damn romantice..lmao.. In the mean time, they have good feeling with each other.

At one point, people thought he was dead but turned out he did not. Later on, Thae is so cruel that he chase her to get married with her fiance...:nut: and she gets so angry. Finally he revealed that his name is actually Thaevrith, her fiance. He returned from abroad after hearing the news of her father's death in order to do an investigation. He is a police and he learned those tricks which are pure science. At the end they get married...:thumbup:

---------------
Actually this lakorn is based on a very old novel entitled "Nak Leng Tewada". There was a movie version 43 years ago. lol...

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Wow! That is a lot of spoilers!!! Def cannot wait for PunPrang!!!:cheer::aaaaa::cheer:
Yep...i'm loving the storyline. Their sizzling chemistry will make this lakorn even more amazing.
Thanks for the spoilers, but not reading Muahaha.
Lol...please don't leave the thread due to spoiler. :pancarta: The storyline sounds just like a type of novel I like to read in my high school day.